Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Paul Daniel "Ace" Frehley (/ˈfreɪli/; born April 27, 1951)is an American musician best known as the former lead guitarist and founding member of the rock band Kiss. He took on the persona of the "Spaceman" or "Space Ace", and played with the group from its inception in 1973 until his departure in 1982. After leaving Kiss, Frehley embarked on a solo career, which was put on hold when he rejoined Kiss in 1996 for a highly successful reunion tour.His second tenure with Kiss lasted until 2002, when he left at the conclusion of what was purported to be the band's Farewell Tour. His latest album Anomaly, was released on September 15, 2009.Guitar World magazine ranked him 14th Greatest Metal Guitarist of All Time.

Album:

Founding KISS guitarist and Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame member Ace Frehley has released a new song today, called "Rockin' With The Boys". This is the second song Frehley has released this year from his forthcoming all-new "Spaceman" album, due October 19, 2018 via Entertainment One (eOne)/SPV. Frehley previously released the track "Bronx Boy" in April. "Spaceman", Frehley's eighth solo album, features nine new original tracks including a cover of Eddie Money's "I Wanna Go Back", a ripping power pop makeover of the original."No need to worry, I'll be home soon, 'cause I'm rockin' with the boys", Frehley sings on "Rockin' With The Boys", which tells the tales of life on the road. Ace says he wrote the original version of the song back in KISS's heyday in the 70s. Both "Rockin With The Boys" and "Bronx Boys" are available on all streaming platforms today and are iTunes instant grat tracks for fans who preorder the album.In addition to Ace's distinctive guitar sound on each track, he played bass on all of the songs on "Spaceman"except for two. The listener might recognize the mighty dinosaur growl of a bass tone belonging to Gene Simmons on the album opener, "Without You I'm Nothing", which Gene also co-wrote, and "Your Wish Is My Command". Both songs were recorded at Frehley's home studio in Rancho Santa Fe, California.Ace's reconnection with Simmons and fellow KISS vocalist & guitarist Paul Stanley (who joined Ace on a cover of Free's "Fire And Water" for 2016's covers album "Origins Vol. 1") might be chalked up to the fact that Frehley has been sober for more than a decade (he celebrates 12 years of sobriety in September). Ace's clean living no doubt has a lot to do with his productive streak, which began with the release of his "Anomaly" album in 2009. "Spaceman" (a title suggested by Simmons, himself) serves as the first collection of all new Frehley penned material since 2014's "Space Invader".Widely known as the original 'Space Ace" and founding guitarist for 16 cumulative years (over 2 tenures) of the multi-platinum selling rock band KISS, Frehley is demonstrably the most popular original member. In addition to having the best selling solo album career (vintage or current) among the original foursome, Frehley's self-titled "Ace Frehley", released in 1978, went on to sell over one million copies, producing the only Top 40 single, "New York Groove" from any of the legendary KISS solo albums (peaking at #13)."Spaceman" will be released through Entertainment One (eOne)/SPV with an exclusive European cover artwork on October 19, 2018 as CD digipak and LP version.

Line Up:

Ace Frehley (guitars, lead vocals) (EX-KISS)
Anthony Esposito: Bass
Anton Fig, Brian Tichy: Drums
Marti Frederiksen: Bass, Keys, Backing Vocals
Derek Hawkins: Guitar
Scot Coogan: Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Without You I'm Nothing
02. Rockin' With The Boys
03. Your Wish Is My Command
04. Bronx Boy
05. Pursuit Of Rock N' Roll
06. I Wanna Go Back
07. Mission To Mars
08. Off My Back
09. Quantum Flux 6

+ Video "Rockin' With The Boys" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných