Xiphea - Everland (Digipak Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Dec 2020, 15:09

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Symphonic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 165 mb

Bio:

Xiphea is a German symphonic band. The four musicians are: Renè, Neil, Thamas and Sabine. They started their project in 2011 and decided to name the band Xiphea, after a brave, strong, gentle and loving female figure. Once Sabine created her for a song. They still tell the legend of Xiphea with songs and a continuing fairytale.Once upon a time there where three men and a beautiful woman who decided to create new genre of metal music. Follow Xiphea into a wonderland of magic, mystic chants and exciting stories. Fairy tales who everybody knows combined with a wall of sound. This new genre is not characterized by a polished turned out pop-metal sound with no rough edges. It sparkles through its beautiful melodies, the magical voice of the female singer and the innovative narrative style of well-known and popular fairy tales. The edginess comes from the really fast, punky guitar riffs, rhythmical finesse, and last but not least a large portion of "heaviness". Get the music in your head, see the powerful, magical live shows by Xiphea and join the trip into great new experiences. And this is the fairytale...

Album:

With EVERLAND, the fourth of the Swiss franks now comes to the local CD player. This was preceded by Masquerade (2013), From The Uncharted Island (2014) and Once Upon A Time (2016). The latter has first made me aware of the band and already very convinced. Above all, the courage to discover such a different kind of underworld genre in the metal world impressed me once. Review Once Upon A Time.For EVERLAND the journey through our nursery should continue, many fairy tales known to us had to reinterpret musically. Very commendable that at the beginning of the work XIPHEA asked their fans which fairy tales they would like to hear. The result was an exciting diversity.Read also: Listened to: Helge Wiegand's debut album "RELEASED". The first song ICE BLOOD CAVE begins as an epic intro and builds in the first few seconds thanks to many orchestral elements a mysterious, as well as curious expected mood, until after two minutes singer Sabine and drummer Daniel abruptly use with much speed.Track 2 is called HOOK and could well be the due successor to POWER OF THE DWARFS (Once Upon A Time, 2016), where fans crowd in and out in front of the stage. HOOK !!! HOOK !!!!!! HOOK !!!!!! Full speed ahead, honest power metal with high speed well understood vocals.Music can be art, but it does not have to be art. If a musician remains rigid in a style, that does not have much to do with art, but rather points to a manageable flexibility. With the beginning of GENIE, EVERLAND proves to me that this album is quite art, that the band has not only dealt with the underlying concept very intensively, but is musically just very flexible and well positioned.Genie stands for Jinni: he is a genie-like genie who once fell into Aladdin's hands. This then gave him the freedom and the two became good friends, which is why, after a short journey, he returned to him. He still has strong magical powers, which are often useful in hot situations. Characteristically, he is extroverted and sensitive, but mostly dominated by an infectious good mood (Wikipedia).And musically, the song is absolutely authentic therefore ... just like a story from the Thousand and One Nights.Grumpy from the first second of RUMPELSTILZCHEN, the drums bang their ears and Sabine tells us another of Grimm's fairy tales. Absolutely successful and contains for me one of the most beautiful choruses on the album: fast-moving drums and guitars that let Sabine's slightly drawn vocals fly.Read also: Review: "TRANS / FUSION" by ALPHAMAY.In search of a favorite on EVERLAND I got stuck at WONDERLAND. An over six-minute showpiece of musical diversity, starting with staccato singing, alternating with other vocal styles. Just as varied as tempo and instruments, sometimes contemplative, even slightly poppy, all the way to the fat powermetal including growls.LOVE OF A BEAST convinces with really fat guitar riffs and could have been taken from a musical. And again and again in the chorus, the decelerated, drawn vocals come in healthy contrast to the tempo that the instruments present.Immediately tore me FROM FROM THE OTHERWORLD. For a metal album he seems almost a little poppy in places, could be a hit for the tough among the mainstream listeners. XIPHEA dare to do a balancing act between the music styles, but with the riffs and a really big hookline."Hooray, finally a ballad" was my first thought, when THE SNOWQUEEN brought the first sounds with wintry samples into my ear. Pleasantly calm and full of orchestra begins a quiet episode, which is then replaced with much faster cuts. For XIPHEA ratios, I would call that a healthy mid-tempo.Mystisch begins the conclusion of the fourth album from Franconia. Almost cinematically introduces an intro to the main part of PALACE OF THE DRAGON KING garnished with orchestra, which becomes an emotional roller coaster. Fast drums and guitars face again leisurely strings and vocals in varying speeds. A successful and worthy conclusion for EVERLAND.It was an absolute pleasure to hear and experience how a band stays true to their very special concept and constantly evolves. It takes a good deal of courage to play with the styles and elements that XIPHEA does. With EVERLAND, the five francs prove that they have not only mastered their craft, but have also worked out the concept of their new album neatly.

Line-Up:

Neil Mac Miles Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2011-present)
Sabine Meusel Vocals (2011-present) - See also: ex-RawkFist
Frank Curian Bass (2017-present)
Michael Wolnitza Guitars (2017-present) - See also: ex-Visionatica
Daniel Herzer Drums (2018-present)

Tracklist:

01. Ice Blood Cave 07:07
02. Hook 04:33
03. Genie 05:16
04. Rumpelstilzchen 04:14
05. Salt and Diamonds 04:45
06. Wonderland 06:22
07. Love of a Beast 05:42
08. From the Otherworld 04:01
09. The Snowqueen 06:28
10. Palace of the Dragon King 05:54

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných