Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Sleaze Glam , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 106 mb

Bio:

EROTIC PYCHO was created in 2012 by Jay and Nando. Later he would incorporate several members up to the formation of today (Nando Saints, Jay Martino, Lokki Sixx, Frost Moore).Erotic Psycho sounds in true American style hard rock bands like Motley Crue, Guns 'n' Roses, Faster Pussycat, Poison, The Guns, Ratt and CIA ... are a major source of inspiration for the quartet ... bringing glam aesthetics to the top. Cowboy boots, leather, leopard, carded hairstyles, makeup ... all in an ambience of wild nights of rock'n'roll and glamor in Los Angeles.After much work as to consolidate training, composing and rehearsing in February of 2013 the band enters the studio to record their first demo entitled Lost Boyz, consisting of 4 songs and see the light in April of that year.

Album:

I’ll admit, coming into this review, that I am no big fan of Hard Rock or Glam Metal, so there will be some bias here and I apologise in advance if you think I’ve reviewed this album completely the wrong way and know that this band stands for something wholly different.Hailing all the way from sunny Valencia, Spanish outfit Erotic Psycho have given us their most recent studio outing: ‘The Lost Boyz,’ which in my Gothic Rock saturated mind, has nothing to do with the 80s vampire flick, nor carries any such connotations.This is a group who pride themselves as being a new Sleaze Rock act, bringing back all the casual sexism and sexual fortitude of anything that crawled off Sunset Boulevard in the mid-80s.And I will say in favour, there were a few places on this album which did make me think of 1986 where all kids were listening to Motley Crue and Twisted Sister, so some of the aesthetic had been caught.But anyways, we begin with the track ‘Mainstream Whore,’ and already I feel like turning the album off because of the casual misogyny displayed in the title. It feels like Steel Panther but without the irony. And when it comes to the song itself, it’s motorcycle music. And not much else. This is the type of Rock N Roll I could never relate to when I got into music as there doesn’t feel like much depth other than what to whack onto your stereo when you drive down the highway.The title track is mediocre at best and lacks the bash that most 80s Glam bands had. It’s no Cinderella or White Lion. And furthermore, these songs go on too long for a kid with a low attention span so it wasn’t much to write home about.This might all seem like a really unfair review, but I will admit I’m someone who likes depth and atmosphere in their metal so this kind of Hard Rock will never really bode well with my palate. The only song on this record I seemed to enjoy was ‘The Only Way is Down,’ as it felt a tad nihilistic in nature and I’d say it was a slightly punked up Bon Jovi piece you’d enjoy driving on a hot summer’s day along the motorway.Everything else on the album just felt like a Skid Row knockoff at most. I will admit to liking Skid Row for their songs about loss and alienation, but I felt Erotic Psycho were trying a bit too hard to fit in. Every song seemed to have an essence about it that said the band really wanted attention so they’d go as sex and drugs mad as possible for the sake of Rock N Roll. Can’t say I’ve seen that since the god awful London act Towers of London graced the airwaves about a decade ago.In all, I admit I hated this album. It’s boring, repetitive and sickening to anyone with a progressive bone in their body. Erotic Psycho is a psychotic act reaping its archaic tunes across the airwaves and boring the hell out of people like me who really don’t dig this music.So if I’ve just ripped up your all time favourite band, please remember: I’m just one reviewer who got landed with this record and if you think you can tell the world all the good about Erotic Psycho, go write your own review.

Line-Up:

Nando Saints - Vox
Jay Martino - Guitars
Lokki Sixx - Bass
Frost Moore - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Mainstream Whore
02. Lost Boyz
03. Hot Gun Killer
04. The Only Way Is Down
05. Sweet Suicide
06. Squirt Baby Squirt
07. Stinky Boy Blues
08. We’ll Go Wild
09. Suite In Hell
10. Rock ‘N’ Roll Is Not

+ Video "Lost Boyz" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 27 neregistrovaných