Be For You - The Things I Never Told You (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Máj 2018, 06:29

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 177 mb

Bio:

We started our journey in 2006 and we have always had a clear goal: to make Hard Rock. We started playing our favourite songs, sharing them with the people, and over time we started to create our own songs; this is how our first album "Love & Compassion" was born.Time later, we decided to start with this wonderful mess that is this new album, interspersing periods of composition with others dedicated to live performances, also participating in charity events.We are five human beings, five members who honestly try to contribute, playing our part to the Hard Rock genre. We really enjoy playing together and creating these ideas and concepts that we want to offer you.

Album:

Inspired by melodic hard rock greats such as Europe, Gotthard, Hardline, Harem Scarem, Eclipse and HEAT, Spanish combo B4U (Be For You) has just released their second album titled "The Things I Never Told You", mixed and mastered by no other than Frontiers Music guru Alessandro Del Vecchio (Lionville, Hardline, Revolution Saints, Sunstorm).B4U began its journey in 2006 with a clear goal: make the music they love, no matter the trends. And that's meaning classic melodic hard rock. The group started playing versions of their favorite songs, and in between composing their own. That ended in a debut, self-managed release.But this new "The Things I Never Told You" has a real international potential thanks to Del Vecchio's polished treatment.The atmopsheric, synth-based instrumental intro "Words Unspoken" is the prelude to "One with the World", a catchy melodic rocker in the best current international fashion, with certain reminiscences of Eclipse although sweetened by the presence of AORish keyboards."The Lesson" is harder, with a sharp guitar work and some kind of epic verses, something similar to follower "Hope Remains (Day by Day)", driven by a pumping bass line, lots of groove, and the smooth vocals of Angel Diez."Those Sundays Are Gone" slow down things a little, a midtempo AOR / melodic hard song where the intensity rise all its way to the chorus for a really good effect.As you suspect by its title, "Shout" is all about rock n' roll, a contagious melodic hard rocker with a bit of Mr. Big on it, while "Satellite A-9" is a powerful instrumental with a great guitar work by David Aira very interesting keys."Light" mix melodic vocals with strong arrangements, then "Nothing Lasts Forever" is pure 21st Century hard rock with a modern sound and an overall party feeling.The album end comes with the title track, "The Things I Never Told You", the longest and more elaborated track here. It begins pompous with lots of keys / guitar interplay, then the vocal work provide some epicness creating an atmosphere which I found similar to late '80s Queensryche.With very strong songwriting, really fine performances and a crisp production, B4U's second album "The Things I Never Told You" has nothing to envy to any band from the, let's say, Frontiers Music roster.Varied material ranging from classic melodic hard rock to AORish melodies, and a pinch of elaborated arrangements on a couple of tracks.This band will pleasantly surprise you.

Line Up:

Angel A. Diez - Vocals
David Aira - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Alfredo Arold - Guitars, Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Eduardo Vazquez - Bass
Jesus Marcos "Chuspy" - Drums, Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Words Unspoken 01:58
02. One With The World 04:32
03. The Lesson 05:04
04. Hope Remains (Day By Day) 03:43
05. Those Sundays Are Gone 06:18
06. Shout 04:09
07. Satellite A-9 03:39
08. Light 05:52
09. Nothing Last Forever 04:37
10. The Things I Never Told You 06:37

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných