Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Symphonic Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Anima is a metal band formed by brothers Alvaro and Diego Bueno Triveño, combining different sound elements own and foreign of the metal world. Recently finish the recording and edition of the debut album with the title homonymous to this one, that seeks to venture in the world of the music with an elaborate proposal. As the band was consisting of only two people, both members sought ways to get “helpers” by unknown methods, thus creating strange figures that helped the creation of this material, These “Homunculos” in command of the brothers offer their help although from time to time they require “repairs” or already a complete renovation.At the gates of the album release and the video of the song “Here Come”, Anima offers a variety of sounds that are worth listening to.

Line-Up:

Diego Adrian Bueno Triveño - Drums / Vocals
Alvaro Bueno Triveño (Ava) - Guitar / Vocals
Homunculo 01 - Guitar
Homunculo 02 - Bass
Homunculo 03 - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Here Come (3:08)
02. If You Want to Kill Me Do It (5:23)
03. Follow in This Trip (5:43)
04. Let the Wind Blow (4:35)
05. My Real Face (3:51)
06. Liberty for the Kill (5:00)
07. When Dreams Break (6:09)
08. Just in My Head (4:01)
09. The Last Hope Day (3:37)
10. Dirty Face (5:49)

+ Video "Here Come" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných