Ted Nugent - The Music Made Me Do It (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Nov 2018, 12:53

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

Select few professionals are possessed of the skill, passion and sheer tenacity to break record after record in their chosen field. And fewer still can stake that claim in more than one arena.To millions of music lovers, Ted Nugent has carved a permanent place in rock and roll history as the guitar-shredding showman, selling more than 40 million albums, performing more than 6,400 (!) high-octane concerts, and continuing to set attendance records at venues around the globe. From the ground breaking Amboy Dukes' hit "Journey to the Center of the Mind", to classics like "Stranglehold" and "Cat Scratch Fever", Damn Yankees chartbuster "High Enough," and cult classic "Fred Bear”, Ted’s no-holds barred career spans five decades, and has been featured on A&E’s Biography and on VH1’s Behind the Music. Named Detroit's greatest guitar player of all time by readers of MLive!, Nugent performed for 55,000 marines, sailors and families at Camp Pendleton’s Rockin’ the Corps, was honored to join fellow musician Toby Keith on a USO Tour of the Persian Gulf, and has donated in excess of 6000 concerts and backstage passes to individual troops stateside.To millions of citizens, Nugent is the nation’s most outspoken proponent of our first and second Amendment rights, conducting thousands of pro-gun, pro-freedom, pro-America interviews in major media worldwide. He has served continuously on the Board of Directors of the NRA since his initial election in 1995, where he consistently sets records for amassing the highest number of votes received by an individual board member. Nugent is dedicated to preserving our great outdoor heritage for future generations, and along with wife Shemane, regularly hosts hunts for sick and terminally ill children with Hunt of a Lifetime, Hunt for a Cure, and via his own Kamp for Kids. A recipient of myriad commendations from state police, sheriff departments, FBI and police agencies, Nugent has been lauded for his Freedom’s Angels Foundation benefitting our troops, along with work as a national spokesman for D.A.R.E., Big Brothers/Big Sisters and the Pass It On Outdoor Mentors Program.Nugent has been named favorite Hunting Personality by the readers of Outdoors Magazine. He was inducted into the National Bowhunters Hall of Fame, marking the pinnacle of recognition for Nugent as a bona fide Bowhunting Legend of the 21st Century, acknowledged for his skills as an outdoorsman, and for his tireless promotion of bowhunting via his writings for over 40 publications, his New York Times best-sellers Ted, White & Blue: The Nugent Manifesto and God, Guns and Rock ‘n’ Roll, along with Kill It and Grill It, BloodTrails and BloodTrails II, and his award-winning Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild television show — seen exclusively on Outdoor Channel — where he proudly serves as Ambassador for the network.

Album:

The Music Made Me Do It will be available as a CD/DVD combo, with the video consisting of a concert recorded at the Freedom Hill Amphitheatre in Sterling Heights, Mich. The first 150 people to pre-order the album will receive a copy signed by Nugent, and each advance order will include an immediate download of "The Music Made Me Do It."The video for the song was filmed on June 30 during Nugent's show at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills, Calif. You can watch it below."All the new songs erupted from nonstop jam sessions just like they always have, intensely inspired by my love and craving of grinding, throttling rhythm driven guitar patters and licks," Nugent told us this summer. "The song titles say it all."He added that he chose to spotlight "The Music Made Me Do It" for the title "not only because it is the most soulful, uppity, energetic, defiant soundtrack to the American Dream, but because it is needed and celebrated now more than ever to counter punch the pathetic soulless pop drivel running amok out there! ... The music made me do it, and I will forever unleash my creations for those real music lovers that still love it like we do."

Line Up:

Derek St. Holmes – rhythm guitar, lead vocals arrangements and backing vocals
Ted Nugent – lead and rhythm guitar, vocals, percussion, lead vocals on 'Cat Scratch Fever', 'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang' and 'Sweet Sally'
Rob Grange – bass guitar, vocals, arrangements
Cliff Davies – drums, backing vocals, arrangements, producer

Tracklist:

01. The Music Made Me Do It
02. Where Ya Gonna Run To Get Away From Yourself
03. Cocked, Locked & Ready To Rock
04. Bigfundirtygroovenoize
05. I Love Ya Too Much Baby
06. Backstrap Fever
07. I Just Wanna Go Huntin'
08. Fred Bear
09. Sunrize
10. Sunrize Fender (Fender Bass VI Solo)

+ Video "The Music Made Me Do It" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných