Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 178 mb

Bio:

Lordi is a Finnish hard rock and heavy metal band, formed in 1992 by the band's lead singer, songwriter and costume maker, Mr Lordi. Beside their melodic metal music Lordi is known for wearing monster masks and using horror elements with pyrotechnics during concerts and music videos.Lordi rose to success in 2002 with their hit single, "Would You Love a Monsterman?". The band made history in 2006 by becoming the first, and still today the only hard rock act to win the Eurovision Song Contest. They are also the only Finnish winner.Lordi has toured around the world actively since 2002. The band records a new studio album in 2-3 years cycle and at the same time Mr L upgrades the costumes and masks of the band. The latest album To Beast or Not to Beast was released on March 2013. The band has gone through several line-up changes, but the original members lead singer Mr Lordi and guitarist Amen are still active with the band.Members of Lordi have stated their desire for their unmasked faces to remain private. However, there has been widely published in the media and on websites more or less real pictures of their faces.

Album:

The Finnish band, Lordi, is set to release their ninth studio album on May 25th 2018. And this one is not pulling any punches in terms of content. Titled, ‘Sexorcism’, this is noted to be Lordi’s most controversial album yet. At first blush you notice the sexual innuendos or just straight up blatant sexual references in the song titles and lyrics. You could easily write this album off as sophomoric scatological humor. And I have to admit the music didn’t hook me until several listens of the entire album. After listening, especially with headphones, I could hear the dedication that Lordi put into crafting the songs.Lordi has a knack for creating catchy songs, and that streak continues with ‘Sexoricism’. This album contains 12 songs and one track in the middle of the album that is titled “The Documented Phenomenon”, which invites the listener in on a priest’s visit with a possessed woman.The album opens up with the album titled song, “Sexorcism”. Which quickly lays out what to expect in the album. Lyrics focused on sex, how sex can save one from going crazy or tongue in cheek sexual references with songs like “Romeo Ate Juliet”, “Your Tongue’s Got The Cat” and “The Beast Is Yet To Cum”.The songs vary in their intensity as lead singer Mr. Lordi ranges from hard and heavy rock vocals to throaty screeching. The music is varied as well which shows the great skill level the band has. With Amen on guitar, OX on bass, Hella on keyboards and Mana on drums. Lordi delivers plenty of songs for rock fans to consume and get infected with to make the world more tolerable.One of my favorite tracks on this album is “Sodomesticated Animal”, which starts out with some animalistic low grumbling moans and then kicks into high gear with rollicking drums and guitar and harmonies that accompany Mr. Lordi’s lead vocals making this a thunderous song. “The Beast Is Yet To Cum” has some great synth breakdowns.Lordi dedicated themselves to making an album based off sex and although I don’t feel this album is their strongest overall, there’s plenty of hard driving riffs and the shock rock is in full affect. I’m interested in seeing if they make some videos to support this album. Their video “Hug You Hardcore” from their previous album ‘Monstereophonic’ is quite graphic. I can imagine what demented delights Lordi would produce to the visual spectrum of this album.Lordi upped the ante, there’s several songs that Lordi fans will love and rock fans in general will play in their daily rotation. Lordi’s, ‘Sexorcism’ will have you pumped and ready to take on the day with hard hitting, guitar riffing rock and roll.

Line Up:

Mr. Lordi All instruments (1992-1996), Vocals (1992-present) - See also: ex-Wanda Whips Wall Street
Amen Guitars (1996-present)
OX Bass (2005-present) - See also: ex-Dead Lock, ex-Spoon
Mana Drums (2012-present) - See also: MoonMadness
Hella Keyboards (2012-present) - See also: ex-Payload

Tracklist:

01. Sexorcism
02. Your Tongue's Got the Cat
03. Romeo Ate Juliet
04. Naked in My Cellar
05. The Beast Is yet to Cum
06. Polterchrist [Explicit]
07. Scg9: The Documented Phenomenon
08. Slashion Model Girls
09. Rimskin Assassin
10. Hell Has Room
11. Hot & Satanned
12. Sodomesticated Animal
13. Haunting Season

+ Video "Naked in My Cellar" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných