Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

This new band involving the legendary Paul Sabu and Phil Vincent will unleash a killer modern melodic rock album to the world on July 22-2016!Hailing from Rhode Island comes the next chapter in the never ending Phil Vincent story. Teaming up with rock icon Paul Sabu, the pieces are now in place for a truly special listening experience. Produced and mixed by Sabu, these 10 slices of modern melodic rock will shake you to the core. Massive hooks laid over throbbing bass lines, with screaming guitar licks and pounding drums, all coming together producing a sonic utopia. Named after the town Vincent was born and still resides, CRANSTON will keep you coming back for more.

Album:

To be released tomorrow, the simply titled "II" is indeed the second album from CRANSTON, the band formed three years go by vocalist / multi-instrumentalist Phil Vincent, his former band mate in D'Ercole drummer B.F. D'Ercole, and the legendary Paul Sabu on guitar.What isn't 'simply' for sure is the material on offer here; a strong bunch of classic melodic hard rockers full of bounce and displaying the best Sabu's guitar work / songwriting in years.While CranstoN first album was a good one, this second effort blow it out of the water on all aspects: all songs are good, arrangements & production better, and Sabu's guitar playing is on fire.Paul Sabu's last solo album from some years ado resulted 'cold' in my humble opinion, then on CranstoN's self-titled debut his work was fine however with not much room to shine, but here the talented guitarist seems to have re-captured his essence delivering some truly awesome riffs and solos to boot.CranstoN "II" has the 'good songs' you need to success - well written and catchy tunes - Vincent has proven his talents and skills over the years, but what really takes this CD to another level is Sabu's work.His sweet riffs on the melodic rock tunes"Always on the Run", "What's it Gonna Take" or the AORish "Wrong Side of Town" bringing to mind Paul's early albums.Nicely, "II" is not circumscribed to only one genre, and they suddenly drop a poppy melodious song worthy of massive attention in the form of "Wish I Had More Time" (with Sabu performing cool acoustics as well). Here, as happens on some songs on the CD, Vincent sings with a vocal tone reminiscent of Night Ranger's Keally Keagy which I like a lot and fits the material.Then, the band change course to insight the hard rock intensity of the groovy "Throwin' Down", the Night Ranger circa mid-Nineties "Tables Turning", and the pretty killer closing number "Dead & Gone", a punchy cut again with a solid guitar work.As said previously, while the first CranstoN album was good, I resulted pleasantly surprised with "II", a very good melodic hard rock album with an early '90s feeling.I wasn't expecting this Sabu return to form but the man delivers some of his magic again, add to that better songs and a more polished production, and we have here very solid new album from CranstoN.

Line Up:

Phil Vincent - vocals, bass, keyboards
Paul Sabu - guitar, vocals, keyboards
B.F. D'Ercole - drums

Tracklist:

01. Always on the Run
02. What's It Gonna Take
03. Wrong Side of Town
04. Soul Crusher
05. Tables Turning
06. Wish I Had More Time
07. One Track Mind
08. Throwin' Down
09. Sad Truth
10. Take Me
11. Dead & Gone

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných