Snakes In Paradise - Step Into The Light (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Dec 2018, 06:41

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

Imagine a combination of English hardrock from the 70´s with American AOR, add a blues singer who really sings from the soul, five competent instrumentalists and last but not least, a top class producer.This formula gives you SNAKES IN PARADISE!They are a result of years of songwriting with one intention in mind: to astound everyone. Strong melodies and refrains that will last forever.Melodic hardrock in a classic style. Everything has been composed by the members of the band themselves with some help from Brett Walker and the Deep Purple legend Glenn Hughes on the debut album.It was after hearing the album " Nevertheless" by singer / songwriter Brett Walker, that " Snakes " realized that this American should be " there " man in the studio. Walker had produced half of own album by him self .The rest was produced by David Prater, the man behind the Dream Theater´s magenificent "Images and Words". You couldn´t hear who produced which song. In other words, please Mr.Walker, come to Sweden you have a album to produce !When it comes to Snakes in Paradise, they are far from beginners. These snakes have changed skins more then once, they all played in different bands before they met each other and formed "Snakes" nine years ago.The chemistry clicked at once. Six guys with the same goal: To play rock with melodies you remember, without losing heaviness and power.Dynamic hardrock of the kind that is as good on the radio as live on-stage.And it´s right there, live on-stage, that we recommend you check out the group once you have listened to the album. Live are Snakes in Paradise more poisonous than ever, this is a band who believes in the sometimes neglected tradition, that everything must be tight and well-played, nothing should be prerecorded or " messed around with" and there shouldn´t be a dull moment during the concert.

Album:

Snakes In Paradise came to the attention of melodic rock fans in 1993 when they acted as the back-up band for Mark Free. The band introduced the world to their original material soon thereafter when their self-titled debut album was released in 1994. Produced by the late Brett Walker (Alias, Jeff Paris, Mitch Malloy), the album showcased a combination of British hard rock mixed with American AOR delivered by a soulful blues rock singer and four outstanding musicians. It was truly a dynamic record with immediately hummable melodies while simultaneously not sacrificing the heaviness and power of hard rock. The band's second album, "Garden Of Eden", followed in 1999 and was inspired by Whitesnake's more popular and most well-known material, thus satisfying fans of the musical formula on the band's debut. After the release of "Dangerous Love" in 2002, another album chock full of hooks and harmonies, the band called it a day.Singer Stefan Berggren wound up working with Company Of Snakes (a band formed by former Whitesnake members Bernie Marsden, Micky Moody and Neil Murray), Lee Kerslake (ex-Uriah Heep, Ozzy Osbourne) and Razorback for a stretch of time, but in 2016, the members of Snakes In Paradise reconvened to discuss making more music together. "I started to get more and more questions from journalists about a new Snakes In Paradise album", tells singer Stefan Berggren. "I was also asked to write some songs in the Snakes style by a few different musicans. One of them was Alessandro Del Vecchio, with whom I did an album called 'Revolution Road'. On that album, some of the Snakes guys were guests. The album turned out great and eventually Snakes started to get lots of show offers. One being from the Rockweekend in Stockholm. After the show, I decided to send one of the songs I wrote to Serafino, president of the Frontiers label. He liked what he heard and offered us a record deal immediately. And here we are.""Step Into The Light" is the band's first album in 16 years and again melts the melodies of classic US AOR of the 80s with some truly exquisite hard rock. Stefan Berggren's voice is better than ever and the songwriting is more refined than ever. "Fans should expect a Snakes In Paradise album with a familiar sound", continues Berggren. "Not much has changed musically from the first albums, really. Still the same drum kit and same guys playing together. That makes this our signature sound, but perhaps this time a bit beefier and more mature. We are better musicians now and with a little more depth to the songwriting.""We always have a special magic when we play and write together”, concludes Stefan. "We poured our hearts into this album and we hope you like it as much as we do. This could be the strongest album of all the albums we have done. We also hope to see the fans on the road some day soon!"If you like R-O-C-K, then you just can't miss this album!

Line Up:

Stefan Berggren - Vocals
Thomas Jakobsson - Guitar
Stefan Jonsson - Guitar
Thomas Thorberg - Bass Guitar
Peter Pettersson - Drums
Tomas Jansson - Keyboard

Tracklist:

01. Wings of Steel
02. Silent Sky
03. Will You Remember Me
04. Angelin
05. Living Without Your Love
06. If I Ever See the Sun
07. After the Fire is Gone
08. Love on the Otherside
09. Things
10. Liza
11. Life`s Been Good to You & Me
12. Step into the Light

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných