Eunomia - The Chronicles Of Eunomia Part I (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Jan 2019, 13:48

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Symphonic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 165 mb

Bio:

Eunomia is a Power Metal band from Norway formed in 2011 by Peter Danielsen. The group released a demo EP called “Crystal Sword” in 2013, and started writing and recording the debut album “Chronicles Of Eunomia Part 1” in 2016. After two years in the making, the record is finally ready to be unleashed.It is set place in the fantasy world of Valley Doom and Eunomia created by the two brothers Marius and Peter Danielsen. The band invited several guests to help tell the story of Eunomia. With musicians such as Alessandro Conti from Luca Turilli's Rhapsody and Twilight Force, Henning Basse from Firewind and Victor Smolski (Almanac, ex Rage), they have created an epic and cinematic concept album. The full cast is found in the attached pdf. “Chronicles Of Eunomia Part 1” was produced by the Danielsen brothers in Ålesund, Norway.

Album:

The opening track is not a song but a creepy-voiced introduction of the tale of Eunomia complete with weird sound effects and fantasy tale set up. The next track is “Crystal Sword” which at over six minutes is an unusually lengthy song so early in the album. A good anthem is start with though with Helloween meets Europe musical leanings.“Dark Horizon” is fully immersed with Helloween meets power metal but gives a better example of the type of story line and sonic direction Eunomia is taking. Nice idea with bring in some keyboards to broaden out the sound. And cool verbal script to connect with the opening introduction.“Freedom Call” begins with more story script verbalized. This approach is definitely not common most concept albums use it in the beginning, maybe the middle and usually the end. Eunomia is breaking new ground with this arrangement. And I like the daring experimentation. But again another anthem is not called for. This is only the fourth song in the album.“Glory of the King” is yet another six minute plus song but this is a mini-story on fire with strong guitar work and excellent vocals to move the story forward without anthems or verbal scripts. Easily the best track I have heard so far and positive proof of what Eunomia can be without the gimmicks. “We Will Not Surrender” follows up with a Phantom of the Opera opening vibe with a lush vocal and excellent lyrics. “March for Freedom” has a Twilight Force influence that drives the song with a stirring vocal and excellent percussion. It connects well with “Eternity” and veers towards a symphonic metal background not found on the other tracks. If I were to release a single this song would be the perfect cut. I haven’t heard that much power metal on this album until “Stand Up and Fight” which is a fine example of the band’s bonafides.The final track is a verbal script meant to signal a sequel is in the near future. Which I welcome. However; some more thought needs to be put into considering shortening songs to help listeners digest the storyline better. Seven out of twelve tracks are over six minutes long. And while verbal intros and extros are par for the course they should be limited lest you begin to burden too many songs with their information. Let the song and the singer carry forth your message. When this is allowed this album goes places others have not tried. And for that my greatest compliments. Until next time.

Line Up:

Peter Danielsen - Lead vocal and keyboard
Marius Danielsen - Guitar and backing vocals
Magnar Winther Skorgenes - Guitar
Alexander Ormseth - Bass
Sondre Sørensen Brønstad - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Beginning 1:15
02. Crystal Sword 6:08
03. Dark Horizon 5:51
04. Freedom Call 4:48
05. Glory Of The King 6:21
06. We Will Not Surrender 8:18
07. March For Freedom 4:45
08. Eternity 4:32
09. Stand Up And Fight 6:10
10. Last Stand 8:27
11. Dangerous Times Ahead 9:56
12. Until The End 3:47
13. Hope (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Last Stand" (Official Music Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných