Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Rock , Pop Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Glass Tiger is a Canadian rock band that formed in 1983, in Newmarket, Ontario.Originally named Tokyo, the band produced several hit singles in Canada and placed two songs on Billboard magazine's top 10: "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)" and "Someday", both of which came from their debut album, The Thin Red Line (1986), produced by Jim Vallance.Glass Tiger won three Juno Awards in 1986 and two more in 1987.They were also nominated for a Grammy Award for Best New Artist in 1987.In 1993, after their third album Simple Mission and a brief Canadian tour, the band went on hiatus.Lead singer Alan Frew released two solo albums before the band reformed and began touring again in 2003.In March 2009, Glass Tiger and members of the NHL alumni visited Canadian Forces stationed in Kandahar, Afghanistan.The visit included live performances and footage was shown on an episode of Entertainment Tonight Canada.In 2012 Glass Tiger performed as part of Penticton, BC's "Rock The Peach Music Fest"On July 1, 2013 Glass Tiger performed a free concert in Leduc, Alberta as part of a Canada Day Celebration.

Album:

Not too many bands can say that they’ve been together for more than 31 years, but the boys from Ontario GLASS TIGER can speak to that unique perspective. In true celebration style, this iconic '80s act returned to the studio while continuing to honor their legacy, by giving fans a 21st century updating of their hits songs plus 2 new ones in their new CD titled "31".Glass Tiger is comprised of talented vocalist Alan Frew, Sam Reid (keyboards), Al Connelly (guitars), Wayne Parker (bass) and later on, Chris McNeill (drums). They captured the audiences with their mid ’80s Canadian pristine rock&pop / liteAOR style.On "31", the band have re-imaged the songs to a more modern taste and feel.With the lead track, Alan Frew’s crisp, clear vocals start us off on Glass Tiger biggest hit 'Someday' with a different approach to the original, including acoustic guitars and a group of female vocals in the background. Later on in the album, there's another version of “Someday” featuring female singer Veronic DiCaire performing some verses in French, a nice, added touch.Next we have a reworked version of 'Animal Heart' with organic instrumentation including Hammond-like organ. The original version of this song always reminded me of Def Leppard, and it's cool to hear it now in its new shape.Throughout the album, the tempo is well varied from song to song, to the slow paced, slide guitar version of 'I Will Be There' to the staple Glass Tiger representative sound in 'My Town' and 'I’m Still Searching', to the ballad 'Rescued by Arms', while the two new tracks 'Wae yer Family' and 'Fire it Up' show some legs in their pace to get us through the compilation.Guest stars abound in the forms of Alan Doyle (Great Big Sea), Julian Lennon, the aforementioned Véronic DiCaire (Franco-Ontarian singer), Susan Aglukark (Juno winning Inuk musician) and David R. Maracle (multi-instrumental Mohawk artist).The general feel of the album is a stripped away environment with an acoustic vibe, organic instrumentation in the classic rock way but still retaining Glass Tiger's rock&pop sensibility. Think Nelson's acoustic side, a bit of Rick Springfield, etc.Frew’s earthy vocals sound fantastic, and the interplay between the 4 band members is seamless and effortless as they bring a different aesthetics to the forefront of this compilation.If you’re 35 and above who was into the Canadian rock scene back in the mid-Eighties, this new Glass Tiger album will give you a heavy dose of nostalgic, sentimental feels with a re-imaging of some of their greatest hits.

Line Up:

Alan Frew - Vocals
Alan Connelly - Guitars
Wayne Parker - Bass
Sam Reid - Keyboards
Chris McNeill - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Someday 03:01
02. Animal Heart 03:22
03. Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) 03:54
04. I Will Be There 03:33
05. My Town 05:07
06. Diamond Sun 03:41
07. Rescued By The Arms Of Love 04:27
08. My Song (Feat. Alan Doyle) 03:56
09. I'm Still Searching 03:43
10. Thin Red Line (Feat. Julian Lennon) 04:03
11. Fire It Up 03:47 (New song 2018)
12. Wae Yer Family (Feat. Johnny Reid) 04:36 (New song 2018)
13. Healing Hands 05:24
14. Someday 03:01
15. Diamond Sun (Feat. Susan Aglukark, David R. Maracle) 03:42

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných