Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

PurEnvY are a Heavy Metal Band, Originating from Newcastle Australia, Established in 2006.PurEnvY has set out to take on the world. Their first album "As the Light Fades" was released in 2012 and due release their second album early 2016, which is assured to blow listeners away! which will be followed by a promo tour late 2016. Check website for more details. This band will be a must see for all Metal fans, from rushing vibes of the early thrash era, with a modern and melodic twist, determined to grasp the attention of the young and old. So strap yourself in for the ride of your life.\m/.

Album:

On the eighth of June PurEnvy, the Newcastle Metal powerhouse released their second album entitled Redemption. Subsequently, they had a launch of the album at The Small Ballroom in Islington and I turned up to check them out, have a chat with the boys and to provide a review of the album on the back of a number of listens this week.Newcastle has always had a metal community and this began around the mid 1980’s. It has gone through a number of incantations but has always stayed strong. The scene isn’t as huge as Sydney or Melbourne, but for those who have been to gigs in “the steel city,” they know that it is just as passionate and committed. So where does PurEnvy fit into this history and today’s scene? The band’s collective experience would surpass a half century and various members have been around the scene for some time. Presently they are definitely a top of the scene and are seen by the “Newy diehards” as the staple.The band have quite a modern sound that, and please humour me with the contradiction, is heavily rooted within the old school and classic metal. What first struck me about this band is its sincerity and no rubbish approach. There are no bells and whistles, no smoke and mirrors, and definitely no ego. They are four blokes who love heavy metal and have the drive and passion to produce their own slice of the metal soundscape. PurEnvy’s ability to produce driving riffage, guitar harmony interludes, mixed with a driving rhythm section, topped off with both a melodic and heavy vocal, is a tribute to their musicianship, but also, and more importantly, their chemistry.purenvy - redemption.jpg So to the new album, Redemption. It is a big step up from the debut, but is not foreign to it, in songwriting and structure. The initial impression is the amazing production. The band has really ensured that their latest product not only has the quality of song to compete on the main stage, but they have also produced a sounding album that can stand alongside anything out there presently. My first few listens took me to the realm of Trivium, with both song structure and intensity. However, Adam Keifel’s vocal phrasing is very different To Matt and he has a real Australian flavour to his vocals, and this is refreshing and unique. Zac Swan on drums is a very accomplished percussionist and this isn’t really based upon a deconstruction of any one track, his performance is solid throughout. Guitar-wise, the harmonies and darkness and light that both Adam (Keifel) and Josip MalKoc have produced on this album, not only keeps the songs interesting, but also takes the imagery to another level. Dave Lewsam is a very experienced bass player, in the studio, live and with a beer in his hand. I first actually saw Dave play at Jesmond Neighbourhood centre in 1989, playing Metallica and Motorhead covers, and I knew then he was a great musician. His performance is solid on the album and the synergy between him and Adam (Swan) keeps the album moving and the intensity high. Songs that really stand out for me are ‘Deception’, ‘Redemption’, ‘Embodied by Dust’ and ‘End of All Days’. Look if you haven’t had the opportunity to check these guys out, this album is definitely worth the coin, I can’t see any metal head not impressed with the music within.

Line Up:

Pete Pilhak Bass
Paul Job Drums
Adam Kiefel Guitars, Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Deception
02. Hollow
03. Embodied by Dust
04. End of Days
05. Blood of the Innocent
06. March to Our Graves
07. Redemption
08. Forsaken

+ Video "Deception" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných