Mike Tramp - Capricorn (1997) (Anniversary Remastered Edition 2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Nov 2018, 06:17

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1997 (Anniversary Remastered Edition 2018)
Style : Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Michael Trempenau better known as Mike Tramp (born January 14, 1961) is a Danish singer and songwriter who is best known for his work with the hard rock bands, White Lion and Freak of Nature, although he has also released several solo albums to date.Michael Trempenau was born in Denmark and grew up in Vesterbro with his mother, Doris, who died April 2010 at the age of 80, and two brothers, Dennis and Kim. Trempenau started his musical career singing in Vesterbro Ungdomsgård, a youth group club in Copenhagen, and appears on their first album: Vi lever på Vesterbro (1974). In 1976, Trempenau, now known professionally as Tramp, joined the pop band Mabel as the lead singer.Mabel released five studio albums and were very popular in Denmark and Spain, with Mike receiving "teen idol" status. In 1978, Mabel won the Danish Song Contest with the song Boom Boom and represented Denmark in the Eurovision Song Contest that same year. Later, Mabel moved to Spain and became Studs, releasing a debut self-titled album in 1981 and then moved to New York City and became Danish Lions in 1982. After recording demos, the band returned home to Denmark, however, Tramp decided to remain in America.Tramp met Vito Bratta and formed White Lion in 1983; the band became very successful in the mid 80's to early 90's. White Lion released their debut album, Fight to Survive, in 1985. The band achieved success with their #8 hit "Wait" and #3 hit "When the Children Cry" from their second album, the triple-platinum selling, Pride.The band enjoyed continued success with their third album, Big Game, which achieved gold status, and their fourth album, Mane Attraction, which included a supporting tour. White Lion disbanded in 1992; their first compilation album, The Best of White Lion, was released not long after.In June, 2014 Mike Tramp released a new single "Trust In Yourself" featuring a music video directed by his son Dylan. The song is the first single from his upcoming new solo album "Muesum" which will be released in August, 2014.

Album:

Former White Lion frontman MIKE TRAMP's debut album as a solo artist, "Capricorn", saw the light of day 20 years ago back in 1998. Now the right time has come properly reissue the LP long time out of print. "Capricorn 2018 Anniversary Edition" has been remastered by Tramp himself at Medley Studios in Copenhagen and the artwork carefully restored and refreshed.Tramp says: "22 years ago, I walked into a recording studio in Reno, Nevada to record my first solo album. I was both curious and nervous. Did I have style, did I have a sound.Now looking back after 10 solo records 'Capricorn' is the foundation of every album I have done ever since, it is Mike Tramp, it makes me proud".First released in France on the CNR Music label in November 1997. the album was subsequently given a much wider distribution with the North American release on the 10th of February 1998 through CMC International, at which point Tramp commenced a solo tour in support of it.The album was also picked up in Britain by Music For Nations records. These re-releases included the EP / Maxi Single titled "Leftovers" with 4 songs taped during the same recording sessions.Wondering why these bonuses aren't present into this 2018 remastered reissue.Musically, "Capricorn" is splendid.On this debut solo album Tramp sings and plays guitar on all songs. All solos are played by Kenny Korade, who also played in with Mike in his post White Lion band, Freak Of Nature.Since I discovered the album back in the late Nineties, it has kept its status as my favorite Mike Tramp solo album. It is one of those records I still pull out from the shelf and enjoy as much as I did twenty years ago.That speaks of its timeless quality.Back then, it took some time before it really hit me how great the album was.The style is Melodic Rock in nature with Classic Rock leanings, and has everything going for it; great melodies, lovely choruses, cool guitar solos, very personal lyrics, a somewhat melancholic atmosphere, and not one bad or indifferent song.Everything comes together around the unique voice of Mike Tramp. Can this guy sing or what? He has an amazing voice filled with emotion in every song. Most of the lyrics seem to be based on personal experiences. It gives the album an extra dimension.All the album is very good as a whole, but if I have to pick some 'If I live Tomorrow', 'Here I don't Belong', 'Heart of every Woman', 'Better Off', and 'Love will Come and Go'' (which has a little The Beatles influence in it) are among my favorites. Once these songs get in your head they will be forever etched in your mind. They are soooo good.The more you listen to "Capricorn", just got better and better every time.The 2018 reissue of "Capricorn" will be made available in white limited-edition vinyl LP (500 copies only), CD and digital.In connection with the release of "Capricorn", Tramp will perform two exclusive "Capricorn" shows at Zeppelin Rock Bar in Copenhagen.

Line Up:

Mike Tramp - Guitars , Vocals (ex-White Lion , Ex-Freak Of Nature)
Kenny Korade - Guitar
Jerry Best - Bass
Dorian Crozier - Drums
Kim Bullard - Keyboards
James LoMenzo - Backing vocals

Tracks:

01. Already Gone
02. If I Live Tomorrow
03. Here I Don't Belong
04. Heart Of Every Woman
05. Have You Ever
06. Better Off
07. Had I Not Complained
08. Running Out Of Life
09. Wait Not For Me
10. Love Will Come And Go

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných