CoreLeoni - The Greatest Hits Part 1 (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Jan 2019, 07:03

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

Who is CoreLeoni? It is a project founded by none other than Gotthard guitarist and founder Leo Leoni to pay a very personal tribute to his rock 'n' roll past! In Leo's words: "On the 25th anniversary of the release of the first Gotthard album, I wanted to pay tribute to songs like 'Downtown', 'Firedance', 'Higher', 'Here Comes The Heat', 'In The Name', 'Ride On ...', 'Let It Be' and 'All I Care For'. Songs that with Gotthard we had kind of left aside. We have rerecorded, refreshed and rebrushed them in a respectful way. These songs are very dear to me and they are part of a period that will remain forever with me." The album will also include a new song, "Walk On Water". "This project made me feel so many emotions and memories, filling my heart with joy. I hope hearing these new versions gives all the Gotthard fans, especially the ones who knew and loved the band in the early days, the same great emotions that it has brought to me", concludes Leo.

Album:

Coreleoni is a new project that was founded by GOTTHARD's lead guitarist and founding member Leo Leoni and his goal is to pay a tribute to his classic Gotthard's days. In Leoni's own words : "On the 25th Anniversary of the release of the first GOTTHARD album, I wanted to pay tribute to songs like: DOWNTOWN, FIREDANCE, HIGHER, HERE COMES THE HEAT, IN THE NAME, RIDE ON…, LET IT BE, and ALL I CARE FOR. Songs that with Gotthard we have kind of left aside. We have re-recorded, refreshed, and "re-brushed" them in a respectful way. These songs are very dear to me and they are part of a period that will remain forever with me."Except Leoni, the band includes Ronnie Romero (Lords Of Black, Rainbow) on vocals, Hena Habegger on drums, Jgor Gianola on guitar and Mila Merker on bass. The album, also, includes a new song, “Walk On Water”.After the very first spin of this album (The Greatest Hits Part 1), I have to say that Leoni and his gang did an excellent job here. I, also, have to say that he is right by saying that all the songs were refreshed and re-brushed in a respectful way. All the songs kept the 'magic' of Gotthard and that's the thing that matters the most, imho. "Firedance" (which is one of my all time favorite tunes ever), "Higher", the emotional "Let It Be", the amazing ballad of "All I Care For" and the fast-paced "Here Comes The Heat" are all well-performed, well-played and, in my opinion, Ronnie Romero has done a phenomenal job regarding the vocals. The new song "Walk On Water" is just killer!!!I'm really thrilled about this release! Excellent musicianship, soulful and passionate vocals by Romero and with the 'spirit' of the classic Gotthard sound to haunt every single moment this album is just awesome!!!

Line-Up:

Leo Leoni: guitar (GOTTHARD)
Ronnie Romero (Lords Of Black, Rainbow): vocals
Hena Habegger: drums
Jgor Gianola: guitar
Mila Merker: bass

Tracklist:

01. Il Padrino
02. Firedance
03. Downtown
04. Higher
05. Get It While You Can
06. In The Name
07. Let It Be
08. All I Care For
09. Walk On Water
10. Here Comes The Heat
11. Tell No Lies
12. Ride On
13. Anytime Anywhere
14. El Traidor (Bonus Track)
15. All I Care For (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Let It Be" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných