Gotthard - Silver (Deluxe Edition Digipak) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Sep 2020, 10:10

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 191 mb

Info:

Gotthard is a Swiss hard rock/heavy metal band founded in Lugano by Steve Lee and Leo Leoni. Their last eleven albums have all reached number 1 in the Swiss album charts, making them one of the most successful Swiss acts ever.With 2 million albums sold, they managed to get multi-platinum awards in different parts of the world. The band takes its name from the Saint-Gotthard Massif.Singer Steve Lee died in a motorcycle accident on October 5, 2010.On November 11, 2011, Gotthard announced a new singer, Nic Maeder, through their official Facebook page and their website with their new song "Remember It's Me", downloadable for free.In December 2012, Gotthard have concluded the Firebirth Tour, in support of their 10th studio album.Their new disc titled "BANG!", the bands 11th studio release (2nd with Nic Maeder) will be released 4th of April 2014, according to the band's official website.

Album:

Swiss hard rock veterans Gotthard will release their twelfth studio album, "Silver", on January 13, 2017 on Musikvertrieb in Switzerland and internationally via PIAS. The CD was recorded at the Yellow House Studio in Lugano. The third disc with lead singer Nic Maeder was produced by Charlie Bauerfeind (Helloween, Blind Guardian) and Leo Leoni. Says the band: "There's reason to celebrate! 25 years of Gotthard means that we've left paper, leather, wood, crystal and china behind us, and can properly drink to the Silver wedding. A quarter of a century of band history is a decent anniversary and appropriately moulded into Silver. Three months before the official release on January 13, it's clear that we should pick the little black dress up from the dry cleaners and iron the good shirt, because dressing up for Silver is only fair as the record sports quite a fancy look as well! There's no holding us back now, the spell is broken, the baby's got a name! Gotthard's new single, "Stay With Me", was released on November 18, 2016. "We were all very happy with the workflow and the result of the 'Bang!' production, so it was pretty clear that we wanted to give the great collaboration another shot", Gotthard stated about working with Bauerfeind again. Immediately after the new Gotthard album's release, the band will kick off the 25th Anniversary European tour in Ravensburg with support from Danish hard rockers Pretty Maids. Gotthard's 2012 album, "Firebirth", marked the band's first release with singer Nic Maeder, who was born in Lausanne, Switzerland, lived in Melbourne, Australia and grew up between Switzerland and down under. Gotthard's previous vocalist, Steve Lee, was killed on October 5, 2010 in what has been described as a freak road accident in Nevada.

Line-Up:

Leo Leoni - guitars
Freddy Scherer - guitars
Marc Lynn - bass
Hena Habegger - drums
Nic Maeder - vocals, additional guitars

Tracklist:

01. Silvеr Rivеr
02. Electrified
03. Stay With Me
04. Beautiful
05. Everything Inside
06. Reason For This
07. Not Fooling Anyone
08. Miss Me
09. Tequila Symphony No.5
10. Why
11. Only Love Is Real
12. My Oh My
13. Blame On Me
14. Walk On (Bonus Track)
15. Customized Lovin' (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Stay With Me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných