Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

The Bochum melodic / power-metal band Lyra's Legacy is ready to attack! Even the self-titled promo CD was well received in the scene and made it clear that it was time to fulfill the fans' expectations: in 2016, the debut album "Prisoner" will be released. It is produced in the Bazement studio (Symphony X, Vanden Plas, Mob Rules etc.). Through numerous concerts in clubs and at festivals throughout Germany and the Benelux - Matrix (Bochum) or the Biebob (Belgium) - with local scene sizes and internationally known bands (eg House of Lords (USA), Majesty and MacBeth) Lyra earned Legacy is a solid fanbase. The band is also well received in social networks in Germany and abroad. Lyra's Legacy is an experienced live band and impresses with an energetic, professional show that keeps the audience in suspense. A distinctive voice and rousing catchy tunes guarantee a metal event in a class of its own!

Album:

Lyra's Legacy? Never heard! The faces and the names do not tell me anything. So it can go to a self-proclaimed connoisseur of the German Power Metal scene. But I also do not know the Bochum Power Metal band so much, as the five gentlemen have only had one EP on their own three tracks. The Underground Formation was founded in 2008. "Prisoner" is thus her debut and bursting with good riff, songs and strong vocals of frontman Christian Casaccia. Medium-high vocals with roughened timbre, cleverly used keyboards and a slight prog metal flair characterize this well-crafted work. Here, the musicians have probably since the founding of time allowed to mature, rather than letting go semi-rare albums shortly after the band founding on humanity! Of course, the genre will not be re-invented here, but established acts, this mix of Savatage and Masterplan can easily reach the water. The whole thing just sounds like a piece and I can not pick out bad songs or highlights here, because everything is on a great, consistent level. That also applies to the production of the band, which sounds quite rough and natural to my ears, with Mix & Mastering taking over a master like Markus Teske. I would like to emphasize the compactness of the songs, always between four and five minutes, so that Lyra's Legacy play exactly to the point and not bored. Finally, I would like to mention the strong artwork, which makes the CD seem perfect in almost all areas.For me, "Prisoner" is already one of the highlights of the year 2018 and this bar must first reach other acts.Absolute recommendation for Melodic / Power Metal fans!

Line Up:

Fabius Farkas Drums
Sven Reinicke Keyboards
Christian Casaccia Vocals
Tobias Breuer Bass (2008-present)
Andreas Denz Guitars (lead) (2008-present) - See also: ex-HeavenFall

Tracklist:

01. The Arrival
02. Reign of Greed
03. Utopia
04. Hero of the Night
05. Prisoner
06. Since You Left Me
07. Dust In the Wind
08. Mirror of My Life
09. The Unknown Gate
10. Misguided
11. Breath of A Winter Night

+ Video "Prisoner" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných