The Senior Management - Heart And Soul (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Apr 2018, 08:11

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

In the summer of 2015 guitarist Dennis Heltorp and drummer Henrik Zetterlund formed the rockband The Senior Management. Together they have been involved in different music project since the late 80’s. During the first half of the 90’s they collaborated in the band Y.M.I where they reached the finals in the Swedish championship of rock music.In the mid 90’s Y.M.I played at a rock festival and was warm up act for Billionaires Boys Club who was headlining. Billionaires Boy Club was Jörg Fischer (Accept),Anders Johansson (Yngwie Malmsteen) Göran Edman (Yngwie Malmsten, John Norum)and Magnus Rosén (Hammerfall). Magnus was at the time in the beginning of his career and that later would bring him to several successful years with Hammerfall. Göran had recently left Yngwie Malmsteen band when he replaced Marc Boals in Billionaires Boys Club. During this rock festival, it was the first time we all met and none of us had any idea that we 20 years later would team up together as The Senior Management.In order to find their sound they did some attempts with different voices like Tony Martin from Black Sabbath and Jeff Scott Soto from Journey, Talisman and more. However, all pieces fell into place after the first demo run with Göran. He finally added with his voice and amazing vocal harmonies the missing piece to complete our sound.Some listeners say that The Senior Management sound like a blend of The Eagles and Thin Lizzy. Others have said they sound like Journey or Bon Jovi.Well, the band simply call it Country Metal.

Album:

The band's debut "Heart & Soul" will be released soon, date to be announced.In the summer of 2015 guitarist Dennis Heltorp and drummer Henrik Zetterlund formed the THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT. Together they have been involved in different music projects since the late '80s.During the first half of the '90s both musicians collaborated in the band Y.M.I where they reached the finals in the Swedish Championship of Rock Music.In the mid Nineties Y.M.I played at a rock festival and was warm up act for Billionaires Boys Club, the super-group including Jörg Fischer (Accept), Anders Johansson (Yngwie Malmsteen), Goran Edman and Magnus Rosén (Hammerfall).Magnus was at the time in the beginning of his career and that later would bring him to several successful years with Hammerfall. Goran Edman had recently left the Yngwie Malmsteen band when he replaced Marc Boals in Billionaires Boys Club.During this rock festival, it was the first time they all met and none had any idea that 20 years later would team up together as THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT.When founded the band in 2015, Heltorp and Zetterlund, in order to find their sound, they did some attempts with different vocalists like Tony Martin ('80s Black Sabbath) and Jeff Scott Soto.However, all pieces fell into place after the first demo run with Goran Edman. He finally added with his voice and amazing vocal harmonies the missing piece to complete THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT sound & style.The band's debut "Heart & Soul" is pretty unique.THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT are unmistakably 'Swedish' is terms of sound, but they have something 'special'.Musically, they are not one trick pony for sure, mixing electric melodic rock with acoustics, then some heavy funk, classic rock and even a touch of refined AOR.Throughout "Heart & Soul" there's variety into songwriting and excellent musicianship, while Goran Edman elastic vocals are the icing on the cake. Holy smokes, this man is what I call a 'true performer'.At places, musically, I found some similarities to Cats In Space meets early The Poodles, but also Richie Kotzen and the good 'ole Eagles.But THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT are quite unique, a new fascinating and always surprising band.

Line Up:

Göran Edman - Vocals (Yngwie Malmsten, John Norum)
Magnus Rosén - Bass (Hammerfall)
Henrik Zetterlund - Drums
Dennis Heltorp - Guitars, Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Jet Lag In Shanghai
02. I See The Light
03. He's The Man
04. God Knows
05. When You Walk Down The Aisle
06. Master Your Pleasure
07. Con-Conference
08. Country Strong
09. A Message From You
10. Speak With Our Eyes

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných