Battle Beast - Bringer Of Pain (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jan 2021, 15:38

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal, Melodic Power Metal, Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

Founded in 2008 on the southern edge of Finland, BATTLE BEAST stands for everything that is good and pure in metal music - crunching riffs, high screams, blistering solos and strong choruses. The sextet takes all the classical elements of traditional heavy metal without being afraid of adding its own flavor to the recipe. Already in the early stages of their career, BATTLE BEAST were to be noticed quickly by the international metal scene, especially after winning 2008’s Wacken:Open:Air “Metal Battle” and Finland’s “Radio Rock Starba” competition as well as after performing at the Finnish Metal Expo.Fueled by its ever-growing fame, the combo soon caught the attention of Nuclear Blast which resulted in a record deal and the worldwide release of the highly acclaimed debut album “Steel” in January of 2012. Subsequently, BATTLE BEAST continued their triumphal march by touring together with NIGHTWISH for a total of 21 shows all across Europe, persistently extending their fan base through their tremendous on-stage energy and joy of playing. When former lead singer Nitte Valo quit the band in September 2012, BATTLE BEAST immediately got the chance to showcase new vocalist Noora Louhimo’s amazing skills live on tour with SONATA ARCTICA – over the course of 22 shows in 11 different countries, the renewed line-up proved that it was as strong, wild and hungry as ever!After busy months of recording, producing and mixing in JKB Studios Helsinki (all of this done by the band members themselves) BATTLE BEAST’s eponymous sophomore release “Battle Beast” will strike the scene like a lightning on May 17, 2013, consisting of the Finns’ trademark mixture of extremely catchy choruses, epic heavy metal anthems, heavenly vocals and solos to die for - brought to a new level of intensity and sound quality. With new astonishing lead vocalist Noora on board and a record in their hands that literally is strong as “steel“, BATTLE BEAST are facing a future brighter than a thousand suns. Beware: The Beasts are back!!!

Album:

Finnish female fronted metallers Battle Beast will release their fourth album, titled "Bringer Of Pain", on February 17, 2017 via Nuclear Blast Records. Recorded and produced at JKB Studios by keyboardist Janne Björkroth, the 10-track album was mixed by Björkroth alongside Viktor Gullichsen and Mikko Karmila, while mastering was done by Mika Jussila at Finnvox Studios. The cover artwork was crafted by Jan Yrlund. A video for the album's first single, "King For A Day", was recently filmed and will make its online debut soon. "Bringer Of Pain" is BB's first album to feature guitarist Joona Björkroth, who joined the band last year. In February 2015 BB parted ways with lead guitarist and main songwriter Anton Kabanen due to 'insurmountable disagreements' with the other members of the band. BB's third studio album, "Unholy Savior", entered the Finnish chart at #1. The CD was released in January 2015 via Nuclear Blast. Singer Noora Louhimo joined BB in 2012 as the replacement for Nitte Vänskä. Asked how she has been received by the old BB fans, Noora said: "At first, I was crucified, so to speak. On the other hand, some fans thought I was an improvement for the band, but some didn't believe in me at all. It's been very growing experience and made me believe more in myself as a singer than ever before. If you can take bad comments as your fuel to practice more and develop yourself into better, then you are on the right path. Of course, you have to know when take the critic seriously and when it is just someone trying to hurt you. But I really want to thank people who've been supporting me since the beginning but also the people who didn't. What doesn't kill makes stronger and better."

Line-Up:

Noora Louhimo - Vocals (2012-present)
Eero Sipilä - Bass, - Vocals (backing)
Pyry Vikki - Drums - See also: ex-Rajavyöhyke
Juuso Soinio - Guitar
Janne Björkroth - Keyboards - See also: Brymir
Joona Björkroth - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Straight to the Heart
02. Bringer of Pain
03. King for a Day
04. Beyond the Burning Skies
05. Familiar Hell
06. Lost in Wars
07. Bastard Son of Odin
08. We Will Fight
09. Dancing with the Beast
10. Far from Heaven
11. God Of War (Bonus Track)
12. The Eclipse (Bonus Track)
13. Rock Trash (Bonus Track)
14. Far From Heaven (Acoustic) (Exclusive Bonus Track)

+ Video "Bringer of Pain" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných