Blackboard Jungle - I Like It Alot (1992) (Demon Doll / Metal Legacy Records 2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Blackboard Jungle - I Like It Alot (1992) (Demon Doll / Metal Legacy Records 2017)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Mar 2020, 14:30

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1992 (Demon Doll / Metal Legacy Records 2017)
Style : Glam Hard Rock , Hair Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 202 mb

Bio:

Formed at the beginning of the 1990's out of members of Filthy Rittz, Blackboard Jungle became one of the most talked about bands on California's Sunset Strip rock scene. The lineup at this point consisted of Kenny Price (Vocals), Dave Zink (Guitars), Britt (Bass), and Joel Faith (Drums). The band garnered the attention of Faster Pussycat's Brent Muscat, who produced some of the band's early recordings, and helped them begin to make headway on the scene. Blackboard Jungle would later tour with Faster Pussycat and open for them on a tour a few years later.1992 saw the band release their debut album "I Like It Alot" on Church Records, and also opened the door for the band to play in Japan for an eager audience. By 1994, Joel Faith had left as drummer and was replaced by Brett Bradshaw (Faster Pussycat) while the band recorded additional demos. Some of these sessions were released as singles, and as part of compilation albums featuring various artists. In 1995, Joel Faith had rejoined the band and guitarist Dave Zink had left. The band recruited Death Valley Jupiter guitarist Steve Olivero to fill the opening and recorded a new album titled "Last... But Not Lost." These songs had a slightly darker and more alternative feel to them compared to the "I Like It Alot" album from a few years prior. The band broke up soon after, with each member pursuing different musical interests for a time.In the early 2000's, Blackboard Jungle reunited with all 4 original members (Kenny, Britt, Dave, & Joel) to play a reunion show on their home turf in Hollywood. The show was a success and the band continues to play annual reunion shows to this day. These shows have helped create a resurgence of interest in the late 80's/early 90's Sunset Strip music scene due to the band sharing the stage with other notable bands from the scene, also reunited, including Swingin' Thing, Glamour Punks, Fizzy Bangers, Imagine World Peace, and more.

Album:

METAL LEGACY EDITION of the top selling limited edition cover release of 'I Like It Alot' by BLACKBOARD JUNGLE. This release has been expanded to an 8 page booklet with lyrics to the original 12 songs and some cool new artwork has been added to the package.You asked for them - we got them. We are proud to present a Hollywood classic from arguably one of the hottest bands to ever grace the Sunset Strip - BLACKBOARD JUNGLE!!You wanted 'I Like It Alot' - we got it.You wanted never released studio and live tracks - we got them.Blackboard Jungle and The DDR Music Group have teamed up to bring you the official 19th Anniversary edition of the cult smash hit 'I Like It Alot'. This version is brimming with 19 killer cuts, spanning over 74 minutes - it is one large triumph for Hollywood Rock 'N' Roll!The album that gave us such great anthems as "Chicago" and "Paint You A Picture" is back, digitally restored and remastered with 7 Bonus Tracks that will blow your mind.Produced by Faster Pussycat's Brent Muscat and originally released in 1991, this album has been long out of print until now! Also included are the never released studio tracks "Car I Can't Drive", "Shade Of Fall" and "Slave" which are worth the price of admission alone. If that weren't enough, we are offering a LIMITED EDITION COVER as well as the original cover and artwork.

Line Up:

Kenny Price - vocals
Dave Zinc - guitar
Joel Faith - drums
Britt - bass

Tracklist:

01. Chicago
02. Everybody Talk About
03. Forever You And I
04. An Old Friend
05. Generation
06. This Time Last Year
07. I Like It A Lot
08. Paint You A Picture
09. The Prettiest One
10. Teach Ourselves To Fly
11. River Of Love
12. California
13. Band Introduction/Car I Can't Drive (Bonus Track)
14. Shade Of Fall (Bonus Track)
15. Villa Coronna (Bonus Track)
16. Slave (Bonus Track)
17. Hope And Water (Live) (Bonus Track)
18. I Like It A Lot (Live) (Bonus Track)
19. Car I Can't Drive (Alternate Live Version) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných