Sainted Sinners - Back With A Vengeance (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2018, 14:46

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Expressing the “pure essence of rock’n’roll”, was the ambition that paired five well-known and experienced musicians together in early 2016, to create and play the music which is deeply inside their hearts and in their blood. The love for rock legends, such as DEEP PURPLE, LED ZEPPELIN, RAINBOW, WHITESNAKE, UFO, BLACK SABBATH, VAN HALEN and many others, built the cornerstone for the music of the new founded five-piece called SAINTED SINNERS.Fronted by the unique, soul-driven voice of American born vocalist DAVID REECE (ex-ACCEPT) and highly gifted guitar player FRANK PANÉ, SAINTED SINNERS got completed by legendary keyboard player FERDY DOERNBERG (AXEL RUDI PELL) and the dynamic rhythm section of the two former PURPENDICULAR members MALTE FREDERIK BURKERT (bass) and the Hungarian drum maestro BERCI HIRLEMAN. “The idea first started with me thinking about forming a band where I can follow my natural taste of music without compromises. I was writing music and then basically formed the band around who would fit the direction it was going”, remembers FRANK PANÉ, whose first step was to contact his former bandmate DAVID REECE. “Being one of my alltime-favourite singers, he was my obvious choice. It just clicked immediately and so we agreed to lead the band together as we trust and respect each other.”Oklahoma born frontman DAVID REECE grew up with the country music of artists like HANK WILLIAMS and discovered his love for rock music with the early works of THE WHO, ROLLING STONES and DEEP PURPLE. “I’ve toured around this wonderful world and learned many things about being a front-man and what it takes to bring the best game I’ve got to deliver to those who like me, love music and live it each and every day. I’ve also learned that in order to win, you must play with a real and meaningful team of players and writers – because teams win! And SAINTED SINNERS to me is a team, I feel very much a part of in my heart and cannot wait for the world to see and hear what we’ve created!” So when REECE was visited by PANÉ in his new home in the heart of Italy, his decision came quickly. “I always knew that his guitar playing was exceptional and it definitely was the right time to create some outstanding music. So he first played me what was supposed to become ‘Truth Is A Lie’ and I immediately grabbed onto the melody and it just kind of flowed from there”, remembers the vocalist, who released a milestone in rock and metal history with the successful ACCEPT record »Eat The Heat«, out in 1989.“We have followed our natural creativity”, states PANÉ, who is in the music scene since more than two decades and was part of a.o. progressive metal act VALLEYS EVE and among others also the eminently respectable PURPENDICULAR. “It became very clear, that we shared the same vision and creative ideas”, added REECE. “Frank came to me with an album full of music that honestly was incredibly easy to absorb and write, too. He also respects me as a person and a singer, so it lifted me to apply my ideas on his music.” Call it magic, but this is what it takes to create an outstanding and unique record. “Sometimes it’s even a little spooky how easy it was working together. One had an idea and the other followed with exactly what the other had in mind… some telepathic thing going on”, commented the guitar player.The self-titled debut album, which will be out on the uprising EL PUERTO RECORDS label in February 24th 2017, tells a lot of rock’n’roll stories, written by the sophisticated vocalist. “I had a pretty rough year”, starts the singer and reaches back: “Lyrics are just stories about what I am going through as a person. Also the world stage of late has offered a plethora of topics and inspiration to write about.” Some of them are autobiographic and far away from what he calls “baby-baby-whoah”-lyrics. Both music and lyrics work together perfectly and make a great package, including outstanding tracks like the two singles ‘Maybe She’s Got Balls’ and ‘We’re All Sainted Sinners’, the furious opener ‘Knight Of The Long Knives’ or the gripping ‘Blue Lightning Man’. Classic Hard Rock with deep emotions, heart and soul… and a lot of balls!Those eleven tracks of the self-titled debut album were written and produced by FRANK PANÉ and DAVID REECE, partly recorded at Sound Design in Germany with ROBBIE HOCHWIND during mid-summer 2016, as well as in early fall 2016 by MARIO PERCUDANI at the Tanzan Music Studios. The final mastering was done by DANIELE MANDELLI at Tanzan Music Studios in late fall 2016.“I feel a very strong sense of pride! I feel it’s a great representation of who I and we are”, summarizes DAVID REECE, who calls the eleven tracks colorful. “Concerning the logistic distance between everybody and the fact that we just started as a band, it’s a very promising debut with many albums to follow”, rejoices FRANK PANÉ. And it becomes obvious, that »Sainted Sinners« is the beginning of a new, exciting hard rocking fairytale.

Album:

There’s a certain art and technique to old school metal. When your father sat you down and told you about bands like Van Halen, Deep Purple, Whitesnake, UFO and Rainbow you rolled your eyes because you thought they weren’t heavy enough. You went back into your room and blasted some of that sweet Nu-Metal thinking you’re so hardcore. Fast-forward ten-fifteen years and you’ve clearly seen who have stood the test of time. But what about bands that sound like the late 70s and early 80s, how viable are they in this day and age? It’s a bit debatable.Sainted Sinners put out their debut record in 2017 to favourable reviews and are back with a sophomore effort. They kick things off with a harmonized guitar lick painting the soundscape of “Rise like a Phoenix” and break into a fast paced verse, reminding you of Deep Purple. The chorus does have an “Eye of the Tiger” feel to it.The second track off this record, which also happens to be the lead single – “Burnin the Candle” has a Whitesnake vibe to it and I personally like the song sonically, but the lyrics are pretty cringe worthy. The title track “Back with a Vengeance” opens with a Queen like vocal harmony and then some out-of-place guitar-virtuosity before coming back to the familiar palm-muted routine. “Tell Me I Was Wrong” is a fun little song, pretty straightforward and oddly enough, it reminded me of Simple Plan in some sections. Don’t get me wrong, I think that’s a good thing, it’s a solid pop song.Changing gears, we get “Nothing Left to Lose”, which plays around with Egyptian scales and builds a solid Rainbow like aesthetic. I’m a big fan of “When The Hammer Falls” for its groovy feel and tasty guitar riffs.The last track off this record titled “Gone But Not Forgotten” is pretty good as well and takes a minimalist approach while the Hungarian drum maestro Berci Hirleman keeps a solid groove throughout the song and bassist Malte Frederik Burkert locks in with him.A huge shout-out to guitar player Frank Pané and keyboardist Ferdy Doernberg of AXEL RUDI PELL to keep everything so interesting and dynamic. The keyboards on this record are lush and vibrant. The guitar riffs and solos are top-notch. All in all, the line up is fantastic and the songs are brilliant. There isn’t really anything absolutely wrong with record. The production is modern and credit goes to the engineering team.The issue that I seemed to have with ‘Back With A Vengeance’ is the lyricism and thematic approach. Some places, the words seemed forced and unnecessary. Now, let me say this – I haven’t been exposed to a whole lot of this kind of music so my opinions may be coloured and not entirely accurate so I hope everyone of you goes out, buys this record and makes their own mind about it. Overall this record is solid and very enjoyable.

Line Up:

DAVID REECE - vocals (ex-ACCEPT)
FRANK PANÉ - guitar
MALTE FREDERIK BURKERT - bass (PURPENDICULAR)
BERCI HIRLEMAN - drums

Tracklist:

01. Rise Like A Phoenix
02. Burnin The Candle
03. Back With A Vengeance
04. Tell Me I Was Wrong
05. Nothin Left To Lose
06. Waitin Til The Countdown Begins
07. Let It Go
08. When The Hammer Falls
09. Pretty Little Lies
10. Gone But Not Forgotten

+ Video "Burnin The Candle" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 24 neregistrovaných