Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Sleaze Metal , Hair Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Exxocet is a rock band from Chile. Its goal is to bring back 80's Hard Rock along with a modern, renovated (and sometimes heavier) content.EXXOCET, Hard Rock band from Chile, was founded in 2013 and is composed of Ricchie love (Guitar), lukky Sparxx (Guitar), Danny Crow (Bass), Tom Azzet (drums) and Chris Lion (Voices), together they are responsible to revive the Hard Rock 80's many believed dead to the pair of characteristic sounds like reverbs, delays and chorus, racconto the golden years of Hard Rock. His debut album titled "Rock & Roll Under Attack" was launched in 2015 and was recorded in the studios of Rodrigo Paniagua. The special edition of the album, "Rock & Roll Under Attack" is scheduled for early February, along with several surprises.Within ROCK & ROLL UNDER ATTACK, we find "Party Tonite", "Lady Wild" and "American Girl" that make us remember and relive the golden era of the 80s, the most romantic side of Exxocet is noted with "When the Roses Die" and "I Say Good bye My Love" and the heaviest part of the disc is in charge of "Battleline" and "Rise your fist". Songs like "Just Another Night", "Ride or Die", "Taking Over" and "M.B.S.S." which is an abbreviation of "Very Good Sex Always," the perfect mix between Hard Rock and Heavy.Notably, "ROCK & ROLL UNDER ATTACK" was chosen as the best album of the year category Rock & Roll by Future Radio.

Album:

Exxocet is a sleaze metal band from Chile and “Mighty Jungle” is their second album, released four year of the previous album “Rock & Roll Under Attack”. Let’s put across that Exxocet lacks by no means, in comparison to the leading modern hair/sleaze metal bands of USA or Scandinavia. The band consist of Chris Lion on lead vocals, guitarists Ricci Love and Lukky Sparxx, bass player Danny Crow and stickman Tom Azzter.Exxocet come out as a glam metal package that seemingly has it all: Catchy compositions, a captivating front-man, classy production and amazing looks by all five band members. Still a more in-depth look verifies that this band is much more than what first impression would suggest. For that matter we are not just talking of infectious material but songs that hold tons of drama and a glimpse of hope, reaching the very definition of musical glamour. That is largely due to the abilities of the musicians which go beyond the stereotypical hair metal group.Essentially their song-writing is built on old school melodies and riffs, modern sounding rhythm parts to once again conclude on classic sounding choruses. The vocals switch from brutal to cleanly melodic and vice versa. One has to hand it to the guys, they have the instrumental technique to come up with plenty guitar melodies and riffs as well as going through a multitude of rhythm patterns. The party atmosphere on this release is unequalled, but make no mistake it is all guitar oriented, macho sung 80s influenced hard rock, the choruses are huge, the solos ripping and the rhythm parts extra thick!Nothing here sounds loose or reckless, it is actually much focused and dare I say dark (!). The production is top of the top for a Sleaze act and I am convinced that with “Mighty Jungle”, Exxocet does not seek to have fun, but deliver a forceful statement to the audience and metal community overall. Favourite songs include the slick title track, the devastating “Alive”, the powerful and catchy “Night & Day” and “Summer Nites” are prime examples of the quality of the album. It would not be an exaggeration to suggest that “Mighty Jungle” hits the mark in every aspect whether that being the music, the production, the image, the concept, Exxocet got it all perfect on this second album. Recommended to all fans of the genre and beyond.

Line Up:

Chris Lion - Vocals
Ricci Love L. - I & II Guitar
Lukky Sparxx - I & II Guitar
Danny Crow - Bass
Tom Azzter - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Enter The Jungle
02. Cannibal Carnival
03. Mighty Jungle
04. Alive
05. Goodbye I Say My Love
06. Night & Day
07. Tal Para Cual
08. Summer Nites
09. Screams From The South
10. Rock & Roll

+ Video "Screams From The South" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 24 neregistrovaných