Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Death Metal , Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 101 mb

Bio:

Siege Of Power are a band who mix the energy of raw punk and grindcore with the brutality of death metal to create a wall of intense noise. The band feature members who have served time in Autopsy, Asphyx and Hail Of Bullets to name a few so you can imagine the intensity of their music. With their debut album, the aptly titled Warning Blast, forthcoming on Metal Blade records, we had a chat with drummer (and former Asphyx member) Bob Bagchus to hear all about Warning Blast, their punk and hardcore influences, the death metal underground and he possibility of live Siege Of Power shows.We started out in 2013 as First Class Elite. We wanted to do something for fun in the SOD, Discharge style so we recorded 5 tracks for a split EP with Violation Wound and Mike & The Boys. Right after Paul and me recorded 7 new tracks but then our singer left so First Class Elite was laid to rest. Last year Paul called me and said he had new riffs and wanted to do something with the other tracks as well, so I booked a small studio here in town and we recorded another seven tracks but we still needed a singer so we asked Chris and he was very much into it. Since we needed a new name I came up with Siege Of Power since I was listening to Napalm Deaths Scum at the moment we were discussing a new band name and everyone liked it. It fits our music too.

Album:

Before jumping right into the review, it must first be stated that I knew nothing about the band before listening to them. In fact, when I first listened to this, it was by accident since I had thought I’d selected differently to be played on my computer. To my surprise a few moments later, I was greeted with a relentless exposition of crushing Death Metal and violently angry classic Hardcore, devoid of anything trendy or weak. After listening to the album almost twice through, I read the bio and everything made sense. To call this an All-Star Death Metal project is a just assessment as the band is comprised of members of AUTOPSY, ASPHYX, and SOULBURN.“Conquest for What” opens the ceremonies with a brief preview of the band’s charm with its massive, grinding distorted bass spear heading the dirty groove. One can hear the grind of Jörgen Sandstrom in the monstrous bass tracks. The following track is titled, “For the Pain” and has an authoritatively old school vibe. One can hear the dark spell of VENOM underneath. The third track, “Bulldozing Skulls” contains a slow, demonstrative riff which sets the bar high by starting the song in ENTOMBED territory via BLACK SABBATH. “Uglification,” the sixth track, reminds one of CARNIVORE in the way the vocals are forcefully shouted and sung. The next track, “Trapped and Blinded” references another NYHC band, but this time it is S.O.D. The first riff has their type of infectious groove (!). Throughout the album, there have been varied moments when the vocals style of Billy Milano has been employed.When listening to the tenth track, “Mushroom Cloud Affair,” one is immediately mesmerized by the slide of the main riff. The song has that classic desperately fearful disposition. The heaviness of the band is cemented by the sonic mass created by the combination of the guitar and bass. The following track, “Lost and Insane,” is framed by a main section that is akin to CELTIC FROST with its dissonant riff which then gives way to a very CARNIVORE type of section. Chris Reifert even proclaims, “I’m losing my fucking mind!” in tribute to Peter. Some of the heaviest tiffs on the album are found on the next track, “Bleeding for the Cause,” with its straight-forward take on Death Metal a la BOLT THROWER.“Short Fuse,” at the 15th position, produces a sound similar to that from the very early 1990s. This is done by stringing together different perpendicular Harcdcore riffs. My personal favorite track on the record is number 16, “Violence in the Air”. It has the marriage of a furious double-picked guitar riff to a violent vocal imagining of Peter Steele. The breakdown is about as fierce as I’ve heard in a long, long time. While other bands are referenced they are not stolen from but rather honored by a band of lifer musicians that know what they like in their music. Thankfully, we will benefit from their rapport as this album is solid, full of some of the best moments in heavy music today.Any true lover of heavy music will appreciate this. While SIEGE OF POWER do not hide their influences, they certainly do them justice as they reverently pay them respect.This is one of those bands that has managed to capture a sound that will appeal to everyone from fans of the CRO MAGS to CROWBAR to ASPHYX (obviously). A lot of valuable real estate is represented with this record, everything fro Hardcore to Death Metal, the extremes of each solidifying into a massively heavy slab of Metal. This is made for the pit from the tongue-in-cheek Peter Steele shock lyrics to the relentless sway of the riffs locked in with the drums. Any fan of bass guitar in particular will enjoy this album as it contains some slamming sections highlighted by a vibrant bass tone that growls and breathes fire. Blending the two stringed instruments in their genre-defining glory with the authoritatively brutal drums and sincerely psycho, aggro- ramblings of the vocals creates a timeless album, hopefully the first of many more.

Line-Up:

Theo van Eekelen Bass (2017-present) - See also: ex-Hail of Bullets, ex-Minotaur Head, ex-Grand Supreme Blood Court, ex-Houwitser, ex-Thanatos, ex-Judgement Day, ex-First Class Elite
Bob Bagchus Drums (2017-present) - See also: Infidel Reich, Throne, ex-Evoker, ex-Minotaur Head, ex-Asphyx, ex-Grand Supreme Blood Court, ex-Soulburn, ex-First Class Elite, ex-To the Gallows
Paul Baayens Guitars (2017-present) - See also: Asphyx, Thanatos, ex-Cremation, ex-Hail of Bullets, ex-First Class Elite
Chris Reifert Vocals (2017-present) - See also: Autopsy, ex-Abscess, ex-Doomed, ex-The Ravenous, Painted Doll, Violation Wound, ex-Burnt Offering, ex-Death, ex-Desecration (live), ex-Eat My Fuk, ex-Guillotine, ex-Mirror Snake

Tracklist:

01. Conquest For What?
02. For The Pain
03. Bulldozing Skulls
04. Born Into Hate
05. Torture Lab
06. Uglification
07. Trapped and Blinded
08. Diatribe
09. Warning Blast
10. Mushroom Cloud Altar
11. Lost and Insane
12. Bleeding For The Cause
13. Escalation 'Til Extermination
14. Privileged Prick
15. Short Fuse
16. Violence In The Air
17. It Will Never Happen
18. The Cold Room
19. Servant Of Nothing (Bonus Track)
20. Mushroom Cloud Altar (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Mushroom Cloud Altar" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných