Helion Prime - Terror Of The Cybernetic Space Monster (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Sep 2018, 07:22

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Helion Prime was first conceived from a common love of metal and all things science. The band was founded when Jason Ashcraft (of Dire Peril) asked Heather Michele (of Graveshadow) to form a project with him. Between the two, they had worked with such artists as Mark Briody (Jag Panzer), Brittney Slayes (Unleash the Archers), Andy LaRocque (King Diamond), Ralph Scheepers (Primal Fear), Arjen Anthony Lucassen (Ayreon/Star One), and Niklas Isfeldt (Dream Evil). The concept; power metal with themes based on actual scientific theories with the occasional sci-fi tribute. The name Helion Prime was borrowed from an alien planet featured in the film "Chronicles of Riddick," a movie the two were great fans of. She accepted the exciting proposition without hesitation. The two recorded their first demo track in June of 2014, and with the help of members from Dire Peril and Axiom, Helion Prime debuted their first live performance in August 2014 at the Boardwalk in Orangevale, CA. The dynamic duo then released their first EP on February 26th, 2015 with a full length album in the works. Helion Prime’s lineup was completed after bringing Jeremy Steinhouse on bass and Justin Herzer (of Axiom) on drums. In August of 2015, Helion Prime set out on their first tour, playing shows in Oregon, Nevada, California, and Utah. Their debut album is set to be released in early 2016 and will be featuring special guest Niklas Isfeldt of Dream Evil. Stay tuned all you power metal fanatics!

Album:

Helion Prime and their mascot - the mighty Saibot - return with their sophomore effort, "Terror Of The Cybernetic Space Monster". The album consists of nine brand-new tracks, with the seventeen minute monster title song marking a stunning finale. The Sacramento (California) based power metal band's new piece of work was mixed and mastered at LSD Studio by Lasse Lammert (known for his work with bands like Alestorm and GloryHammer). Helion Prime continues their theme of blending science fiction with science fact.Founder Jason Ashcraft comments: "I wasn't sure where I was going when writing this album. As fans who follow us closely know, it's been a bumping two years for us since the release of our debut. We are back and fully inspired. This album focuses more on human nature and our battle with the good and evil within ourselves. I did not plan this when starting the album but that is where it naturally evolved. I am very pleased with the result and hope you are all as equally excited."This album will mark the first time the full band line-up is joined together on a release. This also marks the debut of Sozos Michael on vocals.Sozos remarks on the subject: "Working on this album has been an incredibly rewarding experience. While Jason had a clear vision as to what this album would shape up to be as the principal songwriter, he was always open to my ideas on vocal lines and lyrics. Our collaboration went very smoothly and it definitely shows on the final product."Jason also comments on the audition of Sozos: "He is the kind of singer I have always dreamed of working with. Not only are his vocal skills top-notch but he understands and knows what the music needs. Writing together for this album was a breeze and I hardly had to ask for any rewrites. Often he would send me ideas that was exactly what I was thinking. I am thrilled to work with someone like that and can't wait to see what we accomplish together."The cover art was once again done by Marc Whisnant, who was already responsible for the artwork of the band's self-titled debut album, which was released via Divebomb Records in early 2016 before AFM Records signed the band to a worldwide deal and reissued "Helion Prime" almost exactly a year after its initial release. Press hailed the album as a breath of fresh air in the power metal scene and called it one of the most innovative power metal records in a long time.

Line Up:

Jeremy Steinhouse Bass (2014-present)
Jason Ashcraft Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Brumal, Dire Peril
Alex Bosson Drums (2016-present) - See also: Decomposition, Dire Peril (live), ex-Obsidian
Chad Anderson Guitars (lead) (2016-present) - See also: Dead Revelator, Disforia
Sozos Michael Vocals (2017-present)

Tracklist:

01. Failed Hypothesis
02. A King is Born
03. Bury the Sun
04. Atlas Obscura
05. Urth
06. The Human Condition
07. Spectrum
08. Silent Skies
09. Terror of the Cybernetic Space Monster

+ Video "Spectrum" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 41 neregistrovaných