The Three Tremors - The Three Tremors (Digipak Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2019, 13:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

The Three Tremors featuring Tim"The Ripper" Owens from Judas Priest, Iced Earth and many others, Harry “The Tyrant” Conklin from underground legends Jag Panzer, and Sean “The Hell Destroyer” Peck from Cage, Death Dealer and Denner/Shermann. Take a journey on this ground breaking and neck breaking thrill ride and be a part of this apocalyptic speed metal bullet train. Here is your chance to support this 12 song heavy metal history maker and get in on all of the incredible product that goes along with this metal masterpiece of an album. This is a BAND not just a Project that is here today and gone tomorrow. A European tour is booked and the band will be performing live all across the world. Never before has this much firepower been assembled on one stage. This is not just some wild claim because once you hear the first song and see this live you will understand why even the legends of old that conceived this urban legend, failed to execute their plan. well we have and this 2018 version of the THREE TREMORS will leave no doubt that we harnessed this raw power and focused it into an amazing album filled with all time classic heavy metal songs. The booklet and cover art are second to none and provide the visual wow factor to go along with the music. The cover art is done by MARC SASSO of HALFORD, DIO, ADRENALINE MOB fame. His incredible cover art has captured the feel of this album perfectly. Here you can find everything you could imagine to play, wear, show your support and collect regarding this historic achievement in heavy metal. So jump in with both feet without hesitation this is a BUY OR DIE situation for a true fans of heavy metal!!!

Album:

When I first heard about this venture, in an instant I imagined a bash of screaming banshees, shattering everything in their path with sonic boom screams of devastating hell. Well, we are still talking about music and not mainly screaming just for kicks. Put into work by CAGE’s mainman, Sean Peck, aka “The Hell Destroyer”, alongside his own band and the supergroup DEATH DEALER, the guy gathered two of my vocal heroes, Tim “Ripper” Owens (ex-JUDAS PRIEST / ex-ICED EARTH / BEYOND FEAR) and Harry “The Tyrant” Conklin (JAG PANZER / TITAN FORCE / SATAN’S HOST) to produce a true Metal phenomenon titled THE THREE TREMORS. Released through an own label under the moniker Steel Cartel, the band issued its self-titled debut album, reminding the worldwide Metal scene that pure Heavy Metal can only be generated righteously from a steel armored heart.No question about it, basing the foundation of the THE THREE TREMORS on the CAGE lineup was one of the better decision made. I had the pleasure of watching these guys at work live in one of the first THE THREE TREMORS shows, and I believe that the term prolific is highly suitable to describe each of the musicians’ skills and efforts. Though the rhythm section killed it, I mainly enjoyed the guitar work by both axemen, Garcia and Trask, such an 80s twin attack blaze that made a major impact on the entire release, finding that thin red line between IRON MAIDEN and JUDAS PRIEST driven riffery, defying the rules with captivating melodies and soloing displays of power. I have always been a sucker for riffs, especially if both are heavy and melodic; therefore, I was nailed where I sat.On towards the main course, to the vocals that made the album an enticer, a crippling blaster. It was amazing to listen how three voice patterns intertwined so well, three high pitchers that didn’t sound like a mess in mix, but rather natural, as if they actually recorded in the same place, at the same time. Of course, Mr. Garcia, as producer of the album, deserves the credit for the studio work for making it happen, however, one cannot deny that the voice blending felt extraordinary. Furthermore, throughout the record, none of the vocalist outshined the other, yet positively influenced on each vocalist’s performance and presentation of his role in the songs. In general, the tones completed each other, ascertaining a strong standpoint in Traditional Metal.Songwriting wise, there is nothing less than straightforwardness and bludgeoning destruction, THE THREE TREMORS spared no one, cultivating on the details that made classic era of Heavy Metal so great, in particular being far reaching, memorable and right into the basis of your skull. The songs, in structure, are slightly high in the ladder than your average basic bread and butter tunes that were a major part of the golden age, allowing the listener to experience other dimensions of the music. If there is something that I also enjoyed is the dangerous meeting of NWOBHM and early US Power / Speed Metal. Surely that it wasn’t my first time, however, like I always say, when done right, it feels as if it is a first introduction to a discovery.“Lust Of The Blade” simply chopped me in half, a perfect song that may as well summarize the 80s powerful impact in less than five minutes of play. Enough said. “The Cause” drew attention right on with its main riff and speedy combustion, without being overly memorable, it defied with its musicianship. “Fly Or Die”, historical and epic, remembering the American heroes of WWII in Pearl Harbor, 1941. Honestly, I expected it to be a slower going song, similar to the stuff that ICED EARTH has been doing with their epics, nonetheless, a speed kamikaze attack was imminent, crushing with an amazing vocal performance and blasting riffs. Continuing with the epics, “Wrath Of Asgard”, was exactly how I imagined it to be, could easily be a sing-along, carving its DIO influences all over along with the band’s electrical charges of fury. Please also pay close attention to the memorial for the gods of Metal in “King Of The Monsters”, deadly mid tempo “Sonic Suicide” and the final crushing blow of "The Three Tremors".A splendid vision was put into work, feverishly executed, ending with a strong record. THE THREE TREMORS demonstrated that pure Heavy Metal is there to stay, on forward with the revival and thank you for the service to Metal music.

Line Up:

Alex Pickard - Bass (Cage, Monarch)
Sean Elg - Drums (Cage, Nihilist, RattBlack, DeathRiders)
Casey "The Sentinel" Trask - Guitars (Cage, Monarch)
Dave Garcia - Guitars (Cage, Hellscream, ex-Nukem)
Sean Peck - Vocals (Cage, Death Dealer, Denner / Shermann, Warrior)
Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin - Vocals (Jag Panzer, Satan's Host, Titan Force, ex-Tyrant, ex-Riot V, ex-Ballistic, ex-Mother Load, ex-Powerslave 2000)
Tim "Ripper" Owens - Vocals (Beyond Fear, Charred Walls of the Damned, Killing Machine, Tim Ripper Owens, Tourniquet, ex-Brainicide, A New Revenge, Dio Disciples, Project Rock, Spirits of Fire, TRED, ex-Iced Earth, ex-Judas Priest, ex-Winters Bane, ex-Yngwie J. Malmsteen, ex-Carthagods (live), ex-Twist of Fate, ex-British Steel, ex-Hail!, ex-Seattle, ex-Soulbender, ex-American Dog (live))

Tracklist:

01. Invaders From The Sky
02. Bullets For The Damned
03. When The Last Scream Fades
04. Wrath Of Asgard
05. The Cause
06. King Of The Monsters
07. The Pit Shows No Mercy
08. Sonic Suicide
09. Fly Or Die
10. Lust Of The Blade
11. Speed To Burn
12. The Three Tremors

+ Video "Wrath Of Asgard" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných