Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 317 mb

Info:

1997 – 2000 Formation & the early years: It’s January 1997, early in the evening in a band practice room in Berlin Schöneberg. Two musicians are sitting at the band bar. Excited, rocked, the long blond haired Ricky Grasser on his chair. He had an idea to propose to drummer Andreas “Schulle” Schulz. Sitting, arms folded he said: “I wanna ground an AC/DC Cover Band, are you with me?” The foundation stone was laid and the history of the band began! After intensive searching, theyeventually found the UK born “rake” (Stephen Anthony Betteridge) who very quickly became the second front man on stage. Along with Jörg Zimmerman (Graaf, Ansoticca) on bass and Karsten Brüggemann on rhythm guitar it was decided (considering that AC/DC cover bands were few and far between) to introduce an electrifying AC/DC show to the stages of Germany and later Austria, France and Switzerland. It proved to be worth the effort. The demand for the “Riff/Raff experience” was immense and pretty soon the band was playing 30–40 gigs a year, in Germany and other parts of Europe. 2000 – 2004 Riff Raff “The coming of age“: Three years after the foundation of the band problems arose. Steve’s excessive indulgence in drugs and alcohol caused the band to split up. However, after a long break, a few months rehab’ for Steve and replacement on rhythm guitar “Zoltan Berta” and on bass “Andreas (Hampy) Körper” the band started upagain, better than ever and determined to rock the millennium! 2004 -2010 New direction - Riff Raff breaks away from the „tribute band“ scene: Due to the increasing amount of AC/DC cover bands in Germany and because the musical potential of the band had much more to offer than „just“ covering AC/DC songs, the band embarked on a new direction. In 2004, Riff Raff produced their first CD „Eat The Beat“ an album full of their own songs, but, at this moment in time, all in the style of AC/DC. The „Rock‘n‘Roll Mutation“ series followed in 2006 and success seemed to be lingering just beyond the horizon.The first album from this series „Rock‘n‘Roll MutationVol.I“ (ABBA songs in the style of AC/DC) seemed to be a much desired CD before it was even released.Unfortunately however, due to a „no-no“ from Sweden, permission for a release was not given. The band put this „set-back“ quic kly behind them and in 2007 they released „Rock‘n‘Roll Mutation Vol. II“ (Christmas songs in the style of AC/DC ... Christmas songs you can even listen to in summer) which also proved to be very successful. At Christmas time it‘s played on many radio stations, not only in Germany, but also right across Europe. 2010 -2012 „The missing link“: After repeatedly restaffing on bass, (Henning Menke - „Der W“ & „Skew Siskin“ and Stefan Machalitzky - „The Voice Of Germany“) over the last few years, Riff Raff is now complete after its recruitment of Andreas Schwacke in 2009. Since its formation, Riff Raff has shared the stage with Bands like Motörhead, Bonfire, Sweet, Roger Chapmann, Wolf Maahn, Whitesnake and Slipknot. 2012 „Emancipation“: Now the time has come. Riff Raff is leaving home, leaving D.C. The new Riff Raff CD with new logo, modern sound and new image is pricking up the ears of all Riff Raff fans. This CD offers all AC/DC and rock fans a great range of Rock‘n‘Roll. Parallel to the AC/DC Experience, Riff Raff now offers The Riff Raff „Original Experience“. On this CD, Steve sings like Steve, Ricky plays like Ricky and the songs sound distinctly like Riff Raff. If AC/DC has been home for Riff Raff over the years, well, they just moved out. The band has ultimately come of age and struck out from the nest, but it‘s plain to see where they come from. If asked to describe the sound of the „new“ Riff Raff, it‘s really quite simple - A 120 decibel smack in the face! NEW CD, NEW IMAGE, NEW RIFF RAFF.

Album:

The German oxymoron known as RIFF RAFF is sure to please the Heavy Metal party band fans. If you are expecting a Bon Scott or AC/DC tribute band you would be wrong and right at the same time.Before you think I have gone full tilt, let me explain. As an AC/DC tribute band RIFF RAFF concentrates on the Bon Scott era. Building on their success as a tribute band RIFF RAFF has broken out and taken their fans with them into their own set of party of Rock N’ Roll. With songs that deal with the activities of partying like “Good Times – Bad Times”, “One for the Road” and “We’re Here Only for the Beer” you catch on pretty quick to what these German Rockers are thinking.The band also shows their ability to poke fun at themselves as an AC/DC cover band with the tune, “Leaving D.C.”. While they leave their cover tunes behind in this album, their heritage to AC/DC can still be felt in their songs, “I’m Not the One” and “Long Live the Night” with the influence of Bon Scott and company.The released single, “Liar” deals with the blow of realizing that the person you think is your significant other never really loved you. I hope none of us have to go to prison to find out the hard way that the person we love is a “Liar”. Or, maybe, those in love are already in that prison, and the realization that love is prison is the day you get out of the relationship.

Line-Up:

Steve Betteridge - Vocals
Ricky Grasser - Guitars
Zoltan Berta - Guitars
Andreas Schwacke - Bass
Andreas Schulz - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Set Me Off
02. Hail The Rockin' Man
03. Give'm Rythm
04. Liar
05. I'm Not The One
06. Good Times - Bad Times
07. Rev' Up - Ride On
08. One For The Road
09. Miracle Man
10. We're Only Here For The Beer
11. Long Live The Night
12. Leaving D.C.
13. Dance Or Die
14. We Came, We Saw, We Had A Bal

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných