Devil's Hand - Devil's Hand (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Nov 2018, 06:22

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Devil's Hand is an excellent new project featuring the amazing talents of two outstanding musicians: famed producer, guitarist & songwriter Mike Slamer and the equally amazing singer Andrew Freeman of Last In Line. Mike Slamer has been the guy behind some of the most amazing melodic rock releases of the past 20 years. The list includes, but is not limited to, Steelhouse Lane, Seventh Key, Slamer and Terry Brock and we can't forget his work in the 80s with Streets (featuring Kansas singer Steve Walsh) and the 70s with City Boy.

Album:

The quality of his songwriting and production work is unsurpassed in the business and the records he produced and was involved in stand the test of time! Mike says: "This new record has some great stuff. I don't want to make direct comparisons because Steelhouse Lane, Seventh Key, my solo album and the new one all have great singers, but different styles, qualities and levels of collaboration." Andrew Freeman is simply one of the most gifted singers of the current hard rock scene. With his performance on Last In Line's debut album (and their forthcoming 2019 release), he made heads turn with the power of his vocals. His unbelievable set of pipes adds an undeniable fire to the Devil's Hand album.Andrew adds that his approach on singing the songs was the same as all the recordings he has done. "I try to bring the same amount of passion and conviction in everything I write and perform. This group of songs that Mike and I wrote are a bit more commercial, but they have the same amount of intensity and anthemic spirit as the Last In Line record. Lots of big singalong choruses and screaming guitars! I think the title track 'Devil's Hand' encompasses the entire vibe of the record. It has elements of all the greatest rock 'n' roll songs I’ve ever heard. 'Heartbeat Away' will give you the feels. It's pensive, dramatic and optimistic. All of the emotion that encompasses life. It’s just a really well rounded record.""Devil's Hand" is going to be a highlight of the melodic rock release year. Yet another unbelievable record from Mr Slamer and a testament to the abilities of one of the greatest rock singers around. Don't miss this!

Line-Up:

Andrew Freeman (Last In Line) - Lead Vocals
Mike Slamer - Guitars, bass, keyboards
Chet Wynd - Drums

+

Andy Zuckerman
Mike Hansen
Casey Purvis
Jeff Valdez

Tracklist:

01. We Come Alive
02. Falling In
03. One More Time
04. Another Way To Fly
05. Drive Away
06. Justified
07. Rise Above It All
08. Devils Hand
09. Unified
10. Heartbeat Away
11. Push Comes To Shove
12. Faith (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Falling In" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných