Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

The band was founded in 1990 by Jens Walkenhorst (vocals, guitar), Mario Erdmann (bass), Markus Koch (keyboards) and Mark Linne (drums). With this line-up created in 1992 Tapes Rocktown City, Days of Innocence and Downtown Dreamers. Then Detlef Hönig joined as a second guitarist added, bassist Mario Erdmann stepped out for health reasons, Alfons Styrian became his successor. The band got their first television appearance.The first CD was recorded in the Dust Music Studio in Hilchenbach headed by SLCoe (ex-lead singer of the metal band scanner). It was followed by appearances in Germany and Hungary, including in Germany's biggest biker meeting in Schleiz with Alvin Lee. Shortly thereafter, Mark Linne got out, the drums took Rudi Uhe. Mario Erdmann returned to the bass and Alfons Steierform moved to the keyboards.The band 1996 the CD I'll give you all my love to. Due to the success the band sang the CD Walkenhorst with German lyrics, but was able to achieve a breakthrough. Detlef Hönig and Alfons Steierform got out, but Thomas Vitt came on guitar. It was followed by numerous concerts, including with Sinner, Axxis, Ten, Millennium, Alvin Lee, Paddy Goes to Holyhead, Manfred Mann, Guildo Horn.The end of 1997 the CD Thousand Miles Away was recorded and released in Peter Waldhelm.1999 the band played the baritone Ivo Berkenbusch on the Kanzlerfest in Berlin. At the Brandenburg Gate they celebrated their songs with lyrics in Italian and classical singing. A mini-CD was recorded and produced a video. The concert was broadcast live in more than one country.For the football club KSV Hessen Kassel they wrote the Vereinshymne Now more than ever, now or never, which was self-produced and recorded with the fans. Then Rudi Uhe left the band and was replaced by Jörg Taste.On 14 December 2002, the new album Stick your neck out in the discotheque Manhattan was presented in Homberg / Efze and published at the beginning of 2003. When American Melodic Mailorder NEH Records album debuted at number 22 in the charts.In February 2004, the guitarist Thomas Vitt stepped out. Substitute Thorsten Geis left the band after five concerts already again, whereupon Jens Walkenhorst took over the entire guitar work. In addition, enhanced Thomas Ellenberger as keyboardist the band. In February 2005, Jörg Taste dropped out and was replaced by Sebastian Gröning.In summer 2005 the band started the recordings for the album Bite the Bullet, which was introduced in December 2006 and sold starting in February of 2007. From 2008, replacing Stefan Gröning his brother Sebastian on drums, followed by concerts, including with Suzi Quatro.2009 created a new song for the football club KSV Hessen Kassel, entitled Here comes the KSV, which was offered on the Internet for free download.2012 brought the band their fifth album out, entitled 2012 Design. On drums Stefan Gröning was replaced by Sascha Fahrenbach. The turn was a few weeks later replaced by his brother Nico and switched to guitar. Two music video clips were produced. A clip was filmed on the fairytale castle Sababurg in Kassel.In December 2012, the Best-of-album was released in 1994 to 2012.In March 2014 again followed by several concerts. Among others, the band plays in Olomouc in the Czech Republic. In domestic Wabern a concert will be held on 8 March 2015 which will be released by Andreas Strippel and his team on DVD and CD. The release is scheduled for October 2015 zm 25 anniversary of the band and named 25 Alive.

Album:

So I'm sitting here and I'm listening to the first track "2012", which is the intro, and I hear some an Irish theme that I have to say it's very weird. I have never heard a Hard Rock band that used Irish themes before. I thought for a second that the concept of the album was 2012, not the middle ages.The concept was great. It is topical. It is said that the year of 2012 will bring the end of everything. The idea is very scary, but WILD FRONTIER decided to take the fear of an end and turn it into something fun which is very fresh and surprising. Why should the end of things be such a frightening idea? No one said it is the end of mankind. It's just an end.The problem is when the band decided to turn everything: I can't understand why to start a concept, a good one too and to add tracks that has nothing to do with the main concept? There are 2 tracks that have a pure Hard Rockcharacter that has no connection what so ever to the main idea.The instruments are great. I have to give the credit to Nico Fahrenbach. The drums were absolutely brilliant! I think Fahrenbach managed to build a good line in all tracks. The lead vocalist has a good roughness in his voice but for a person who claims that DEF LEPPARD and WINGER to be his influences… I have a big problem with this statement only because it's more Jon Bon Jovi's kind of voice than Joe Elliott's voice.There's no connection between the leading vocalist nature and character and the instruments. It almost sounds like KAMELOT and Jon Bon Jovi have decided to work together to create something that is everything but Hard Rock genre.Unfortunately, WILD FRONTIER decided to use Techno. And when I say Techno, I mean techno genre elements form keyboards which make me wonder: Is WILD FRONTIER a real Hard Rock band? Now, I have to write about the bonus track "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme": The idea was funny but only for a joke. ABBA's band members might have liked it but I would say the same thing about the real Hard Rockgenre fans.Over all, it's a nice album but I think that the band should decide what kind of genre it would like to play and when I mean play I mean stick with it.

Line Up:

Jens Walkenhorst– Lead Vocals/ Guitar
Mario Erdmann – Bass/BackingVocals
Thomas Ellenberger – Keyboards/Backing Vocals
Sascha Fahrenbach– Drums/ Guitar
Nico Fahrenbach – Drums

Tracklist:

01. 2012
02. To the End of the World
03. It´s All Over Now
04. Another lLonely Day Without You
05. Why Don´t you Save Me
06. Stay Tough
07. Favorite
08. It´s All up to You
09. Tonight Tonight Tonight
10. Can´t you Hear me Calling
11. Long Gone
12. Why Are the Good Things Too Hard to Find
13. Gimme Gimme Gimme (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných