Wild Boyz - Unleashed! (1991) (Demon Doll Remastered Limited Edition 2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jan 2020, 06:50

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991 (Demon Doll Remastered Limited Edition 2018)
Style : Glam Hard Rock , Hair Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

Hair / Glam Metal (Heavy Metal) band from Los Angeles, California (USA).Bassist Joey Wylde and drummer K. Lee Lauren formed the Wild Boyz from the remnants of their previous band Dorian Gray. With the addition of vocalist Willie D. and guitarists Valentino and Matt Steavanz, the band was ready to set the L.A. strip on fire amidst a flurry of hair spray and make-up.Wild Boyz were the personification of a hair metal band. These guys had the look, the songs, and the attitude to make some serious headway in the hair metal world. Sadly their debut record was released in 1991, not 1986. If Unleashed would have been released several years prior, I have no doubt these guys have been a little more well known.Wild Boyz may not have been the most original band of their time, but they sure put out a good rock ‘n’ roll record in my opinion. The album is chalked full of catchy songs and i’m sure if you like 80’s rock music like I do, you’ll have no problem enjoying this.They filled clubs in the L.A. glam heyday, and even did a couple of regional tours supporting their one and only album, Unleashed!. But by 1993 the grunge movement started to settle in, and bands such as the Wild Boyz all but disappeared, never to be heard from again.

Album:

Originally released in 1991 via a small label, “Unleashed!“, the debut album by American rockers WILD BOYZ over the yeara ended being ‘a rare piece’ among collectors.Until now, because it has been freshly digitally remastered, and released in a limited edition with a new cover artwork.Yes, WILD BOYZ emerged from the Sunset Strip glam scene in the second half of the ’80s, but don’t be fooled by the band’s name including a ‘Z’: this is not sleazy.Not sleazy but wonderful Melodic Hard Rock / hair metal with a feel-good vibe, catchy choruses and hooks galore.Musically, on “Unleashed!” WILD BOYZ sound like mix of 1987’s Tesla, Poison, a bit of Warrant, and some Slaughter / Mariah. The band also mix the sound from 1987 to 1991, so there’s varied tracks a freedom without a major label preassure behind.You have a radio / MTV ready pop metal tune in “I Don’t Wanna Cry No More”, down and dirty LA hard rock (“Pleazure ‘N’ Pain”), ballsy bluesy hard rock inspired tracks (“Take Me”), acoustic anthems (“Cowboy Ride”) and heart wrenching power ballads (“Forever”).Despite of being originally released by a small record label, the sound production of “Unleashed!” is spectacular. Now this fresh remaster dig deeper into the bass, and believe me, it sounds million bucks.A long lost US Melodic Hard Rock album which is much more than a bunch of lost demos; “Unleashed!” is first class stuff, on par with any major release from the era.

Line Up:

Willie D. – lead vocals
Valentino – guitar, acoustic guitar, backing vocals
Matt Steavanz – guitar, acoustic guitar, backing vocals
Joey Wylde – bass, backing vocals
K. Lee Lauren – drums, piano

Tracklist:

01. Pleazure 'N' Pain 4:18
02. I Don't Wanna Cry No More 3:28
03. I'm on My Way 5:01
04. Forever 4:57
05. Take Me 5:16
06. Roll the Dice 4:37
07. She Don't Care 5:10
08. High Tonite 4:12
09. In Your Face 4:04
10. Cowboy Ride 4:02

+ Video "I Don't Wanna Cry No More" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných