Shotgun Rodeo - By Hook Or By Crook (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Aug 2018, 12:46

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Groove Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

Formed in 2008, Shotgun Rodeo are a four piece heavy metal band hailing from the city of Trondheim, Norway. Following on from their previous EP releases ‘Dead End Massacre’ (2012) and ‘Guilty as Charged’ (2013), the band released their debut full-length album ‘World Wide Genocide’ in December of 2015. Seamlessly cruising across a sea of metal styles and sub-genres, Shotgun Rodeo’s debut album blends groove metal and hook driven riffs with thrash infused vocals and power metal overtones. There are also hints of death-metal strewn throughout the album.

Album:

Metal maniacs, rejoice! I am proud to present to you: SHOTGUN RODEO; signed via Mighty Music Records, hailing from Norwegian grounds - performing Heavy Metal (on steroids) on their 2nd full-length album entitled: “By Hook Or By Crook” (released 24th of August, 2018.Since formation in 2008; the quintet in question have 1 full-length album in their discography so far: “World Wide Genocide” & this here record in their discography so far, I am introduced to SHOTGUN RODEO’s 2nd record “By Hook Or By Crook”. 13 tracks ranging at around 54:29; the quartet deliver an intricately designed formula of hard-hitting Heavy Metal developments, starting off with the crunchy yet speedy titular track - the band arrange a distinguished manifestation of catchy, groovy and relentlessly vigorous distinctions. The borderline foundation here is enjoyably entertaining instrumentation, amalgamated with dominately proficient musicianship that is fuelled with hardened hymns and converged with an excelling aesthetic of adrenaline and bouncy, melodious rhythms - concretely solid stuff.Consisting of Nino Escopeta on vocals; the frontman demonstrates a constructively complex consistency of diligent pipes that sound a lot like the DEATH ANGEL vocalist: Mark Osegueda, in his own - unique way. “Taking My Life Back” distributes mass hysteria of entertaining flamboyancy; clean singing, combined with a raw and rough culmination of razor-sharp embellishments. Don Shrediablo on guitar establishes rapidly swift nimbleness, thunderous yet thumpy riffs and solos give me a pounding rush of exhilerating grit and skill. “Fort Knox” exhibits catchy creativity – energized with dynamically diverse craftsmanship, balanced with unrelenting stampedes enlightened with hammering barrages of battering rampages of blistering yet boistrous variety.“Y.O.P.B” adroits with captivating elements; portraying riveting songwriting originality while providing a relishing sound production showcase, that has a lot of jumpy stability and salurbious efficaciousness. “Blaming The Kremlin” appeals effectively with punchline finesse, as powerhouse drummer Doom Fang pulverizes his steel with persistent pummelling and meticulous maliciousness. “The Bandwagon Syndrome” keeps things excitingly distracting, as the orchestration manages to fulfill grabbing composing attributes that has organic substances of savagely primitive ramifications. Bassist Grimmo D.B contributes an audible hook of hardiness and deadly executions in the comedic “Shooting Slugs”, still frolicking with a prolific arsenal that delights with explosively detailed results.“Human Hand Grenade” examines profusely robust utilizations, showcasing a stimulating drive that accelerates with deadly force and fluidly polished potency. “Stereotypical” has a similar characteristic, yet differentiated with efficient expertise. “Tony Iommi” phrases the creator of Heavy Metal itself; using their own music and own lyricism which is influenced by the BLACK SABBATH masterminds, which indeed is a great tribute to the god of metal - also unique with the thrashy implementations and lyrics that hails the riff master himself. “I Am The Silver Bullet”, “Bastardize The World” & the overall concluding track: “Twist Of The Knife” finalizes the record with a excellent end. Bottom line; I enjoyed a brilliant record and SHOTGUN RODEO certainly outdone themselves with it, check it out.

Line Up:

Sindre Marstad - Bass
Vic Evil - Drums
Don Shrediablo - Guitars (2008-present) - See also: ex-Blizzard, ex-Sacrilege, ex-Shadow Hunter
Espen Bjøru - Vocals (2013-present)

Tracklist:

01. By Hook Or By Crook
02. Taking My Life Back
03. Fort Knox
04. Y.O.P.B
05. Blaming The Kremlin
06. The Bandwagon Syndrome
07. Shooting Slugs
08. Human Hand Grenade
09. Stereotypical
10. Tony Iommi
11. I Am The Silver Bullet
12. Bastardize The World
13. Twist Of The Knife

+ Video "Fort Knox" (Official Music Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných