Pretty Maids - Red, Hot And Heavy (1984) (Japan BSCD2 Remastered Edition 2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Nov 2018, 14:56

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1984 (Japan BSCD2 Remastered Edition 2018)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Pretty Maids are a Danish hard rock/heavy metal band from Horsens, Denmark. Formed in 1981 by Ronnie Atkins and Ken Hammer, their sound and music can be described as classic guitar-laden heavy rock with a strong emphasis on melodic elements like vocals and keyboards.Over the years, Pretty Maids have sold hundreds of thousands of records, but have never broken through in a major way, except in Japan during the 1990s. They have supported well known bands as Black Sabbath, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, and Saxon, and were also featured at the 1987 German version of Monsters of Rock, where Metallica headlined along with Deep Purple.After a prolonged international touring hiatus before the release of the 2006 Wake Up To The Real World album, the band have every year since been touring their primary markets of Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and Spain.In March 2014, Pretty Maids are going to release their 13th studio album Louder Than Ever.

Album:

Red, Hot and Heavy is the first studio album by the Danish hard rock/heavy metal band Pretty Maids. The album was released in 1984 by CBS Records. The song "Night Danger" was used in the soundtrack for the horror film Demons (1985) by Lamberto Bava. In 2005, Red, Hot and Heavy was ranked number 437 in Rock Hard magazine's book of The 500 Greatest Rock & Metal Albums of All Time.I first heard Pretty Maids while driving to a concert with one of my buddies. He popped in this cd and I was amazed. At first I thought it was HammerFall, because they played Back to Back, which I learned is not a HammerFall song at all, but a Pretty Maids tune, and a damn good one at that. Most people consider Pretty Maids to be more of a melodic '80s band. In reality it is hard to place Pretty Maids. Some songs make you want to think Asia. Other songs make you think damn this is heavy metal at its best like Dokken or Accept. One of my friends is fixed on labeling them hair metal, so I guess I’ll let you pick and choose.The album opens up very dramatically with the beginning to Carl Orff’s Carmina Burana – that is Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi, or Empress of the World, a pretty popular piece that is used in a lot of movies. It then jumps right into the best song on this album, Back to Back. This song features a pretty fast paced tempo and if you don’t headbang to this song then you don’t love heavy metal! The rest of the album is pretty upbeat, and in ways reaching out to this void that doesn’t exist yet – I am talking about power metal that is. In songs like Battle of Pride, you can see a definite birth of the genre leading to bands such as Helloween, for example, to actually get the ball rolling.If you swear you’ve never heard this band, you probably have if you grew up in the 80s or know a lot of '80s hit, which I am sure the song Waitin’ For the Time was one. This song offers a slower tempo and a catchy chorus, the formula for a '80s hit right?! It is a good song, but after listening to the album collectively you being to wonder how it got on the album in the first place.If you love '80s metal then you should pick this up. In fact, if you like metal, hair metal, power metal, whatever…you should own this album. It definitely appeals to a wide variety of an audience. The album is packed full of solid tunes featuring great guitar riffs and solos. Some songs are really heavy while others are more melodic, but it is worth it if you love metal!

Line Up:

Ronnie Atkins – vocals
Ken Hammer – lead guitar
Kim Rikke Hansen - lead guitar
Pete Collins – lead guitar
Phil Moorhead – drums
John Darrow – bass guitar
Alan Owen – keyboards

Knud Lindhard – backing vocals (track 4, 5, 8, 10)

production:

Billy Cross – producer, lead guitar (track 10)
Tommy Hansen – producer, Fairlight CMI programming, organ (track 10)

Tracklist:

01. Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi (Carmina Burana)
02. Back To Back
03. Red, Hot and Heavy
04. Waitin' For The Time
05. Cold Killer
06. Battle Of Pride
07. Night Danger
08. A Place In The Night
09. Queen Of Dreams
10. Little Darling (Thin Lizzy cover)

+ Video "Back To Back" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných