Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

We are Devil’s Gun from Växjö in the south part of Sweden, a band with influences from bands such as Accept, Airbourne and a touch of Motörhead!Devil’s Gun started in 2012 by our drummer Fredde Johansson and guitarist Emil Holmström, both of them with a lot of experience from the music scene.Soon our vocalist Jocke Hermansson joined in and we were ready to get going. For some time the three of us tried out a couple of different genres, mainly Industrial Metal and Heavy Metal. During this period our second guitarist Philip Nilsson joined the group as the band’s bass player and we kept playing together for a while trying to find our own sound.In the end, we choose to go with Heavy Metal much thank to Jockes powerful and unique voice. Late in the year of 2013 our bass player Oliver Emanuelsson joined in and Philip switched back to his beloved guitar.With a complete set-up we were ready to really get going with the band and in the summer of year 2014 we recorded our first demo. And the persons to help us with that was Linus Ohlsson and Tobias Ander, both former members of The Scams. Tobbe Ander, also a teacher at AMB; Academy of Music and Business which is co-owned by the music producer, composer and songwriter Andreas Carlsson. Linus Ohlsson owns a studio called ”Studio Raw”, located at his home back in the deep woods of Älmhult.During the fall and winter of 2014 we hit the road to do some shows around Sweden with great success. We played with Spiders among others and we rounded it up by playing at Christmas Day with Bullet in Växjö (hometown for both bands) in front of a big cheering crowd! In February 2015 we started to record our debut album at Bandstationen in the small town of Ryd.To help us with this we hired Tony “Täde” Carlsson, a man with years of experience as an sound technician and musician and is now teaching music production and ensemble at the Academy of Music and Business in Tingsryd, Sweden. David Persson Hansen (Racetrack studio), a sound engineer located in Växjö was hired too, for mixing the album. David who helped recording the breakthrough albums of Bullet; “Bite the Bullet” and “Highway Pirates”. After the recording of our debut album we turned to the road again and did some great shows in Sweden, most lately was at Pub Anchor, Stockholm, which went great and with a lot of feedback and requests for more shows in the future. And so, the album is complete and has been mastered by Wincent Persson, guitarist for the band “Killbilly 5´ers” After the first single “Hot Rock City” was released we signed a record deal with “Black Lodge”/”SoundPollution”. Too be continued…

Album:

I dare you to write a review of this old school, beer-swigging, cigarette (or other) smoking, good-time Heavy Metal band, Sweden’s DEVIL’S GUN, and not invoke the name ofACCEPTjust once. There, I did it. Hats off to vocalist Joakim Hermansson, who does Udobetter than Udodoes Udoat this point. I’ve truly never heard a more spot-on impersonation, or homage, if you are feeling gracious. Often sounding like a heavy metal Elmo, he adeptly hits high notes that the elder Udoprobably doesn’t dare to touch, although with a clean-as-a-whistle tone that, at times, exposes the somewhat comedic aspects of this type of mixed-falsetto technique. The rest of the band fits the bill as well, and while they might be confused with a straight-up cover band, the all-original set on their second album, “Sing For The Chaos,” is full of fist-pounding, Heavy Metal anthems, worthy of your complete attention.And you will be rapt with attention as soon as the opener “Killing Machine” starts. In my car I let out a “Holy shit”! as I was stunned with their ability to channel the aforementioned Germanic Heavy Metal legends. The songwriting on these tracks is so strong, with anthemic choruses everywhere you look. I dare you not to sing along to “Tear Down The Wall,” or the brilliant single “Lights Out”. This is true, close-out-the-bar, late-night-Heavy-Metal-party stuff.They even offer a little variety on the title track “Sing For The Chaos,” an unexpected, downbeat almost-ballad about loss of hope. That mood quickly passes as “Electrical Shock” comes on with a “Fast As A Shark” double-kick fervor. It’s around this point that the novelty of Hermansson’s voice can start to wear a bit, as he may hit the notes that Udocan’t, he still has a ways to go to match the swagger and authenticity of that legend (not that anyone ever could). There’s a slight CINDERELLA/Tom Kieferfeel to “Queen of Destruction,” but overall his vox are stuck on 10 for the majority of the runtime.Växjö, Sweden sure seems like a fun place to visit, as there are a number of bands there who derive influence from this golden period in Heavy Metal; bands like DYNAMITEandBULLET, that worship the likes of MOTÖRHEAD, KROKUS, AC/DC, and ROSE TATTOO. It gives the impression that this small town is a non-stop denim-and-leather keg party. That may explain the title to “Alligator Fuckhouse” (coincidentally, my nickname in college.) This one is a predictably boozy, two-o’clock-in-the-morning sing-along that shows off some charm. Album closer “Bad To The Bone” is more of a straight-up Scott Travis-eraPRIESThead-banger.If you like to have fun, get drunk and listen to metal on a given Friday, Saturday – hell, any night of the week – you will love this record. It honestly shocked me with how much I enjoyed it. It’s not just the pitch-perfect ACCEPTnostalgia, but the endearing spirit of this album that draws you in. It’s clear these young dudes play music just like they live it… balls to the wall!

Line Up:

Joakim Hermansson – Vocalist
Jonatan Lavesson – Guitar
Philip Nilsson – Guitar
Fredrik Johansson – Drums
Oliver Emanuelsson – Bass

Tracklist:

01. Killer Machine
02. Tear Down the Wall
03. To the Devil
04. Lights Out
05. Sing for the Chaos
06. Electrical Shock
07. Queen of Destruction
08. Alligator Fuckhouse
09. Bad to the Bone
10. On the Road

+ Video "Lights Out" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných