Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Power Metal . Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 140 mb

Info:

Rage of Romance is a romantic power metal band from Greece that combines atmospheric themes with aggression and power.Rage of Romance were formed on 2010 by Iraklis and Leonidas Deligiorgis, members of Kavala-based metal band Windfall. The project aimed to combine atmospheric and symphonic themes with aggression and power, reinventing the boundaries of melodic gothic/power metal music.With the additions of Kostas Giannikopoulos (Keyboards, ex-Windfall) and Michael Tiko (Guitars, Sede Vacante), the band began the composing of material, aiming for their first full length album. Nick Tsiligoudis (Drums,Hatred) joined the band on 2013, while Rage of Romance were completed by the unique and diverse voice of Vicky Psarakis (E.V.E) who appears as a guest vocalist in the band's first and homoymous album that is going to be released on April of 2014 by Steel Gallery Records.

Album:

Three years after their successful debut, RAGE OF ROMANCE return with their second full length album entitled THUNDERBORN! With Maxi Nil (Jaded Star, ex- Visions Of Atlantis) featuring as guest vocalist, the band has delivered 10 tracks of heavy/power metal, combining modern schemes (Kamelot, Nightwish) and classic metal influences (Blind Guardian, Running Wild). In the album also feature Tery Naso (Μisconception, Windfall) and Kostis Tsiligiris (Wild Souls) in solo guitars, while all drums were played by Nick Tsiligoudis. THUNDERBORN is going to be released once again by Steel Gallery Records.I do keep repeating myself over and over but that is simply because I have certain countries that are more special to me than others when it comes to my metal. Greece is such a place. So whenever I get sent an album by a Greek band I sit up and take extra notice. RAGE OF ROMANCe are on their second album with this record but it is my first encounter with them. Having had a vocalist that departed to THE AGONIST they have bounce back with a new vocalist and this new album. If I have to put a label on the music I’d say that this is female fronted power metal. I do really like what I hear. There is that drive that makes power metal so powerful. Mixed with a sense of melody this stands out from the rest. I do like my metal powerful and this is a pure pleasure.

Line-Up:

Maxi Nil - Guest Vocals (Jaded Star, ex- Visions Of Atlantis)
Leonidas Deligiorgis - Guitars
Iraklis Deligiorgis - Bass
Kostas Giannikopoulos - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. The Burning Sea Of Galilee
02. Heart Of A Mountain
03. Sky Will Burn
04. A Winter's Sail
05. Fight Fire With Fire
06. Somehow
07. Thunderborn
08. The Deepest Of Dreams
09. Imperiled Love
10. Raintears

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 38 neregistrovaných