Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Formed in 2017, Straight Six is the modern equivalent of the days where the rock was loud, the musicians gave their all, and no holds were barred.Featuring Jay Quintana(Death Bed Confession) on vocals, Glen Drieth(Chris Cagle Band) on bass, Joey Shapiro(XYZ) on drums, and Eric Schaudies on guitar, this merry group of individually talented musicians has reinvented the idea of the ‘Rock Band’.The concept for Straight Six originated as a revisiting of a version of the band that Glen formed previously, with songs and an attitude that resonated with the fans and the industry. Times changed, but due to the changing nature of the scene, it was time for a rebirth…Enter the rest of the band—with the power and finesse of Joey Shapiro driving the band, Eric Schaudies bringing the songs new and strong riffs (and a few blistering leads), and Jay Quintana adding a mixture of soulful and awe-inspiring vocal adventures, the vision originally conceived by Glen has come into full focus.

Album:

It’s a rock and roll party reminiscent of sounds from the old Sunset Strip days and early Van Halen, with fantastic work from all the musicians.Straight Six is bold, brash and ear shattering, yet thanks to Glen’s artful, melody, groove and playful story driven songwriting, they’re turning that noise into super catchy tunes that set audiences ablaze. Glen penned several songs about his time living in Los Angeles. “Back Home” is about the doubts that come with the big dreams, and the dilemma of whether one should stick it out or return to a safer haven. “Joneser’s Lane” is a cautionary tale about a well-known street in Venice where drug deals took place. One of Glens’ favorites is “Middle of the Ride,” which uses the metaphor of a tunnel of love caving in to describe a messed up, ultimately doomed relationship. Twisting the old cliché, “Divided we Stand” cleverly chronicles a relationship that’s failed due to poor communication.“The album has perfectly captured who Straight Six is today,” says Joey. “We recorded it very organically. I used a click track when we did the drums, but we recorded it all together with very few overdubs. Yet there are two tracks of guitars on much of the album, so it sonically competes with those of other current bands. We have people constantly telling us after seeing us live for the first time or hearing the record for the first time, ‘Thank you! This brings me right back to what I’ve been missing all this time.’ Likewise, it means everything to us, because that’s how we feel playing our music and the fact that it’s translating to the fans is just incredible.”

Line-Up:

Glen -Bass (Chris Cagle, Grace's Period)
Joey - Drums (XYZ, Puzzlegut)
Eric - Guitar (Bodragaz, Chilli Whip)
Jay - Vocals (Death Bed Confession)

Tracklist:

01. Aimed At Me
02. Middle Of The Ride
03. Back Home
04. Cry All Night
05. Divided We Stand
06. Joneser's Lane
07. What Would I Give
08. Old Back Road
09. 21 Guns
10. Black & Blue

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 25 neregistrovaných