Kobra And The Lotus - Prevail I (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Feb 2021, 14:57

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 179 mb

Bio:

HAILING FROM Canada and fronted by powerhouse vocalist KOBRA PAIGE, also the band’s founding force, the defining factor here is a commitment to engage, entertain & excite, spear-headed by a live show that is crying out to be heard through larger amps in bigger venues… “Kobra And The Lotus are the fire-breathing, female-fronted heavy metal bombshell. Classic, Priest-loving riffs. Powerhouse drummer. Singer who can belt the Halfordian high-notes … these Canadian head-bangers can’t return soon enough for us” – Classic Rock Magazine: OF COURSE, capturing the adrenaline-rush of a live show on record is never a straight-ahead task, but with Kevin Churko (Five Finger Death Punch, Ozzy) acting as producer, along with Julius ‘Juice’ Butty, the band’s debut album has been put to tape with as much energy & emotion as five musicians can muster in a secured environment, with no unnecessary gimmicks or off-point ideas to weaken the signal.Scheduled for release in August 2012, with video track ‘Welcome To My Funeral’ already out there making its mark, it’s clear that this band is now honed to a fine and dangerous point….“Touring had a huge influence on us in terms of realizing which direction we wanted the new songs to go in,” says Kobra. “We really wanted to take the live show and capture the spirit of that as best we could. It’s all about the power and the glory, after all!” KOBRA AND THE LOTUS. A new name, a new band, but one built to last… and to stimulate all of the senses along the way."Kobra and the Lotus are the fire-breathing, female-fronted heavy metal bombshell. Classic, Priest-loving riffs. Powerhouse drummer. Singer who can belt the Halfordian high-notes ... these Canadian headbangers can't return soon enough for us." Classic Rock Magazine: The band has recorded their second album, Executive Produced by Kevin Churko and produced by Kevin Churko and Julius 'Juice' Butty, scheduled for release in August 2012. A pre-release of their music video “Welcome To My Funeral” point to an undisputed evolution in the band; the music is stronger, meaner and heavier. “Touring for ‘Out Of The Pit’ had a huge influence on us in terms of realizing which direction we wanted the new music to take,” says Kobra. “We really wanted to create new music that would portray the large amount of energy we put forward in a live performance.”

Album:

Explosive Canadian hard rockers Kobra And The Lotus will release their new album and Napalm Records debut, "Prevail I", on May 12. Frontwoman Kobra Paige on the story of Prevail I, the band’s most ambitious effort to date: “When we are born, we are innocent, pure, and unshaped. This mandala signifies a human at the beginning of its journey. Unscathed and beautiful, the mandala is each and every one of us. As this album unfolds, you will notice it’s more than just music. 'Prevail I' is a story of visceral truth and I believe, if we’re really being honest with ourselves, everyone will find their story within it. After all, the battles may differ, but we all started as the same mandala and we are more relatable than we’d like to admit. Our only wish is that you may enjoy the freaking crap out of this album and find comfort in realizing you’re not alone.” Produced by Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Amaranthe, Epica) and mastered by Grammy award winning Ted Jensen, and featuring the soon to be classic songs "You Don’t Know" and "Light Me Up" that will undoubtedly usher the band to much deserved elevated hard rock status. Evolution is inevitable and Kobra And The Lotus have delivered their most powerful album to date, "Prevail I", with "Prevail II" to complete the story in the not too distant future.

Line Up:

Kobra Paige - Vocals
Jasio Kulakowski - Guitars (Shadowblade)
Brad Kennedy - Bass (2013-present) - See also: ex-Reaver, ex-Unleash the Archers, ex-Without Mercy (live)
Marcus Lee - Drums (2016-present)

Tracklist:

01. Gotham
02. Triggerpulse
03. You Don’t Know
04. Specimen X (Mortal Chamber)
05. Light Me Up
06. Manifest Destiny
07. Victim
08. Check The Phyrg
09. Hell On Earth
10. Prevail
11. The Chain (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "You Don’t Know" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných