Vandenberg's MoonKings - Rugged And Unplugged (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Nov 2018, 06:04

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 216 mb

Bio:

Mascot Label Group proudly welcomes Vandenberg's MoonKings. The Dutch rock group will join, amongst others, Joe Bonamassa, Volbeat, Gov't Mule, Beth Hart, Zakk Wylde/Black Label Society and Kenny Wayne Shepherd on the Rotterdam, Holland based record company's roster.Mascot Label Group CEO Ed van Zijl is over the moon with signing Adrian Vandenberg's brand new band: "Adrian is one of the most outstanding rock guitarists in the world. I have always followed his career and needless to say we are thrilled to finally be working with him. Vandenberg's MoonKings are a fresh and hard rocking new band that will surely make an impact in the scene."Adrian Vandenberg rose to worldwide prominence with Vandenberg, the melodic rock band that hit internationally with the powerful ballad ‘Burning Heart’. Adrian solidified his status as one of the most talented rock guitarists around when he joined David Coverdale in the hard rock super group Whitesnake, co-writing many of its Billboard Hot 100-hits, like ‘The Deeper The Love’ and ‘Now You’re Gone’, and supplying the legendary guitar solo to ‘Here I Go Again’. After leaving Whitesnake, Adrian concentrated on his successful career as an artist, exhibiting his paintings in prestigious galleries all over Europe. Music however was always prevalent on his mind, so as soon as he had the opportunity to work with some incredibly talented young musicians, he started creating new music. Vandenberg's MoonKings are Adrian Vandenberg (guitar), Jan Hoving (vocals), Sem Christoffel (bass) and Mart Nijen Es (drums). The band is currently in the studio recording their debut album.“We are proud to have joined the Mascot family. It’s a great company with fantastic people that love the music they work with”, Adrian Vandenberg enthuses. “The band is raring to go and prove itself to the world, so we’re anxious to finish the album and get it out there and I’m very happy that Ed van Zijl is giving us the opportunity to do so.”Vandenberg's MoonKing's debut album will be released on 24 February, 2014, after which the band will tour extensively throughout Europe… and beyond.

Album:

VANDENBERG'S MOONKINGS return with their new record, "Rugged And Unplugged" which will be released on November 23 via Mascot Records, and we are presenting it in exclusive at 0dayrox."Rugged And Unplugged" is a beautifully stripped back acoustic album which features songs from across Adrian Vandenberg's career. From his first band TEASER as a 20-year-old, he has always used an acoustic guitar in his recordings, which along with the electric guitar creates the light and shade dynamic that is the cornerstone to all of his records."For me, the sign of whether a song is good or not, is whether it still stands up when it's completely stripped down to the bare essence of it," says Vandenberg. He continues: "What I find with acoustic versions of songs you already know is that they can touch you in a different way than the full band and even orchestral versions. You don't get 'impressed' by big guitars, drums and even orchestras. As a performer, you can't hide behind all that, so what's left is the emotional content of the performance and the actual song."This project created the opportunity to strip down the big orchestral arrangements on songs such as "What Doesn't Kill You" and "Breathing" to just Vandenberg on acoustic guitar and the voice of Jan Hoving. Adrian's 1983 hit "Burning Heart" gets a stunning reworking, and it's one of my favorites here."My favorite singers ever since my teens have always been guys like Paul Rodgers and David Coverdale," Vandenberg says. "Since I wrote this song in 1981, I've always pictured it sung by a singer with such a tone of voice and vocal abilities. Jan is absolutely such a singer as you can hear.""One Step Behind" has a graceful warmth and "Walk Away" feels both intimate and anthemic.Originally from WHITESNAKE's 1989 album Slip Of The Tongue, "Sailing Ships" has a delicate beauty to it that makes the hairs on your arm stand up, and has become a favorite and regular in the MOONKINGS live shows."Out Of Reach" is the only song that features drums, bass and violins and has a warm cascading elegance.The album closes with a new song, the lovely instrumental "Sundown". Adrian says: "It was one of those beautiful early evenings in the late summer, the light turning pink, it was quiet and I was doodling away on my acoustic guitar. The melody that pretty much rolled off of my fingers really matched the vibe of that moment so I decided to record it and end the album with it. It felt like a very natural thing to do."Like the two MOONKINGS albums, "MoonKings" (2014) and "MK II" (2017), "Rugged And Unplugged" was produced by Adrian Vandenberg himself. It was recorded between Vandenberg's home studio and Jan Hoving's farm which gives it the relaxed, intimate and natural feel, away from the clinical studio environment. It's Vandenberg and Hoving doing what they do and love the most, playing music straight from the hear

Line Up:

Adrian Vandenberg (aka Adje Van Den Berg) - Guitar, Keyboard Manic Eden, Whitesnake, ex-Teaser, ex-Mother Of Pearl, ex-Darling, ex-Jaap Dekker Boogie Set, ex-Magic Box
Jan Hoving - Vocals
Sem Christoffel - Bass
Mart Nijen Es - Drums

Tracklist:

01. What Doesn't Kill You
02. Sailing Ships
03. Out of Reach
04. One Step Behind
05. Burning Heart
06. Walk Away
07. Breathing
08. Sundown

+ Video "Walk Away" (Official Lyric Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných