Eclipse - Monumentum (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Feb 2020, 10:54

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

Swedish melodic rock band was formed in Stockholm in 1999 by singer Erik Mårtensson. After having produced a 4 track demo himself, he landed a deal with the English located Z records. To produce what was to become the first Eclipse album,he completed the line-up with Magnus Henriksson (Lead Guitar) & Anders Berlin (Drums & Keys). The first album “The Truth & a little more” was completed and released in 2001 on Z records. It also included guest performances by the legendary Europe guitarist Kee Marcello and Mats Olausson (ex Yngwie Malmsteen) In 2003 they landed a deal with Frontiers records and released their 2:nd album “Second To None” which was a highly critically acclaimed album among the melodic rock audience. This time the line-up featured Erik Mårtensson, Magnus Henriksson, Fredrik Folkare (bass), Magnus Ulfstedt (drums) and Mats Olausson was once again hired as a “stunt-keyboardplayer” in the studio. The album promised to appeal to all fans of such bands as Talisman and Europe due to the heavy guitar approach and the big melodies of their songwriting. Also this record got very well reviewed in the melodic rock audience and created a faithful and strong following for the band. Due to difficulties within the band and line-up changes again, the band took a couple of years off and it wouldn’t be until the summer of 2007 before they started working again. Erik Mårtensson & Magnus Henriksson (who were the surviving members of the band) took 1 week off and wrote the entire album in those seven days. Once they knew what direction to head for, it was quite easy. This time the band had gone for a straighter, classic and riff oriented hard rock. The title for their next release on Frontiers records will be “Are you ready to rock” and the new rock steady line-up of 2008 features Erik Mårtensson, Magnus Henriksson, Robert Bäck – drums and Johan Berlin – Keyboard. And they are ready!

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the release of the hotly anticipated fifth studio album from Eclipse, “Monumentum”, on March 24, 2017. Two years after the successful release of the “Armageddonize” album around the globe, Eclipse have established themselves as rising stars with audiences in Australia, Japan, America and Europe (including the 3.5 million viewers who saw Eclipse's debut on Swedish national television at Melodifestivalen 2016). With the musical development and maturity shown across the board on their last two albums, "Bleed And Scream" and "Armageddonize", the future has become clear: these guys are destined for stardom! And now with their new album, aptly entitled “Monumentum”, the band’s amazing abilities are truly on display for the world to hear. After touring extensively for two years in support of “Armageddonize”, Eclipse's main songwriters Erik Mårtensson and Magnus Henriksson reconvened in Erik's new studio in the Swedish countryside late summer 2016 and started writing new songs. The intention was to write and record an album with no compromise on either song quality or musical performance from the band. Singer, songwriter and producer Erik Mårtensson says: “With every album, one's way of writing music changes a bit. What you thought was exciting and interesting while writing one album can radically change when you start writing the next. I think we have brought in quite a few new tricks in the writing and recording process while still staying true to our sound. In the end, it all boils down to if it's good or bad songs and I think this is the best album we've done. In my opinion there is not one single weak song on the album and I'm really proud of it!” We know saying your latest album is the best you've done is the oldest cliché in rock music, and so instead of taking our word for it.It's melodic rock that's respectful of the roots of the genre, but with sights set firmly on the future. Fans of the band will not be disappointed and newcomers can look forward to hard rocking tunes with massive hooks from the first to the final track. As Erik puts it: "When I go and see a band I just want to hear songs that make me wanna put my fist in the air and scream along, and I want everyone around me to do the same. Well, 'Monumentum' is one giant fist waiting for a chanting crowd of rockers. We can't wait for the people to hear it!" Better be ready: Eclipse are coming to kick your ass!

Line Up:

Erik Martensson - Vocals, Guitars
Magnus Henriksson - Guitars
Magnus Ulfstedt - Bass
Philip Crusner - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Vertigo (3:23)
02. Never Look Back (3:20)
03. Killing Me (3:46)
04. The Downfall Of Eden (4:21)
05. Hurt (3:47)
06. Jaded (3:36)
07. Born To Lead (3:21)
08. For Better Or For Worse (3:19)
09. No Way Back (4:03)
10. Night Comes Crawling (3:38)
11. Black Rain (5:17)
12. The Downfall Of Eden (Acoustic Version) (4:01) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Never Look Back" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných