Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Symphonic Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Atavistia is an epic metal band hailing from Vancouver, Canada.

Album:

I regularly bring up the concept of rampant unoriginality and the prevalence of "clone bands" in the melodic death genre, wherein the always-present lines drawn back to earlier influences are unusually bold and obvious, at least in comparison to other metal genres. There is nothing inherently wrong with this concept, although if one could theoretically graph out the appeal a "clone" band has within a particular niche, it would likely appear as some sort of bell curve with a steep drop-off near the most-similar end almost akin to an uncanny valley effect, because people want bands that give them what they are familiar with, but likely don't want to feel that the integrity of the process is being compromised somehow. Canada's Atavistia is one of, if not the most extreme example of parroting another band's sound that I've come across, and is getting a fair bit of shit for it in some circles. The target here is of course, Wintersun, and the debut in particular.If One Within the Sun has to be commended for anything outright, it is the fact that one Matt Sippola penned and performed the entire record, The mid-range power/thrash template of the riffs, the endearingly corporeal synth presence, the raspy/barking vocals - it's all here. Most familiar are the vocals, which come scarily close to replicating Mäenpää's blackened sneer. The singing sections are less impressive, surely due to a lack of technical chops, but hey Sippola makes it work well enough. Track lengths are exhausting on the whole, certainly a negative aspect of the record overall as there needs to be some balance with quicker, bruising tracks like "Winter Madness." Now, the only Wintersun record I ever listen to is the debut, and I haven't even heard Time I in its entirety since the sections I sampled bored me to tears, so Atavistia should theoretically work very well with these tired ears.And for the most part, it passes muster. Sippola manages to keep the songs interesting enough, rattling through a menagerie of riff ideas amid atmospheric flourishes and surging blastbeats. The concept of tension and release certainly isn't foreign to Atavistia, although there just aren't enough sections that truly strain my neck muscles. Remember the opening to "Battle Against Time?" Atavistia does a nice impersonation of it on "Beyond the Meadows of Fire," existing as one of the truly killer riffing sequences. Elsewhere it can feel somewhat lacking, and I can't help but feel it is due to the unnecessarily long nature of some of these tunes. Hell, Frosttide did it way better on "No Turning Back."Don't let that take anything away from Atavistia, though. If you are a real sucker for Wintersun's debut, you will certainly find repeated use for most of these tracks. The songwriting isn't quite on the same level, but it does come close at times and nails the particular vibe intended. If anything, it fits a niche appeal that has been sorely abused by the megalomaniacal Mäenpää, although some people simply can't get over the overt similarities. I understand that concern, but I still enjoyed the record.

Line Up:

Matt Sippola - all instruments

Tracklist:

01. The Perpetual Winter (02:30)
02. One Within The Sun (09:36)
03. Beyond The Meadows Of Fire (07:27)
04. Fireborn (08:30)
05. Seas Of Stars (12:18)
06. One Within The Sun (Instrumental) (09:36)
07. Beyond The Meadows Of Fire (Instrumental) (07:27)
08. Fireborn (Instrumental) (08:30)
09. Seas Of Stars (Instrumental) (12:09)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných