Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

OUTLOUD began with Greek guitar player Tony Kash taking lessons from Firewind's Bob Katsionis. They began to write songs together and in late 2007 / early 2008, started to solidify these ideas into an album format and eventually got in touch with NYC-based singer Chandler Mogel, who Bob had met previously on a Firewind tour of the States.Chandler was flown to Athens and Tony contracted his friend Jason Mercury to play bass, and in turn Bob brought on board Mark Cross, also from the band Firewind at the time, to play drums.The five of them started to jam over the existing ideas and added the final arrangements and finishing touch to Outloud’s music and in September 2008 the band entered Basement Studio in Athens and recorded their debut album. Mixed and mastered by none other than Tommy Hansen (Helloween, TNT, Pretty Maids), the album was described by the press as "a mixture of Riot’s Fire Down Under, Skid Row's debut album and TNT’s Tell No Tales with some Foreigner melodic elements."The album was released by Frontiers in August 2009 to rave reviews worldwide and ended up on many top ten lists by year's end, and the album was voted "Best Album of the Year" in BW&BK/Bravewords.com. Sverd T. Soth (Bare Infinity) replaced Jason Mercury on bass shortly after the release.Both video clips of their singles We Run and Tonite (2010), which together have since garnered well over 100,000 views on Youtube, were directed by Bob. "We Run" ranked #3 in Greek Metal Hammer's 2009 reader's polls in the BEST VIDEO CLIP category as well as being in regular rotation on MTV in Greece. It also ended up getting a spot on the esteemed German Metal Hammer Magazine DVD compilation. The song landed “Track of the Day” on Classic Rock Magazine’s website on June 26th, 2009, and was also included on a handful of notable CD compilations such as MelodicRock.com and Rock Hard.Outloud, having sold over 5,000 units of their debut CD worldwide, made a successful headline tour of Greece in December '09 (sponsored by Jack Daniels) and a companion national Greek TV appearance in front of more than 1 million viewers. 2010 saw the band playing more live shows in their native country and returning to the studio to record their sophomore album.The band inked a brand new deal with AOR Heaven for their second release, which was recorded in Athens, Greece during the summer of 2010 and once again produced by Bob and mixed and mastered by Tommy Hansen.The band released it's second effort, Love Catastrophe, in July of 2011. Much like it's predecessor, it was released to rave reviews from the press and was mixed and mastered by Tommy Hansen (Helloween, Pretty Maids, TNT). The band released a video for the single, Waiting For Your Love, opened for rock legends Twisted Sister in Athens during this time and the song "We Came To Rock" landed a spot on the July issue of Classic Rock presents AOR - Raised on Radio compilation. Additionally, the band was featured on the front cover of Greek Metal Hammer Magazine in August. As 2011 came to a close, the band was voted #4 "Best Greek Band" of the year in Greek Metal Hammer, and the band released via the internet a surprise single, an original Christmas song entitled "The Last Days of December".Now as 2012 begins, the band announces the release of More Catastrophe, a six-song EP which contains three brand new songs plus a few surprises. The EP will be available at their upcoming shows in Greece, as well as in stores and digitally across Europe via AOR Heaven. Says Chandler, "We wanted to give the fans a little something extra this time around. These songs pick up where the last album left off and at the same time serve as a road sign as to where we're going. Hopefully this will hold everyone over until the third album is ready, which we're currently beginning to work on."

Album:

"Ep" with 4 new songs and a couple of re-arranged ones...about the newies well they have kept the same formula of their previous songs,good catchy Melodic Rock with some kind of "home made mark" which has functioned on them quite well...the best cut outta the new ones for me is "Cross The Line" but the rest of the songs offer interesting moments such as the 2 rockers "Saints On Fire" & "Mr Long Gone"...I remember quite vividly actually what came over me when I listened to the multinational group of OUTLOUD. Not they brought something new to the Hard Rock / Metal scenes, yet the way they did it and their own vision of the core roots of the mixture, was the ultimate thing. Though I was knocked out by their exciting debut album, then released via Frontiers Records, I haven't had the chance yet to get acquainted with their sophomore release of "Love Catastrophe". Nonetheless, I got their new EP, "More Catastrophe", digitally released by AOR Heaven, which marks a sort of continuance for the album with brand new material plus extras following cool features that will probably be appreciated by both fans and new listeners.OUTLOUD's flowing musical image of a Hard N' Heavy band also played out well from this time. Their songs are simple, highly accessible, wonderfully produced once again by their guitarist / Producer / Keys' man, Bob Katsionis, and practically a hit machine potential. Nonetheless, their, what can be considered as utter catchy approach or some might even call it Popish figure, identity as a partially Metal band remained alive and well.The first three tracks of the album are what I call the heavy hitters all sharing the fine mix of old school Hard Rock and Metal. "Cross The Line" was my little star among the three though the other two were also energetic and fun to listen. The fourth track, which has already served the band as a special single for Christmas, "Last Days Of December", is an absolute beauty. At first I didn't know that it was even related to the holiday and I considered it as a touchy and well performed power ballad by the book. "Falling Rain", coming at no. five, a song that was taken from the latest album has been given a new template of something that sounded like Flamenco music. I can't say I liked nor disliked it, yet it was pretty different but cool. "We Run", a hit from the debut that I personally liked, along with the smashing "Broken Sleep", was performed by piano and vocals only. The last time I heard this strategy of pulling out a piano version was with BON JOVI's "It’s My Life", a mediocre track at best. However, OUTLOUD took a truly great song and provided it to the fans with a different yet inspiring lookout.First of all you must acquire this release available through AOR Heaven. It is not just me that said that OUTLOUD is a great band. You can check out what is going on around them. "More Catastrophe" is a must for both core fans and new listeners. If you wanted the 80s, all you have to do is ask and invest.

Line-Up:

Chandler Mogel (ex-Talon) - Vocals
Bob Katsionis (Firewind) - Guitars, Keyboards
Sverd T. Soth - Bass
Mark Cross Drums
Tony Kash Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Saints On Fire
02. Cross The Line
03. Mr. Long Gone
04. Last Days Of December
05. Falling Rain {Flamenco Version}
06. We Run {For Piano And Vocals}

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných