Gotthard - Defrosted 2 (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Nov 2018, 06:49

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 275 mb

Bio:

Gotthard is a Swiss hard rock/heavy metal band founded in Lugano by Steve Lee and Leo Leoni. Their last eleven albums have all reached number 1 in the Swiss album charts, making them one of the most successful Swiss acts ever.With 2 million albums sold, they managed to get multi-platinum awards in different parts of the world. The band takes its name from the Saint-Gotthard Massif.Singer Steve Lee died in a motorcycle accident on October 5, 2010.On November 11, 2011, Gotthard announced a new singer, Nic Maeder, through their official Facebook page and their website with their new song "Remember It's Me", downloadable for free.In December 2012, Gotthard have concluded the Firebirth Tour, in support of their 10th studio album.Their new disc titled "BANG!", the bands 11th studio release (2nd with Nic Maeder) will be released 4th of April 2014, according to the band's official website.

Album:

The original Defrosted album was released way back in 1997 and was Gotthard’s very first live album and fourth album to date. In Switzerland it’s legendary – reaching double-platinum in a matter of months. To this day it’s still seen as a milestone for those rock fans outside of Switzerland. To date it’s a career that includes 16 No.1-albums, over three million records sold, multiple awards and over 2000 shows all over the planet.If you’ve missed out on the last 25 years of Gotthard then this sumptuous live release is as good a place as any to start as the band rework acoustically their greatest hits. The album itself was recorded on the ‘Defrosted Tour’ in March 2018 and there’s a real chemistry between band and audience that seeps through this recording. But as well as the 22 song showcase fans also get to hear 2 brand new tracks in acoustic format.Starting with one of my favourites – the soothing melodic ‘Miss Me’ we’re right into good time sing-along territory for ‘Out on My Own’ before ‘Bang’ adds yet another texture and rocks a little harder. It’s a great start and as you can imagine for a band with such a lengthy history there’s plenty to fit in.Throughout there are some nice touches like the ‘Rock and Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution’ opening bars to ‘Sweet Little Rock ‘N’ Roller’ a honky-tonk tour de force; or the bongo beat that starts ‘Hush’ one of a number of covers the band make their own. The rest is pretty much a joy from a setlist that doesn’t seem to have a weak spot – there’s the wonderful ‘Heaven’; the come-back single ‘Remember It’s Me’; the tender ‘Beautiful’; and the wonderfully apt closing cover of ‘Smoke on the Water.’The two new studio tracks also get an acoustic treatment with the rocking ‘Bye Bye Caroline’ a song inspired by that Status Quo classic (Caroline) and featuring a guest appearance by Francis Rossi a nice fun workout. The new ballad ‘What I Wouldn’t Give’ is rather special and makes you realise that this is a band with so much more ahead of them. It’s a lovey arrangement that drips emotion, and which is sure to elicit the requisite volume of salty tears.

Line-Up:

Nic Maeder - Vocals
Leo Leoni - Guitars
Freddy Scherer - Guitars
Marc Lynn - Bass
Hena Habegger - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Miss Me
02. Out On My Own
03. Bang
04. Sweet Little Rock 'N' Roller
05. Beautiful
06. Feel What I Feel
07. Hush
08. Remember It's Me
09. Stay With Me
10. Tequila Symphony No. 5
11. Mountain Mama

CD2:

01. Why
02. C'est La Vie
03. One Life One Soul
04. Tell Me
05. Starlight
06. Sister Moon
07. Right On
08. Lift U Up
09. Heaven
10. Anytime, Anywhere
11. Smoke On The Water
12. Bye Bye Caroline (acoustic version)
13. What I Wouldn't Give (acoustic version)
14. What I Wouldn't Give (orchestral version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných