Firehouse - Firehouse (1990) (2CD) (Bad Reputation Remastered Edition 2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Okt 2020, 09:09

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1990 (Bad Reputation Remastered Edition 2017)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Videos
Size : 285 mb

Bio:

FireHouse is an American hard rock band formed in Charlotte, North Carolina, in 1989.The band reached stardom during the early 1990s with hit singles like "Reach For The Sky" and "All She Wrote", as well as their signature power ballads "I Live My Life for You", "Love of a Lifetime", "When I Look Into Your Eyes" and "Don't Treat Me Bad". At the 1992 American Music Awards, FireHouse won the award for Favorite Heavy Metal/Hard Rock New Artist. They were chosen over Nirvana and Alice in Chains.As the 1990s progressed, the band remained very popular in Asia, mainly in countries like Japan, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, and Singapore. They also maintained popularity in South America and Europe.FireHouse continued to release new material throughout the late 1990s and into the early 2000s, most of which has successfully charted in Japan. The band has also continued to tour internationally as of 2007, having participated twice in the annual Rock Never Stops Tour with other bands of the 1980s. FireHouse is estimated to have sold over 7 million albums worldwide since their debut.Originally composed of vocalist C. J. Snare, guitarist Bill Leverty, drummer Michael Foster, and bassist Perry Richardson, the band has maintained its original members with the exception of Richardson, who departed in 2000. Richardson was replaced three times before current bassist Allen McKenzie was given the position in 2004.

Album:

French reissue label Bad Reputation has been doing a great job releasing 'Collector Series / Remastered with Bonus', with the main attraction being, on most releases, the addition of a bonus disc, making these reissues the 'definitive expanded versions'. In a Rock Candy Records fashion, these are official remasters in arrangement with the original recording companies.In the case of this recent FIREHOUSE first album reissue, we have "FireHouse 2-CD remaster + 8 bonus tracks".This should be the definitive "FireHouse" expanded release, including two bonus tracks in 'Sleeping With You [Acoustic Version]', and the band's classic 'Love Of A Lifetime [Extremely Acoustic Version]', which is not the version appeared in the band's album Good Acoustics but the rare promotional CDsingle.Additionally, there's a bonus disc including 6 terrific live recordings, some of them appeared in the Japanese reissue of the album, some not.Needless to say "FireHouse" is a must have in your melodic rock collection.You probably already got a copy of this killer 1990 album, however this "FireHouse 2-CD remaster + 8 bonus tracks" is the definitive, most complete version available, the one to treasure.

Line-Up:

C.J. Snare - lead vocals, keyboards
Bill Leverty - guitars, backing vocals
Perry Richardson - bass, backing vocals
Michael Foster - drums, percussion, backing vocals

Tracklist:

CD1: FireHouse Remastered + 2

01. Rock On The Radio
02. All She Wrote
03..Shake & Tumble
04. Don't Treat Me Bad
05. Oughta Be A Law
06. Lover's Lane
07. Home Is Where The Heart Is
08. Don't Walk Away
09. Seasons Of Change
10. Overnight Sensation
11. Love Of A Lifetime
12. Helpless
13. Love Of A Lifetime [Extremely Acoustic Version] (Bonus Track)
14. Sleeping With You [Acoustic Version] (Bonus Track)

CD2: Bonus Disc

01. Shake & Tumble [Live]
02. Don't Treat Me Bad [Live]
03. Overnight Sensation [Live]
04. All She Wrote [Live]
05. Home Is Where The Heart Is [Live]
06. Don't Walk Away [Live]

+ Video "Love Of A Lifetime" (Official Video)
+ Video "All She Wrote (Live)" (Official Video)
+ Video "Don't Treat Me Bad" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných