Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 184 mb

Bio:

Fresh from being named by Classic Rock as one of their ‘Tracks of the Week’ for their single “Here I Am”, Scottish rock four-piece Estrella are set to play Download Festival, the UK’s major rock music event, and kick off yet another European Tour (11 nights, across 5 different countries) providing main support for cult USA Band Enuff Z’Nuff, hoping to make 2015 as successful as their last!Estrella add an energetic, refreshing new feel to the rock genre yet they still remind us of the acts we all love, such as Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Van Halen, AC/DC and Bon Jovi, their much awaited second album We Will Go On (release June 2015) is a searing, unapologetic slice of top quality rock.Some very talented veterans of the rock world have lent their hands to the making of this latest album. Produced by Nick Brine (The Darkness, Brice Springsteen, Oasis) and recorded at the infamous Rockfield Studios in Wales, the very studios in which Queen recorded ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’, John T Sinclair (Uriah Heep, The Cult, Ozzy Osbourne) co-wrote “Here I Am” the album’s first single release. Pre-production and mastering duties were taken up by Pete Shoulder (The Union), Luke Morley (Thunder, The Union) and Pete Maher (Rolling Stones, U2, Killers, Jack White, Katy Perry, The Killers).Professionals like these are highly sought after for their time, and very picky about who they work with, which speaks volumes about the talent on show in these four rockers - brothers Paul Gunn (Frontman) Luke Gunn (Lead Guitarist) and Nathan Gunn (Bass) along with Leo McPherson (Drums) – hailing from the far North of Scotland.The recordings are carefully calibrated to capture the energy of their bristling live show, one which has seen them become darlings of the festival circuit. It also secured an impressive end to an incredible 2014 when they were asked to tour with ex-Guns N’ Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke in November, which followed on from a previous run supporting American rocker and UK chart topper Robin Beck, the House of Lords, The Answer, H.E.A.T, to name but a few.With a European Tour, second album release and a major festival in their back pocket, there’s really no telling how far Estrella’s gritty, bombastic take on classic rock can take them . . .

Album:

Internet killed the CD sales, but for unknown bands it is the perfect tool to promote their music. While surfing on MySpace I got to know this band ESTRELLA a few years ago. I listened to songs they streamed and it really got me. I ordered the same titled EP they released in 2006 and we stayed in touch since then.Now in May 2012 they finally are to release their debut album "Come Out To Play" produced by John T Sinclair (ex-keyboard player to Ozzy Osbourne and band member of Uriah Heep and The Cult). Brothers, Paul (vocals), Luke (lead guitar) and Nathan (bass) Gunn along with Leo McPherson (drums) make up the band. In 2010/2011, the guys moved from the Scottish Highlands to the Aberdeenshire countryside so they could pursue a career as musicians and have built a solid reputation from their live shows since then.The album kicks off with two tracks that have been released as the first Double A Side Single on October 31, 2011, "Party" (not my favorite but I can imagine it will do good live on stage as party anthem) and the great arena rocker "One Love". The third track "Shout" is part of the second Double A Side Single released on April 16,2012. Another cool rocker with a nice intro. The influence of John Sinclair is obvious there on most tracks. His keyboards sure have added value."Chance of a Lifetime" is a melodic rocker with a big, anthemic chorus followed by "Last Mohican". This tune starts rather strange but builds up to an awesome midtempo rocker including real great guitar work from Luke Gunn. Give this song a chance! It needs to grow, but it became one of my album favorites. The title track is one of the lesser track IMO, but I guess this will also do very well live on stage.The first part of the album is good, the second even better! Starting with the passinate rock ballad "Don't Forget Me". Vocalist Paul Gunn's voice makes this a real Aerosmith ballad. Btw his voice often reminds me of Steven Tyler. This song was one of tracks that were streamed on the band's MySpace page just as the poppy rocker "Whatever It Is" and the mid-tempo ballad "Mona Lisa Smile". This was also the second song on the already mentioned second Double A Side Single and has a strong guitar riff. The groove in Leo McPherson's drumbeats in "Do It 'Till We Drop" reminds me of Def Leppard while "I'd Give It All" and "She's Got It" are shameless tributes to the mid 80's Bon Jovi era. Anthemic choruses, big hooks! Great stuff!! FYI "She's Got It" already appeared on the 2006 EP."Come Out To Play" contains 14 tracks and not one single track I would skip while spinning the CD! 2012 is not even halfway, but for sure this album will be in my Top 10! If you like, in the band's own words, "a sound which is primarily 70/80s infused rock – think Bon Jovi, Aerosmith and Def Leppard – awash with melody and riffs, thunderous beats and anthemic choruses – all the ingredients of a dynamic fresh new rock sound for today" you can buy this album for sure.

Line-Up:

Paul Gunn - Lead Vocals
Luke Gunn - Backing Vocals, Lead Guitar
Nathan T Gunn - Backing Vocals, Bass Guitar
Leo J McPherson - Drums
John Sinclair - Keyboards, Production

Tracklist:

01. Chance Of A Lifetime
02. Come Out To Play
03. Party
04. Mona Lisa Smile
05. Shout (I Wanna Hear You)
06. Do It 'Til We Drop
07. One Love
08. Rocker Lily
09. She's Got It
10. Last Mohican
11. Whatever It Is
12. What You See
13. I'd Give It All
14. Don't Forget Me

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní