Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

”Forever” is an AOR, 70s/Early 80s-radiorockband formed by musician, producer & composer Jonas Wikstrand. Behind the AOR combo is drummer Jonas Wikstrand (ENFORCER, ex-BLACK TRIP), who got support from Olof Wikstrand, Eirik Røland and Johan Wikstrand. The self-titled debut album "Forever" will be released on April 19 via Evil Confrontation Records. Jonas raves:"This is the album that I've been dreaming of recording for years, and while it's been a while since I recorded it, I'm still really proud of what it's been like So eager to introduce you to the album in full length. "

Album:

Jonas Wikstrand, known as the drummer of the Swedish heavy metal band Enforcer, is releasing today the first studio album of his solo retro-melodic rock / AOR side project called FOREVER.This self-titled, first studio work includes 10 tracks entirely written & performed by Wikstrand, who also handle the lead vocals. For the guitar solos, he called some skilled friends.As happens with many heavy metal musicians, at some point they need to express themselves with the musical styles that influenced them at their youth, not always exactly 'metal'.Taking a look at the cool "Forever" album cover you may think of a synthwave record, or classic mid-Eighties AOR.However, the disc is filled with late '70s / early '80s FM Rock / proto AOR tunes, Glam, Classic Rock and even some Pop.The first think that shocks you - in a good and refreshing way - is Jonas Wikstrand's vocal color; it's like a mix between Åge Sten Nilsen (at his Wig Wam era), Michael Voss (MSG, Casanova) and... Bonnie Tyler.Yeah, just listen to 'Runaway Through Time' or 'Call out My Name' and tell me if that isn't bring to mind Bonnie Tyler's music around 1981, not only musically speaking, but also vocally! Really cool.'Got Me' rocks a lot more, something that Giuffria's Angel / New England sould have recorded in 1980, yet updated production-wise. The chorus is ridiculously catchy, and this is a highlight. There's a great guitar solo to boot as well.I hear a groovy Meat Loaf-esque rhythm in 'Train' mixed with The Sweet, then 'Mayday' has a more melodic rock feel and a bit of Thin Lizzy in the guitar harmony.The dynamic 'Rosebud' is a winner. Again Angel comes to mind, there's quirky funky verses and a lot of lively pianos / synths on it in a true late Seventies fashion.Another favorite of mine is the rocking 'Hell to Pay', a great melodic AOR tune where Jonas reminds me of 1979 Foreigner. His vocals are more raspy here perfectly fitting the song's vibe. You have a lovely synth / organ solo in perfect pitch with the guitar riffs.Closer 'Hope' is absolutely pompy, a magic ballad with a little of Balance (early Eighties US band). Such an uplifting track, that certainly shows Forever really understand their late '70s AOR recipe.Coming out of nowhere, "Forever" is one of the surprises of the year.Jonas Wikstrand has captured like few the essence of an era: this is retro AOR / FM Melodic Rock, but never sounds prefabricated or cold. While production cleverly makes a wink to the late '70s / early '80s, at the same time feels updated.Yes, there's a cassette version of the album too, of course.Down-right brilliant stuff.

Line-Up:

Jonas Wikstrand - Vocals, Guitar, Keys, Bass, Drums (ENFORCER, ex-BLACK TRIP)
Olof Wikstrand, Eirik Røland, Johan Wikstrand - Lead Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Anywhere You've Gone
02. Call out My Name
03. Got Me
04. Train
05. Rosebud
06. Runaway Through Time
07. Hell to Pay
08. Mayday
09. Blame Me for Trying
10. Hope

Please my link you can spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní