Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

D.D. Verni (born Carlo Verni, April 12, 1961) is an American bassist, songwriter, and producer, best known as the founding member, bassist and songwriter of the band Overkill. Overkill released their first record in 1985 and with their contemporaries (Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax) helped define a new genre of music, "thrash metal". Overkill have released 18 full-length albums as well as two live albums and EPs, and several DVDs.D.D. Verni will release his first solo album in 2018 . The record, which was mixed and mastered by Chris "Zeuss" Harris (ROB ZOMBIE, QUEENSRŸCHE, HATEBREED), is said to be a mix of all of Verni's influences. "There's some metal, punk, and classic rock... it's all in there, from QUEEN to GREEN DAY to METALLICA, I think we covered all the basses!" declares D.D.The coming album features a host of guitar players doing guest spots, including Jeff Loomis (ARCH ENEMY), Angus Clark (TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA), Jeff Waters (ANNIHILATOR), Bruce Franklin (TROUBLE), Mike Romeo(SYMPHONY X), Mike Orlando (ADRENALINE MOB), Steve Leonard (ALMOST QUEEN), and Andre "Virus" Karkos (DOPE), who also contributed the rhythm guitar tracks. Rounding out the recording lineup is former OVERKILL drummer Ron Lipnicki."I'm psyched to get this disc out," states Verni. "We had a lot of fun and a lot of great players contributed."

Album:

Overkill songwriter and bassist D.D. Verni has announced that his new solo album “Barricade” will be released on October 12. The effort, which was mixed and mastered by Chris “Zuess” Harris, features a lineup consisting of former Overkill drummer Ron Lipnicki, and guest guitarists Jeff Loomis (Arch Enemy), Angus Clark (Trans-Siberian Orchestra), Jeff Waters (Annihilator), Bruce Franklin (Trouble), Mike Romeo (Symphony X), Mike Orlando (Adrenaline Mob), Steve Leonard (Almost Queen), and Andre “Virus” Karkos (Dope).Verni commented:“So, why do a solo record… well I never really stop writing material, and after some time, it starts to pile up and take shape and I wonder what it will be. In the past, anything that was not Overkill material I would put aside for my other band The Bronx Casket Co., but when I starting pulling these songs together, it was clearly not that, and I thought, ‘Okay, I guess it’s a solo record.’ The material was kinda metal and kinda rock and kinda punk, so those really are my basic influences. In Overkill, I take all that background and funnel it into our thrash sound. But these songs were not thrash but a combination of the other stuff.“I would never really have an interest in doing a record that was thrash-sounding outside of Overkill; I just don’t think it could be any better. The fun is trying new shit and seeing where it goes for me.“I could always do all the instruments myself, as I have in the past on projects, but thought this could be a good opportunity to try working with some new people. My wife was hearing me thinking out loud and basically said, ‘Why don’t you just call some guys whose work you like and see if they would be interested?’ And so that’s what I did.”

Line-Up:

DD Verni (Overkill) - Vocals, Bass, Guitars
Ron Lipnicki (Overkill) - Drums
Andre "Virus" Karkos (Dope) - Guitars

Guitar solo's by:

Jeff Loomis (Arch Enemy)
Jeff Waters (Annihilator)
Bruce Franklin (Trouble)
Mike Romeo (Symphony X)
Andre "Virus" Karkos (Dope)
Steve Leonard (Almost Queen)
Angus Clark (Trans Siberian Orchestra)
Mike Orlando (Adrenalin Mob)

Tracklist:

01. Fire Up
02. Miracle Drug
03. Off My Leash
04. (We Are) The Broken Ones
05. Lost In The Underground
06. The Part Of No
07. Night Of The Swamp King
08. We Were Young
09. Slow My Ride
10. Heaven Calling

+ Video "Night Of The Swamp King" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných