Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Night Viper are a hot-rockin' heavy metal band from Gothenburg, Sweden. The first two ingredients in the Viper pie were Sofie Lee Johansson and Tom Sutton (Horisont, The Order Of Israfel, ex-Church Of Misery). As soon as they met, the chemistry started flying and some pure fist-banging heavy metal demos were thrown down. They were joined briefly by Sven Nilsson from Antichrist on drums as well as a few others on guitar and bass, but it was once swing master Jonna Karlsson was behind the kit that things started really moving. The folk-tastic stylings of Emil Ridderstolpe on guitar and the fast fingers of Ruben Åhlander Persson (Miasmal) on bass completed the lineup. They played their first show in Summer 2014, and since then have played at Heavy Days In Doomtown, Muskelrock and Geggan festivals to great success, along with gigs throughout Sweden. October marks their first European tour, with shows in Germany, Denmark and The Czech Republic with good friends Demon Head. They have released a single through Svart Records, and are again working with the label for the release of Night Viper, set to be released on CD, LP, and digital formats.

Album:

Night Viper is something as rare these days as a full-fledged Heavy Metal quintet, complete with lyrical themes of freedom, revengeance and similar, easily-relateable topics. The band has existed for a grand total of three years now, with Exterminator marking their second full-length record, and fourth release overall, if we are counting their two Singles.While I have not had the pleasure of giving their first album a spin, I will be judging Night Viper based upon this album alone – Just like anyone else who are unfamiliar with the band and happens to pick it up at their local musical dealer.Overall, I must admit to finding the general direction and sound of the band to be quite pleasing: They seem to be in the spirit of both their chosen genre, as well as a product of their time, giving them a nice place among their contemporaries. And the fact that they have a female vocalist is a welcome addition as well, since this is not something that I have encountered often, given their chosen musical approach (probably due to my great love of eighties style Heavy Metal, which were often dominated by strong, powerful and loud male vocalists).Despite having a female front figure, Night Viper has deferred from many of the usual approaches; Unlike Doro, for example, Night Viper does not focus on their acces to a higher vocal range, instead coming together to perform their own low, consistent and very catchy sound. It works very well and encapsulates the modern genre perfectly, yet sadly does very little to mark Night Viper as a band of any particular note. That is, until the track ”Lady Bad Luck” began playing.While the track up until now had been decent and definitely worth listening to, when this song begins playing through my loudspeakers, I immediately noticed a significant increase in both tempo, vocal range and emotional commitment. For whatever the reason, at this point the ambitious Swedes show exactly what they are capable of – And they refuse to back down for the remainder of the record. And I must admit to being genuinely surprised and happy that Night Viper had decided to pull out all the stops: As well as a little annoyed about them not doing it prior to the latter third of Exterminator.Of the ten tracks, there is no doubt about which one is my favourite – However, since it is unfortunately not on YouTube at the moment, I will instead link to the first track from their second full-length record, entitled ”No Escape”. Mind you, while it is still a good track, it is by no means a full testament of what this quintet is capable of; I will be keeping an eye on these in the future, as I would not be surprised to see them popping up more and more often.Exterminator is a forty minute long modern Heavy Metal album that I would advise any fans of Tank to give a chance.

Line Up:

Sofie-Lee Johansson - Vocals (2014-present)
Ruben Åhlander Persson - Bass (2014-present) - See also: ex-Guerilla, ex-Radiation, ex-Miasmal
Tom Sutton - Guitars (2014-present) - See also: The Order of Israfel, ex-Church of Misery, ex-Firebird, ex-Horisont
Johan Frick - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: Lethal Steel
Jonna Karlsson - Drums (2014-present) - See also: Mud Walk

Tracklist:

01. No Escape
02. Summon The Dead
03. Never Win
04. Exterminator
05. On The Run
06. Ashes
07. Going Down
08. Lady Bad Luck
09. Revenge
10. All That Remains

+ Video "Summon The Dead" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 77 neregistrovaných