Megadeth - Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good - The Final Kill (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Megadeth - Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good - The Final Kill (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition) (2018)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Jún 2018, 16:00

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition)
Style : Thrash Metal , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

Megadeth is an American thrash metal band from Los Angeles, California, formed in 1983 by guitarist Dave Mustaine and bassist David Ellefson, shortly after Mustaine's dismissal from Metallica. A pioneer of the American thrash metal scene, the band is credited as one of the genre's "big four" along with Anthrax, Metallica, and Slayer, who were responsible for thrash metal's development and popularization. Megadeth plays in a technical style often featuring fast rhythm sections and complex arrangements; themes of death, war, politics, and religion are prominent in the group's lyrics.In 1985, the group released its debut album through the independent label Combat Records. The album's moderate commercial success caught the attention of bigger labels, which led to the band signing with Capitol Records. The band's first major label album, Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?, was released in 1986 and was highly influential in the underground metal scene. Despite the album's prominence in thrash metal, frequent disputes between the band members and issues with substance abuse earned the band negative publicity during this period.After the lineup stabilized, Megadeth released a number of platinum-selling albums, including Rust in Peace (1990) and Countdown to Extinction (1992). These albums, along with touring worldwide, helped bring public recognition to Megadeth. The band temporarily disbanded in 2002 when Mustaine suffered an arm injury and re-established in 2004 without bassist Ellefson, who had taken legal action against Mustaine. Ellefson settled with Mustaine out of court and rejoined the group in 2010. Megadeth has hosted its own music festival, Gigantour, several times since mid-2005.As of 2014, Megadeth has sold 50 million records worldwide, with six of its fourteen studio albums certified platinum in the United States, and has received eleven Grammy nominations. The band's mascot, Vic Rattlehead, regularly appears on album artwork, and from 2010 in live shows. The group has experienced controversy over its musical approach and lyricism, including canceled concerts and bans of albums. MTV has refused to play two of the band's videos that the network considered to condone suicide.

Album:

Century Media and Legacy Recordings have announced the 2018 deluxe reissue of MEGADETH's classic debut album, "Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good!", due on June 8."Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good - The Final Kill" has been completely restored to Dave Mustaine's intended vision. Remixed by veteran metal mixer Mark Lewis (WHITECHAPEL) and remastered by Ted Jensen for an optimal listening experience, the 2018 version reveals unheard parts and performances throughout the record.This rare gem includes the full album along with seven live audio tracks from VHS tapes found in Dave Mustaine's own attic. In addition to the bonus live tracks, the 2018 reissue also features MEGADETH's 1984 three-track demo and the once-removed cover of Lee Hazlewood's "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" that has been added back to the record with recut vocals intended to maintain the integrity of both the original song and MEGADETH's own snarling rendition. The package is further enhanced by a new album cover featuring a fully executed sculpture of the iconic skull that has been lost over the many years since the album's initial release. The packaging also includes classic flyers and band photos pulled from their archive of timeless metal moments from MEGADETH's storied 35-year history."The Final Kill" is the complete vision of Mustaine, who has contributed liner notes delving into the struggles during that time period as well as some of the surprising moments during the remixing sessions."I am just as much amazed at the music we made as I am at the pure fact that we survived it all," Mustaine said.

Line-Up:

Dave Mustaine - Guitars, Vocals (1983-2002, 2004-present) - See also: ex-MD.45, ex-Metallica, ex-Fallen Angels, ex-Panic
David Ellefson - Bass (1983-2002, 2010-present) - See also: Altitudes & Attitude, David Ellefson, Knight Fury, Temple of Brutality, Hail!, ex-Angels of Babylon, ex-Avian, ex-Killing Machine, ex-Soulfly (live), ex-Tim "Ripper" Owens (live), ex-F5, ex-Fallen Angels
Chris Poland - Guitars (lead)
Gar Samuelson - Drums, Timpani (R.I.P. 1999)

Tracklist:

01. Last Rites / Loved to Deth (Remastered)
02. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! (Remastered)
03. The Skull Beneath the Skin (Remastered)
04. Rattlehead (Remastered)
05. Chosen Ones (Remastered)
06. Looking Down the Cross (Remastered)
07. Mechanix (Remastered)
08. These Boots (Remastered)
09. Last Rites / Loved to Deth (Live 1987 London, UK)
10. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! (Live 1986 Denver, CO)
11. The Skull Beneath the Skin (Live 1990 London, UK)
12. Rattlehead (Live 1987 Bochum, Germany)
13. Chosen Ones (Live 1986 Denver, CO)
14. Looking Down the Cross (Live 1986 Denver, CO)
15. Mechanix (Live 1986 Denver, CO)
16. Last Rites / Loved to Deth (Demo) (Remastered)
17. The Skull Beneath the Skin (Demo) (Remastered)
18. Mechanix (Demo) (Remastered)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných