Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 216 mb

Bio:

Since the release of their first full-length album “Why Waltz” in May of 2012, BloYaTop have enjoyed constantly growing interest.“Why Waltz if you can rock and roll”…through this motto the band switched their focus from covers to original material. Especially so after axe-man Mark Ferguson joined the band (Eric Fox-lead vocals and bass guitar, Paul Huge-drums and backing vocals) in 2009.And with excellent results: Why Waltz was received willingly by both national and international press and audiences. Testimony of this are raving reviews and a distribution deal in the USA, as well as an extremely convincing gig at Bospop 2013, that put the band on the map, resulting in obtaining a record deal with REMusic Records Co. for the successor to “Why Waltz”.The start of 2014 will see the release of BloYaTop’s next album and expectations among the continually growing number of fans are highly strung, because the band are blatantly clear:“Fasten your seatbelts; this will be an awesome record…”

Album:

There we already have the 4th album of the guys from BloYaTop! It has been a trip. Where in october the go-ahead was given, the first 2 tracks were dropped, again a nice action with the registration and a red vinyl player (with their name on it) could get hold of, it really is now that far. The unadulterated delicious rock of the three gentlemen E, Mark Ferguson and Paul Huge may start to blow through the speakers again. What can we expect? New sounds? Different? Harder? Softer? There is only one thing to do: Let's Find Out!We start with the title track 'Groove Control'. Heavy bass from Mr. E and a whispering beginning. Exciting! A swipe and rock content jumps up. They did not bother about the opener! Good start is half the work. One of the well-known tracks is 'Monster Movie Music'. As described earlier: everything is here! The rock content, the energy, the filthy but also the fun can be heard. By going to 'Use It Or Lose It'. It gives me a dEUS feeling in one way or another, which is very nice! Mr. E has some Tom Barman influences but musically it is more intense. Good flow, rhythmically strong and so different. Another one you may have heard: 'Catch Me If You Can'. It started the 'Groove Control' album a few years ago. The riffs are correct, the constructive rhythm, the funny 'yeah', the solo, take the rest. STRONG! With a title like 'Coffee After Seven' it can not really go wrong. Yet it is not one that you are really entitled to. Absolutely not bad but the tension is lacking. Unlike 'Nightclubbing'! Do we now hear country? Very briefly yes. Because then it will be wonderfully unadulterated rock again. High pace, 70's vibe about it and more and more power in it! This is music. The track 'Danger Honey' is very groovy! Of course wonderful sound from Mark on guitar and finally a nice solo but the bass of Mr. E should certainly not be forgotten whether Paul's drumming is present but not exaggerated. You move with your head all the time or tap along with your foot. Mission accomplished!Then it is equally good to give gas with 'Heels Of Fortune'. A wonderful pace but also as vicious as anything. Shortest track but all energy is also on for a moment.I got high expectations because of the title 'Apocalyptic Peptalk Blues', right? It starts acoustically and then develops a little more volume. It reminds me of the beginning of 'Tribute' of Tenacious D but that comparison is quickly gone. The narrative story and the musical setting are certainly good, but it only catches me at the end. I frowned my eyebrows (positively) by the start of 'Not Fade Away'. Nice and raw! If we then get to the chorus it also turns out to be just bombastic. YEEHAA! A kneiter is this, without doubt one of my favorites! A 180 degree turn is 'Going Down'. Pure calm, acoustic, fragile. Nice to hear that they are also nailing this. One calm, serious track is enough they must have thought because 'Tornado Sally' is rock again! They immediately switch to the 5th gear. Delicious full of energy, power, filth that what comes out of it .. If that guitar solo pops in, the party is complete. Again: rock from the top shelf! Closer of the album is 'Lonely At The Top'. Here too the acoustic guitar comes in, but otherwise it is still a passion that comes out of it. Good play, raw voice and then the humor BloYaTop stands for. Personal, honest & musical.We can peck for a long time, revolve around it, discuss it ... but that is not necessary. The fourth album of BloYaTop is a top album! Musically, as always, it really fits together, there is variation in sound without losing that special BYT sauce. Pure rock, dirty sound, sometimes nice and clean but also pure. Absolutely one that you should have in your collection!

Line Up:

Mr.E. (lead vocals, bass)
Paul Huge (drums, backing vocals)
Mark Ferguson (guitar)

Tracklist:

01. Groove Control
02. Monster Movie Music
03. Use It or Lose It
04. Catch Me If You Can
05. Coffee After Seven
06. Nightclubbing
07. Danger Honey
08. Heels of Fortune
09. Apocalyptic Peptalk Blues
10. Not Fade Away
11. Going Down
12. Tornado Sally
13. Lonely at the Top

+ Video "Catch Me If You Can" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 36 neregistrovaných