Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Sleaze Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Do you enjoy parties, Rock'n'Roll, and live music? Then you've come to the right place! SEXTROW stands for wild Hard Rock, shows bursting of energy and pure fun! The five boys from Cologne-ifornia will take you on a musical and visual journey back to a time where Sex, Drug & Rock'n'Roll were served for breakfast – “Back to the 80s”! The search for suitable musicians which took more than two years was at the end quite fruitful. Fruits that, just by the way, happen to be the perfect match for your favorite alcoholic beverage! Enjoy a unique cocktail of subtly balanced ingredients of Sleaze and Glam, adorned with colorful leopard pattern cocktail umbrellas, and mixed with a heap of lifeblood. SEXTROW serves up this fine mood maker with fat riffs, exciting solos and enthralling hooks – all home made, just like in the good ol' days. Forget your worries and party hard – Enjoy The SEXTROW Experience!

Album:

Sextrow are a five-piece band from Cologne, Germany. It seems that they might have had a previous EP released, but sadly I don’t speak German, so I might be mistaken. Sextrow‘s recent release, Bitchfield, is strangely named. It is an interesting five track release that attempts to showcase the band to the rest of the world.The opening title track is punk-fueled in the way that Skid Row or Guns N’ Roses did it in the early ’90s. Not bad, if you’re looking for that sort of thing. “Live It Out Loud” is pretty good. I like the guitar work, which reflects the classic hard rock sound. Even “Blue(s) Pills” is a bit of a laugh riot as a bit of fun. But and I hate dumping on bands… I fear that vocalist Inglorious Ian is the weakest link in this mix. With a flat and uninspired delivery, Ian lacks the range but not the enthusiasm to pull off the quality singing to match the musicianship.I wish I could hype this band more, because it has some great guitar and back end work. What kills them is the vocals. I dislike crapping on individual work, and Mr. Ian may find his own niche, but it is not with what Sextrow are offering, as far as I’m concerned. I would love for this band to prove me wrong, but it’s way to hard to listen to as it is.

Line Up:

Inglorious Ian - vocals
Magic Marv - guitar, backing vocals
Reckless Rob - guitar, backing vocals
Crazy Chriz - bass, backing vocals
Mighty Mat - drums

Tracklist:

01. Bitchfield
02. Live It Out Loud
03. Blue(s) Pills
04. My Foxy Lady
05. Highways Calling

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných