Delain - We Are The Others (Limited Edition) (2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 11:03

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Symphonic Heavy , Gothic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 216 mb

Bio:

Delain is a Dutch symphonic metal band formed in 2002 by former Within Temptation keyboardist Martijn Westerholt, and Charlotte Wessels. The name of the band comes from the Kingdom of Delain in Stephen King's novel, The Eyes of the Dragon.In 2001, Westerholt was forced to leave Within Temptation after contracting Pfeiffer's disease. In 2002, he formed Delain. In the same year, they independently released the demo Amenity. After the demo, Westerholt left the project behind for a bit, but continued to write music. In 2005, he joined with Charlotte Wessels, and was signed to Roadrunner Records. At the time, the band was envisioned as a musical project featuring a host of guest musicians, and not as a live band.Lucidity brought to fruition Westerholt's dream of a musical project, featuring many well-known musicians from the metal community: Marco Hietala from Nightwish and Tarot (bass, vocals), Liv Kristine from Leaves' Eyes (vocals), Ariën van Weesenbeek from ex-God Dethroned, Epica (drums), Ad Sluijter from ex-Epica (guitar), George Oosthoek (growling) and Guus Eikens, both former members of Orphanage, Sharon Den Adel from Within Temptation (vocals) and Jan Yrlund from Imperia (guitar).Despite many delays, Lucidity was released in September 2006, to generally positive reviews. The album spawned three singles:Frozen, See Me In Shadow and The Gathering, and the response to the album allowed Delain to tour in support in the Netherlands and neighbouring countries. Rob van der Loo, Ronald Landa and Sander Zoer were added on bass, guitar and drums respectively to round out the live band.On 23 January 2014, Delain announced that they will release a new album entitled "The Human Contradiction". It was released on April 5, 2014 in Europe, and on April 8, 2014 in North America.On June 4, 2014, it was announced that drummer Sander Zoer would step down from the band due to personal reasons; he would continue working behind the scenes of Delain. The replacement drummer was announced to be Ruben Israel, who had stepped in for Zoer during Delain's tour with Kamelot. Zoer will continue to perform until September.The band brought with them Merel Bechtold (MaYaN, Purest of Pain) as a second guitarist for their UK tour in November 2014. Bassist Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije suffered an injury on November 26, 2014, when he was accidentally hit by a streamer cannon, causing his left testicle to rupture. This incident was said to be caused by uncertain stage positioning, as there were six people onstage instead of the usual five. While he was recovering, the band used pre-recorded bass parts. No permanent damage was done, and as of January 12, 2015, Schimmelpenninck van der Oije has resumed touring.Delain is currently touring with Sabaton and Battle Beast, and will tour North America with Sabaton as support for Nightwish. Merel Bechtold will fill in for guitarist Timo Somers until February due to Somers' full schedule.

Album:

We Are the Others is the third full-length album by the Dutch symphonic metal band Delain. It was released in the Benelux and Germany on June 1 and in the United Kingdom and France on June 4, 2012, by CNR Music,who took over Delain when Warner Music refused to release We Are the Others. The first single, "Get the Devil Out of Me", was released on April 13. The second single "We Are The Others" and its video was released on September 11, 2012. This is the only album by Delain without any studio songs with guest vocalist Marco Hietala. Live versions of "The Gathering" and "Control the Storm" are featured on the special edition of the album with Marco singing his parts live.During their 2011 live shows, Delain debuted three new songs from the album – "Manson" (which was later renamed to "Mother Machine"), "Get the Devil Out of Me" and "Milk and Honey".In an interview with Sonic Cathedral, vocalist Charlotte Wessels discussed the inspiration she drew from the Sophie Lancaster case:“I remember when I first heard about it … it wasn’t on Dutch news, I just heard about it through Internet networks and the goth scene … there was this movie made about it, a short film of about four minutes. I saw it, and I just cried. It’s so incredibly sad! After seeing the movie, I didn’t really DO anything with it until we were working on “We Are The Others.” But the basic idea of the lyrics was there. It was just supposed to be a song about “we are the others” and a feeling of togetherness. On the one hand, being proud of whoever you are, whether you divert from the norm in whatever way you divert from the norm. But on the other hand, it is also kind of a song for “others”. We just wanted a song about acceptance.”—Charlotte Wessels, SonicCathedral.com interview...Originally intended for release in early 2012,the album's release date was unknown after Warner Music's purchase of Roadrunner Records but it was announced via a Facebook message on the band official page that the album would be released on the 1st June 2012 with the album's first single, "Get the Devil Out of Me", being released on 13 April 2012.The song was released for listening online on April 3 on their official website.The second single from the album was announced as the title track, "We Are the Others", and a music video was filmed.

Line Up:

Martijn Westerholt Keyboards See also: ex-Infernorama (live), ex-Within Temptation
Charlotte Wessels Vocals See also: ex-To Elysium
Sander Zoer Drums See also: ex-Nemesea
Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije Bass See also: ex-Detonation
Timo Somers Guitars (lead), Guitars (ambience) See also: Vengeance

Additional musicians:

Timo Somers - ambience and solo guitars
Oliver Philipps - ambience and solo guitars, keyboards and vocals arrangements
Henka Johansson - additional drums
Burton C. Bell - guest vocals on "Where Is the Blood"
Anders Wikström - backing vocals

Production:

TriPod (Jacob Hellner, Fredrik Thomander, Anders Wikström) - producers, mixing
Tom van Heesch - engineer, mixing
Ulf Kruckenberg - engineer
Svante Forsbäch - mastering

Tracklist:

01. Mother Machine 04:34
02. Electricity 04:14
03. We Are the Others 03:17
04. Milk and Honey 04:26
05. Hit Me with Your Best Shot 03:59
06. I Want You 04:52
07. Where Is the Blood 03:16
08. Generation Me 03:43
09. Babylon 04:06
10. Are You Done with Me? 03:05
11. Get the Devil Out of Me 03:21
12. Not Enough 04:43
13. The Gathering (live) (Bonus Track) 04:02
14. Control the Storm (live) (Bonus Track) 04:14
15. Shattered (live) (Bonus Track) 04:20
16. Sleepwalkers Dream (live) (Bonus Track) 04:32

+ Video "We Are The Others" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných