Purpendicular - Venus To Volcanus (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Nov 2020, 15:56

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Classic rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 109 mb

Bio:

Purpendicular, was formed in October 2007 by Irish Vocalist/Frontman Robby Thomas Walsh.The success Story of Purpendicular is nothing Short of amazing, as in the First Touring year the Band completed a short European Tour with Original Deep Purple Drummer Ian Paice.The First two years the Band completed Shows in mainly Austria & Germany.In 2010, the Band were Invited to Russia St Petersburg and perform with the Legendary Vocalist of Rainbow, Deep Purple & Yngwie Malmsteen, Joe Lynn Turner.By the year 2011, The Band underwent a complete revamp, Bringing in new Players who had Performed with Jon Lord the Concerto For Group & Orchestra in 2009.This change was mainly due to Tour much more than before and get established in many other Countries.In Purpendicular are using and sharing the Same Drum Kit and Set up as Ian Paice.By 2012 the Band embarked on the Official 40th Anniversary Tour of Machine Head which was endorsed by Ian Paice.On this Tour The Band were Joined by Ian Paice for a few Dates in Switzerland & Germany as well as the Surprise addition of Original Deep Purple Bassist Roger Glover.This was the very first Deep Purple Tribute that Roger ever Performed with and has stated his Interest to do so again if time allows.Another major Event for Purpendicular on the Machine Head Tour was the Historic Invite to play in Montreux Switzerland, which is a Town with a Rich and Famous Deep Purple History.Again this was another feat in which no other Deep Purple Tribute had achieved until now.Purpendicular now have completed Tours in Countries such as Germany, Austria, Hungary, France, Holland, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Denmark,and Croatia with many more Countries to be covered in the near Future.2012 also seen Purpendicular as the Worlds most Booked Deep Purple Tribute Show.In 2013 Purpendicular will Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Battle Rages on Tour, which was naturally Ritchie Blackmores last Studio album with the Band!2014 and 2015 Purpendicular wrote and recorded their Brand New Original Album Titled, 'tHis is the tHing #1 Featuring Ian Paice, Roger Glover, and Niell Murray.The Band will Tour Heavily in 2015 with some Guest Star players joining occasionally.Ian Paice completed Nine Dates between October 2014 and 2015 in Czech Republic, Germany, France, Switzerland,& Denmark promoting the New Album.The Band in 2015 & 2016 embark on heavy Touring in many Countries and have begun writing sessions for the follow up to the album tHis is the tHing#1.

Album:

I guess PURPENDICULAR wouldn't be a better name for this band that spends their days as a Deep Purple cover band, but at times they want to do their “own” thing. "Venus To Volcanus" is their second album of songs written by themselves and one of them is co-written with Deep Purple’s Ian Paice and former Rainbow Tony Carey. Founded by Irish-born vocalist Robby Thomas Walsh, Purpendicular is one of the most sought-after and popular Deep Purple tribute acts out there today. The fact that legendary Purple drummer Ian Paice relatively often tours and performs with these guys is testimony to just how talented this international band truly is when it comes to covering and evoking the essence of Deep Purple on stage. Put it this way, I do not think Mr. Paice would have bothered if Purpendicular was a waste of time.What is even cooler is that the band's new album, the 11-track effort entitled "Venus to Volcanus", consists of brand new and original material. No cover tunes or anything like that. We are talking all-new tracks.On top of that, Ian Paice and former Rainbow keyboardist Tony Carey co-wrote and make guest appearances on one song, which is obviously pretty damn wicked.Musically speaking, "Venus to Volcanus" is highly inspired by Deep Purple and Rainbow and so on, which is hardly surprising, but one can trace quite a few modern influences as well. It is not all-out retro rock that is on display here. Having said that, it is obvious that all the different eras of Purple serve as a source of inspiration to Purpendicular in the sense that some parts sound like they could have been present on the classic 'Fireball' (1971) record while others are slightly more groovy and bring to mind the 'Rapture of the Deep' (2005) album.In that sense, you could argue that although "Venus to Volcanus" is rooted in the progressive hard rock of old, it does sound strangely current somehow. For the most part, the songs are memorable and easy to absorb and digest, but there are a couple of semi-experimental compositions that are both challenging and interesting to dig into, namely "Absence" and "Trouble Man". My favorite cuts are the infectious "We Both Go Down" and the uplifting "No Rest". The opening track, the crunchy and dynamic "The Bullet", rules too. "I Can't Win Them All" is another highlight. The interplay between the guitars and the Hammond organ is superb and the rhythm section is tight and solid, so no complaints there. In other words, the musicianship is excellent in every sense of the word. Speaking of musicianship, Ian Paice and Tony Carey are featured in the track named "Wonderful", which is one of the more funky and bouncy tunes to be found on this disc.Robby Thomas Walsh's voice is both gritty and smooth. It covers quite a lot of ground but always with a sense of passion and intensity to it. In all honesty, it took me a little while to get used to it, but the more I listen to it the more I like it. A talented singer and charismatic frontman for sure. The production is suitably vintage as well.If classic hard rock turns you on then I strongly suggest that you check "Venus to Volcanus" out as soon as it becomes available. Like I said, the vibe and atmosphere of the record is very much in the vein of Deep Purple, which is basically all that needs to be said. This is quality classic hard rock done right!

Line Up:

Robby Thomas Walsh - vocals
Herbert Bucher - guitars
Oliver Klammt - keyboards
Winnie Bucher - bass
Jürgen Zink - drums

guests:

Ian Pace - drums
Tony Carey - vocals
thanks to J.Nepper

Tracklist:

01. The Bullet
02. Moving
03. I Can't Win Them All
04. Absence
05. Wonderful (Alternative Version)
06. End of Pain
07. We Both Go Down
08. Evil Tongue
09. Trouble Man
10. Earth Sand
11. No Rest

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných