Holter - Vlad The Impaler (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Nov 2018, 06:39

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Symphonic Heavy Metal , Male & Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

While the original plan was to leave “Swing Of Death” as a unique one-off recording, the success Trond had staging the album as a musical in front of audiences in Norwegian theaters convinced him that a follow up was not only possible, but maybe even mandatory. He was sitting on plenty of material anyway and felt inspired to tell the stories of Dracula and other vampires that did not find a home on the debut album's storyline."The first round of the Dracula Rock Opera was, in terms of live shows, only half the story with about 45 minutes of music. So, I added some additional songs for the live shows in Norway, which completed the story,” tells Trond Holter. "It was my intention all along to make this into a big show, even if it took some years to complete. When I started working on the songs for the new album, I found parts of them were outdated, so I rewrote parts of them and that inspired me to write new songs as well. It's a bit hard for me to say being so close to the material, but it's a few steps up the ladder sound wise. You can easily recognize the spirit of the first album, only with more energy. The "Vlad the Impaler" album was made to fill out the musicals being performed for the first album, so it is in fact pretty much the sophomore album from Dracula."The result of this new inspiration is “Vlad The Impaler.” Vlad, also known as Vlad Dracula, was Voivode (or prince) of Wallachia three times and is the historical figure that inspired the famous legends about Dracula.With an outstanding line-up featuring singers Nils K Rue (Pagan's Mind) and Eva Iselin Erichsen, Bernt Jansen on bass, Per Morten Bergseth on drums, and Erling Henanger on keyboards, “Vlad The Impaler” starts where “Swing Of Death” left off. Musically, it is an album that gets straight to the point while simultaneously utilizing diverse musical landscapes and includes catchy and melodic songs in a similar style to it's predecessor. Think Savatage meets Meat Loaf meets Queen meets Alice Cooper with contemporary hard rock in the mix and you'll have a sense of what's in store."We all know Nils K Rue`s great work with Pagan's Mind. The vocals and theatrics he delivers both live and on record are simply amazing! And the higher he gets, the better he sounds!! I came across Eva Iselin Erichsen in 2016 and later, when I got the chance to have her audition, I was blown away. She's all over the place, live and on record, giving everything that she's got. She is an amazing singer and a real star in the making. We are ready to take the whole Rock Opera live across the European continent!” concludes Trond. The album will be presented in the live setting in Halden, Norway with a special release show on November 10th. More shows are in the works including an appearance in spring at Karmøygeddon Festival (May 3. 2019).

Album:

Frontiers Music will release HOLTER's album “Vlad The Impaler” on November 9, and tomorrow, ready for Halloween, will appear in Japan including a bonus track.Initially born as a one-off musical extravaganza between two Norwegian metal and hard rock musicians Trond Holter (ex-Wig Wam, Dream Police) and vocalist Jorn Lande, the duo’s Dracula Rock Opera has now morphed into a full-time musical project with guitarist, producer and songwriter Holter at the helm.While the original plan was to leave 2015’s collaborative ‘Swing Of Death’ as a unique one-off recording, the success that Holter subsequently enjoyed in staging the album as a musical in Norwegian theaters convinced him that a follow-up was not only possible, but perhaps even mandatory.He was already sitting on plenty of new material and felt inspired to tell more stories of Dracula and other vampires that did not find a home in the storyline of that first album.The result of this new inspiration is “Vlad The Impaler.” Vlad, also known as Vlad Dracula, was Voivode (or prince) of Wallachia three times and is the historical figure that inspired the famous legends about Dracula.With an outstanding line-up featuring singers Nils K Rue (Pagan's Mind) and Eva Iselin Erichsen, Bernt Jansen (Baby Snakes, Wig Wam, ex-Jorn) on bass, Per Morten Bergseth (Source of Tide, ex-Fracture) on drums, and Erling Henanger on keyboards, “Vlad The Impaler” starts where 'Swing Of Death' left off.Musically, it is an album that gets straight to the point while simultaneously utilizing diverse musical landscapes and includes catchy and melodic songs in a similar style to it's predecessor.Think Lords Of Black / Jorn meets Meat Loaf meets Queen meets Alice Cooper with contemporary hard rock in the mix and you'll have a sense of what's in store.While 'metallic' in its delivery, Holter, as said is plent on hard rock groove and layered harmony vocals. At places, vintage Helloween comes to mind, also Martin Kronlund's solo album and a bit of Jorn solo / his previous band Millennium.“Vlad The Impaler” is benefited by the songs being mostly around the four minute mark, and flows easily thanks to its melodic nature and synths / keyboard atmospheres. Production is top notch.

Line Up:

Trond Holter - Guitars (Baby Snakes, ex-Jorn, Wig Wam, Dream Police)
Nils K Rue - Male lead Vocals
Eva Iselin Erichsen - Female lead vocals
Bernt Jansen - Bass (Baby Snakes, Wig Wam, ex-Jorn)
Per Morten Bergseth - Drums (Source of Tide, ex-Fracture)
Erling Henanger - Synths, Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Worlds On Fire
02. Awakened
03. Drums Of Doom
04. The Last Generation
05. I'll Die For You
06. Shadows Of Love
07. Without You
08. Under My Skin
09. Vlad The Impaler
10. Save Me Part II
11. Shadows Of Love (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "I'll Die For You" Owens (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 24 neregistrovaných